Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Actively collecting money for doing nothing...

I need to start a Patreon, just combine a bunch of dead games into one game, get it posted on F95, then doing nothing else and watch the money come in...
TBF, no one knows what actually happened to the guy. He could have died, for all we know.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
TBF, no one knows what actually happened to the guy. He could have died, for all we know.
I still support the "choked on a peanut" theory.

But seriously, "He took the money and run" is more popular, but tbh. I don't believe it, it really looked as if he enjoyed working on this game, the paths and how to unlock certain scenes is way more elaborated than in other games.

• Haha
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
I don't know, I know a lot of people are going to hate me for saying this but I think after several years of seeing these VN and Sandbox games, you know that they are going to drag out the intimate scenes with the favorite characters until as late in the story as they possibly can and even then you get the feeling that they may not even progress to that if they don't feel like their "coffers" are filled. I just had a feeling early on that this was one of those games that was never going to be completed.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes