Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
I just wanted to mention that I don't know if you're still developing this or if it's had any updates since this one, but I went so far as to even check your SubscribeStar but I'd have to subscribe to read most of the messages so I couldn't tell if any of your postings since this was put on F95 were releases or not.

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I just wanted to mention that I don't know if you're still developing this or if it's had any updates since this one, but I went so far as to even check your SubscribeStar but I'd have to subscribe to read most of the messages so I couldn't tell if any of your postings since this was put on F95 were releases or not.
I'm actually very present here - this is not abandonned it's just a absurdly big update. I'm still developing it, and I hope to get it done by the end of this week!

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
Hey, is it correct that there are no abuse scenes even when you enable them for both girls? Kinda spammed their gigs and Mimi for example only shows two scenes despite her Corruption being low and both don't seem very abusive.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Hey, is it correct that there are no abuse scenes even when you enable them for both girls? Kinda spammed their gigs and Mimi for example only shows two scenes despite her Corruption being low and both don't seem very abusive.
The game is still in 0.1 you'll not see a lot of things... As it is a work in progress and I want to do several tags, you'll probably not see tons of things of your favorite subject just yet, I'll add some more each time. After 4-5 versions you'll see so many scenes on everything. Up until now I had a serious rig limitation but for now on thanks to the supporters I'm able to render so much more since I got a new rig that will arrive next week. So for 0.3 and beyond I'll be able to produce much more for specific tags.

For abuse scenes - I don't know exactly what are you referring to, I think you mean the glory hole scenes? I had a huge problem of rendering new characters and new locations other the ones I already have, even MC's apartment was hard as fuck, plenty of times the render would restart or fail. Most of the time my rig couldn't render it properly, but this problem is now solved so for 0.3 the amount of gigs will go up a lot, I couldn't produce a lot of these for 0.2. But just for you to know, Stuff I have planned for gigs: Street whore, human furniture for rich people, BDSM Clubs, mutant tester, plenty of other glory hole scenes - as those where their body will be inside a box and their lower parts are outside so anyone can use them, some criminal activities where stuff can go south pretty easily, send them to deal with very dangerous people, some stuff lore related with the game's religion people, some more bestiality stuff and such. This is only the beginning, I'll do plenty of things still.

"When I was deep in VN playing, I hated, fucking hated having to start all over again to see each heroine story." I mostly agree with this sentence. I don't really mind restarting the game to play all the girls routes, but I hate when you can choose only one LI between all the girls and if you fuck either one or two other girl the route gets messed up. Developers should either make harem games or make a game with one LI while the other girls just add a little flavor to it all. It's not "real life" where you should play by the rules and norms.
Yeah, mainly japanese VNs are like that, like 20% the game they present all the characters, then you go on dates and shit, then you have to choose one route and after that restart and choose another girl. I can understand that, I really can, however this game here is not true love, right? Can be at some point for those who like that but in a very limited way. But if you don't have a lot of free time, restarting over and over again can be pretty boring. I think the game is save compatible, at least on my testings I didn't found any error regarding this.

I think harem is the easiest route, making one main girl and adding others to just flavor a bit is a very different idea, never saw any game that did something like this. But as I aim to be more imaginative than anything, a whole lot of opportunities should be presented. However I do plan to "lock" people in certain routes. All the girls will be able to go in specific stuff when reaching high love/lust/obedience/corruption levels, but you can decide when to activate and deactivate it. I imagine that if a girl is in 100% obedience mode, she should be able to enter in some sort of slave mode or something like that... but it's all choice. This is the thing, it is not real life so you should be able to do whatever you like, even more in a futuristic setting where nowadays morals would be gone in my opinion.

Aug 8, 2019
I'm playing this right now and after the first time of putting Ava in the Maid Outfit whenever I click for her to wear it again it glitches to the latex cat suit and I haven't even bought that one yet and probably won't either (never cared for those latex suits)

Reactions: ApeStudios

Raedho

Apr 5, 2022
Not everything in this is for me but i have to say , this is easily better then 90% of whats on f95 and could easily compete with the rest . Good luck with your project .

• Red Heart

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
Quick question: Is it possible for you to implement a switch to change between futa with a pussy and without one? I would prefer not having one, in the scenes where it doesnt get used obviously.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Not everything in this is for me but i have to say , this is easily better then 90% of whats on f95 and could easily compete with the rest . Good luck with your project .
Hey man thanks! I sure hope to keep doing a good game, I know there's a shitload of tags, but comparing to other games, in 1 year, 2 years tops we'll have like one of the biggest and most diverse games around so even if you don't like many of the tags you'll also be able to have a great time playing it.

Quick question: Is it possible for you to implement a switch to change between futa with a pussy and without one? I would prefer not having one, in the scenes where it doesnt get used obviously.
I've made some scenes that has futa with balls. I'm not sure how many I did but there are some, maybe like 6-7 I guess, but yes it will be possible to really flip this on and off real soon. On 0.3 and beyond totally! Each version I'll do some more, I think at least 10 scenes with futa with pussy and other 10 with futa with balls and so on. Beginning from 0.3 I'll be able to bring much more variations to each tag since now my time producing images will be at least 50% faster. I don't plan to limit you or lock you in any aspect, but this process take time and we'll get there eventually.

Mister MK6

Mar 26, 2021
Hey mate, What is the amount of text or dialogue currently?
I want to try to make a manual patch in Spanish for the game but if it is too much I will do it automatically.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Hey mate, What is the amount of text or dialogue currently?
I want to try to make a manual patch in Spanish for the game but if it is too much I will do it automatically.
The game contains 53,138 dialogue blocks, containing 539,523 words and
2,805,530 characters, for an average of 10.2 words and 53 characters per
block. <<< LINT stats generated by renpy. Idk if this is too much.

Wait a minute... How long has that furry tag been there?
Furry is a slow going tag, but it will be HUGE. I need to find better furry models, in 3D the look kinda odd for me.

JDHarlequin

May 10, 2023
The game contains 53,138 dialogue blocks, containing 539,523 words and
2,805,530 characters, for an average of 10.2 words and 53 characters per
block. <<< LINT stats generated by renpy. Idk if this is too much.
I wonder how many of us actually read all the text... I've found only few where reading is actually usable skill to get somewhere in such type of game

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I wonder how many of us actually read all the text... I've found only few where reading is actually usable skill to get somewhere in such type of game
I don't think many people will read it all because there are so many parts on 'edgy' tags. And many people will find it very boring, but since it's a sanbox/visual novel text is an important thing. For those who like it, there is a somewhat good story I think, some big dating events, some big main events that are important for the plot, but if people are in just for the sex parts you can always press 'ctrl' and fast forward that it's also fine, I do this a lot on games I already played and on Japanese visual novels that has like 50>hours gameplay. But then again, I Probably wrote too much I think.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes