ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
It is enough to do it manually, but you could do it automatically and then manually review and correct.
Dude... Idk how you'll do this, but it's a huge amount of work. The numbers are a little off because some scenes I made a mistake on 0.1 and I repeated them on the gallery. I'll solve that for 0.3 and the number will go down at least 10k dialogue blocks but it is still a whole lot. After that where you display the translation? There are topics regarding that or you want me to put on the main screen? I honestly don't know how that work.

Reactions: Royko

Mister MK6

Mar 26, 2021
Honestly, I have a plan, I just hope I don't die trying xD, as for the translation, I will put it in the Spanish translation thread and I will put it here too for whoever wants it.

Once the translation is installed, it would make the game start in Spanish automatically or you could create a button in the options that places it in Spanish
(I have free time)

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Given that 0.2 seems to be on the horizon this may be a little late but when I go with the school girl fit for Mimi, she talks about ageplay and immediately starts the dialog for the nun outfit. Kinda weird.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Given that 0.2 seems to be on the horizon this may be a little late but when I go with the school girl fit for Mimi, she talks about ageplay and immediately starts the dialog for the nun outfit. Kinda weird.
There is always something I didn't saw lol tks! It was a super easy fix I misplaced something. This would happen if you saw some Ava event and after that choose to see Mimi's school girl outfit once again

Dec 16, 2022
Is this going to be a public release? Just asking because I don't see any tier descriptions etc. If not, when is it going to release for what tiers? I've been looking forward to trying this since it first released, is there femdom content in v2? ;)

Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Is this going to be a public release? Just asking because I don't see any tier descriptions etc. If not, when is it going to release for what tiers? I've been looking forward to trying this since it first released, is there femdom content in v2? ;)
I would release first for patrons to test, but since it took me 5 months instead of 2 as I first thought it would I'll release to everybody at once! I've made you all wait for far too long! If something bad happens as major errors I'll make a hotfix, but I think this is not the case since everything worked for me. But you never know.

I don't like this idea of making this paywalls for releases, many creators hide their things from the public and I really don't like it. My patron/subscribe star right now is more of a tip jar and a way of seeing previews first and helping me out with the costs, I'm really converting the support in upgrades for this game as new animations, clothing and stuff like that. For 0.3 and beyond I'll make it more appealing because I don't give many 'prizes' for patrons right now.

Anyhow, yes, there are dominatrix and femdom scenes! but don't expect a whole lot of it just yet! I think I've produced 7 scenes this version! It's not totally implemented. The idea is to have more than 100 scenes regarding all the tags, we'll reach this mark next year!

I'm making some final adjustments and testings. Right now is 3:30PM here, I think I need 7 hours or so before adjusting everything, testing once more and releasing it.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Do I call day off so I can "properly" "enjoy" 0.2? Questions... Questions everywhere
LOL Idk if you are joking or not! I'd not do that if I were you! I'm solving a bug I found D: D: D: D: D:

I'm almost leaning on the idea of releasing a testing version that has everything working in the gallery at least but Idk if this is a good idea I've been working for hours to solve this bug. It seems to me that 90% of the game is working as it should, but the Goals tab is kinda confusing and some 3 events didn't triggered for me, so I still need to solve this.

What do other devs do?

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
LOL Idk if you are joking or not! I'd not do that if I were you! I'm solving a bug I found D: D: D: D: D:

I'm almost leaning on the idea of releasing a testing version that has everything working in the gallery at least but Idk if this is a good idea I've been working for hours to solve this bug. It seems to me that 90% of the game is working as it should, but the Goals tab is kinda confusing and some 3 events didn't triggered for me, so I still need to solve this.

What do other devs do?
If you do release it with that bug then it'd probably be a good idea to mention it near the download section so you don't get too many angry comments about it.

Btw, I can't speak for others but, as a furry, I've never been a fan of furry models that lack a muzzle or something of the sort. Just looks too much like a hairy person, I guess.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

What do other devs do?
For known bugs, it is best to fix it to the best of your ability before releasing it, unless the bugs are cosmetic, grammar, typo, basically the non-game breaking ( the one that don't pops up error ), preferrably not broken features. It is awesome if the "harmless" known bugs are listed in the Changelog/Release Note too ( even if not all of them ).

If it is an incomplete feature, better clarify it in the Changelog/Release Note that perhaps players will read, but generally it is not a good idea to include incomplete feature, better just disable it.

Events that didn't trigger fall under the broken or incomplete feature, which negatively impacts affected players experience. If it is supposed to only affect minority players ( for example, the event is for very specific fetish that not many enjoys like urination or is like 3, 4 level deep ) then you can release first while you figure out the fix, and include the information in the Changelog/Release Note. Probably, advice players to avoid that events altogether until a fix is provided.

The biggest concern with the bugs is that when a fix is release, it is not guaranteed that the save files created before the fix is applied will not be broken. Broken saves equal mental breakdown for many:HideThePain:.

Reactions: rKnight

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
For known bugs, it is best to fix it to the best of your ability before releasing it, unless the bugs are cosmetic, grammar, typo, basically the non-game breaking ( the one that don't pops up error ), preferrably not broken features. It is awesome if the "harmless" known bugs are listed in the Changelog/Release Note too ( even if not all of them ).

If it is an incomplete feature, better clarify it in the Changelog/Release Note that perhaps players will read, but generally it is not a good idea to include incomplete feature, better just disable it.

Events that didn't trigger fall under the broken or incomplete feature, which negatively impacts affected players experience. If it is supposed to only affect minority players ( for example, the event is for very specific fetish that not many enjoys like urination or is like 3, 4 level deep ) then you can release first while you figure out the fix, and include the information in the Changelog/Release Note. Probably, advice players to avoid that events altogether until a fix is provided.

The biggest concern with the bugs is that when a fix is release, it is not guaranteed that the save files created before the fix is applied will not be broken. Broken saves equal mental breakdown for many:HideThePain:.
I see! I'll solve this shit before releasing it. It's almost there I need some more hours still, but now things seems to be in proper place. The main concern is the Objectives menu, now that I see it it's kinda puzzling, but other than that you can reach almost all the scenes normally.

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
I'd say once all the scenes are accessible from the gallery and work properly you could just release the update and fix the minor bugs within the next couple of days.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Hopefully you can fix it tonight.
BTW, Keep up that level and you might make a fortune on patreon or subscribestar.
With all my delays I doubt that! At this point I feel like I'm stealing from my supporters lol but tks, let's see how this plays out. I think it's a good udpate but plenty is still under development

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes