Mister MK6

Mar 26, 2021
With all my delays I doubt that! At this point I feel like I'm stealing from my supporters lol but tks, let's see how this plays out. I think it's a good udpate but plenty is still under development
No, he's not robbing anyone.
Theft would be publishing the half-done update.
Take your time, it is better to have a polished game than one full of bugs.

In total we already waited one more month, a few more days or hours we endure it xD

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
With all my delays I doubt that! At this point I feel like I'm stealing from my supporters lol but tks, let's see how this plays out. I think it's a good udpate but plenty is still under development
You were way off with your original time estimate but it's understandable given that it's your first time doing this. What is appreciated is how much work you put into your first version and on communicating so far.

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
You were way off with your original time estimate but it's understandable given that it's your first time doing this. What is appreciated is how much work you put into your first version and on communicating so far.
You don't even imagine how I feel about this lol It is indeed the first update and I got over excited with this thing. But we are really almost there now. There isn't anything new to add, all I need is to make sure the quest screen is working. I'm testing every single scene once more from the start, I THINK< everything is working.

But I'll leave some screens for 0.3 like when you invite a girl and she is in another body type. Since there is not so much in each body type I think it's okay for now, since doing another screen for each one of them would take me like 15 + hours I think.

FutaThatBooter

Sep 25, 2023
First, loving the game, very good job so far!
Second, pretty sure I'm stuck during the looping anims and have no way of leaving other than reversing through dialog.
3, whats the progress on .2?

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
First, loving the game, very good job so far!
Second, pretty sure I'm stuck during the looping anims and have no way of leaving other than reversing through dialog.
3, whats the progress on .2?
Which anim? Now I've changed all the anims so you'll not be stuck in none of them, even if you was in the past!

The 0.2 is 99.9% I'm doing one last play trough scanning for bugs. I've fixed everything that was wrong before, but I'll need a little more time to make sure everything is working fine.

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
try not to let it get to you, there are a few games that i download that take allot longer to produce half the quality and quantity. i am all for supporting someone that is willing to take the time to just make a good game without leading people along for the money and you are doing a great job of it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
try not to let it get to you, there are a few games that i download that take allot longer to produce half the quality and quantity. i am all for supporting someone that is willing to take the time to just make a good game without leading people along for the money and you are doing a great job of it.
Hey man tks! Btu at the same time I deep dislike letting people down in deadlines and I think I said wrong deadlines like 5x idk. But well, next time I'll do better!!

I'm still testing this game, I think I've been testing and solving some stuff for like 14 hours now. But, we are soooo close! I probably will need until the end of the day still, I only need to see if some things related to body mods are working now.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Yeah I think it will happen sometime this week or maybe next week
Hold on!!! I'm almost there! Sorry for the delay I'm really focused on this! I need to check if the outfits are working properly now, I'm play the whole game clicking every single button on every single situation. So far everything is working properly but I still need to check outfits and 1 Ava's gig.

Then, after that I'll play the game pressing ctrl to jump all the text, if I don't find any bug it is done.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I’m very ready for this update. Ava made quite an impression on me in 0.1. <3
I've made like 50 scenes with her, but there are some with dominatrix, some with futa, some in strong body, some in default body, some with beastility and so on.

So that said, probably not everyone will like everything. Now that I've played it several times the update seems to be rather short.

There are 150 new scenes - but it's divided by many themes so if people don't like part of the tags it will feel soooo short.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I've made like 50 scenes with her, but there are some with dominatrix, some with futa, some in strong body, some in default body, some with beastility and so on.

So that said, probably not everyone will like everything. Now that I've played it several times the update seems to be rather short.

There are 150 new scenes - but it's divided by many themes so if people don't like part of the tags it will feel soooo short.
Lucky for me that I have a wide variety of kinks then!! :p(y)

Verasmile

May 18, 2019

Don't be harsh with yourself, the 0.1 of your game already contained what other games do with theyr 0.5 or even 1.0

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I'm going to start again just for the fun of it and geet more gameplay hrs in. Looking forward to 0.2 and more femdom scenes with the girls :D
Bare in mind that femdom is not so developed yet! I've made like 7-8 scenes for this version! On a close future I'll do much more. This time over my main focus was developing the world/story and so on. Next time it will be focused solely on the characters and this many tag options

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Bare in mind that femdom is not so developed yet! I've made like 7-8 scenes for this version! On a close future I'll do much more. This time over my main focus was developing the world/story and so on. Next time it will be focused solely on the characters and this many tag options
thats fine at least i have more wanking to do and more scenes to do it over im fine with it lol

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I get the impression that the way the game is setup it's very friendly towards "Switches". People who get off both on the thought of sometimes being dominated and sometimes being the one who's doing the dominating. From what I've come across, most games with Dom/Sub content just lean heavily into only one or the other. And in this game people who do just want to exclusively be one or the other can still do so, since so much content is optional.

One of the thoughts I have when entertaining the idea of making my own game one day, is that I know it would be one of those games similar to this one where there's only a handful a kinks that aren't included. But I think in those cases, making as much optional as you're willing to is important and a good call. Because some people like variety, but a lot of others have very specific tastes. And the more kinks there are, the higher and higher the chances of someone encountering at least one that they personally don't like (but ultimately, I think then it just breaks down to the sentiment of "Don't like it? Then just don't click on it.") And ideally the dev lays out very clearly upfront about what is and what isn't avoidable, etc. (which you've already done).

Someone with very specific tastes may play a game like this and find only a limited amount of content that they enjoy. But for us deviants who have a plethora of different kinks and fetishes, it's like being a kid in a candy store! :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ApeStudios
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes