Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
vns are boring AF :cautious:

go read a book ffs
Wow my dude, who pissed in your cereal this morning.
Not everyone has the same tastes, that should be fairly obvious here or on the internet in general.
If you like and prefer sandbox games, great for you!
But if your gonna jump anyone not sharing your opinion you've got a lifetime of whining to do ahead of you.

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
Be at the right place at the right time or you won't get it ... is just boring as hell unless you get big hints. The good side is that you can replay as you want, but,please, don't have the same dialog again and again, just have direct fun :love:
This young dev has good taste and the girls a f... hot. Well, this landlady is not very strict indeed :giggle:

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
After playing. It's not that grindy even when you put it on easy. plus the phone tells you where the characters are and the walkthrough in the phone is also handy to know how many points you need to advance in scenes. good job dev!

cyberprophet

Apr 19, 2019
The market is getting more competitive day by day. IMO sandbox tag is the main reason for the majority of players not to try a new game. Please do not waste your art. However good luck in your effort.
Yep, I have a couple of friends here. Even if the game is 10/10 and sandbox is actual sandbox and not freeroam they won't play it at all

Reactions: McZoy and Ggwpglhf

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Models look fine. Knowing how far you are done a route would be nice.

The patch sometimes refers to the MC as a Sister, the Aunt calls MC's mother "Mom" and even called herself a nephew once. So really needs some patching up.

After seeing an option in its fullness it would be nice to be able to skip past it from then on.

Other than the patch it does need some proofreading. Also some talking seems out of place. Like if you did the living room oral first and later do the guilt trip change channel she acts like it is the first time seeing MC's penis, which obviously it wouldn't be.

Demanding for allowance doesn't seem to work, just says she gave everything and 0 days.

Younger sister pictures conversation seems to go weird, since she acts like the MC already had this conversation before.

Phone UI hopefully gets nicer. Having to guess where to click to start up conversations and it going slow.

If things don't exist in some zones, you should probably just comment them out so the player doesn't run around everywhere to do nothing really. Having so many empty rooms with no characters in them ever makes a player feel bad/annoyed.

If you say you want to buy you can't leave until you do buy or fail at it.

Inability to skip time if you want to avoid the Ruca interaction and she is in living room.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
found a bug when you save and then hit the return button

May 30, 2020
Dear Dev!

You mentioned in the Dev notes that the development of the game will be much feedback based so here is some:

Renders look really nice
Convos are also decent, characters seems good

However:

There should be a hint button or task screen or whatever what to do next (that walkthrough do not help much, its confusing)
Put somewhere an icon on the screen what shows what part of the day are we. It should be always visible
Put a skip time button on the screen next to the hint button which is available any time
If a person appears on a screen and you cant even say hi - maid - its a bit annoying
Messaging on phone: The replies are so slow first i thought its buggy. Set it like you can get the new reply by skip and show somehow the actual convo ended

Cheers

Last edited:

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ty for the feedback!

The scene-skip feature is something I already had planned. In the future previously viewed scenes will have no dialogue and will be a slideshow of the key pictures of the scene. With a toggle to re-watch the full scene, of course.

Tiffany weird dialogue is actually part of her story. Minor spoiler: it's not the first time she helps MC get lewd pictures and other stuff from the rest of the "friends". But I'll re-read it and see if I can make that a bit clearer.

I'll be looking into the allowance bug.
EDIT: Forgot to mention, I worked on all the reported relation mismatches, they will be fixed the upcoming hotfix.

found a bug when you save and then hit the return button
Yep, already fixed in the upcoming hotfix (should be out tomorrow).
For now you can right-click or "esc" out of it.
Ty for the bug report.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the feedback :)
I decided to include the characters with no content to show off future girls. If you view every character preview (for the characters with no content) you'll get a bonus lewd picture.

cyberprophet

Apr 19, 2019
Dear Dev!

You mentioned in the Dev notes that the development of the game will be much feedback based so here is some:

Renders look really nice
Convos are also decent, characters seems good

However:

There should be a hint button or task screen or whatever what to do next (that walkthrough do not help much, its confusing)
Put somewhere an icon on the screen what shows what part of the day are we. It should be always visible
Put a skip time button on the screen next to the hint button which is available any time
If a person appears on a screen and you cant even say hi - maid - its a bit annoying
Messaging on phone: The replies are so slow first i thought its buggy. Set it like you can get the new reply by skip and show somehow the actual convo ended

Cheers
Yep. It should be smth like -choose character- and it shows what you need to do like widget

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Nice game, there is nothing to complain about, we will see the first edition later, but as Aiano said in the post above, there are some shortcomings, I will not replace them because they were mentioned later. ps act because it looks like a good game.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
So, this game is hot. I love the renders and the chat options are awesome.
Obviously it is currently lacking content, but I can see where more will come and look forward to it.

However, I can also see the idea of grinding points...

I don't know if I've seen all the available content yet, but I already feel like quitting. Repeating scenes is not enjoyable.
Make the points matter, but not grinding for them. If that means you lose hours of playing the game, fine. Better that extra 10 minutes of gameplay I enjoyed the whole thing than mindless frustrating grinding.

3.30 star(s) 66 Votes