spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Loots of potential with this one. The models are great, especially the mom. I'm curious to know what fetishes, if there will be any, will be included in the game at a later point.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Great renders and great promising story, but damn it's confusing and not even the walkthrough was much help. Would be a far better game if it was turned into a Visual novel game without constantly clicking everywhere to try and find any content.
Not here to slate the game as I did like the promise it has but as it stands it defo needs improvements, I'm just giving my own honest personal feedback. Hopefully this will get better. Good luck dev (y)
im of the same mind, the sandbox isnt really the problem since depending how you interact with them the scenes varies. but yeah something like a taskbar would be nice cause....damn. it can be confusing. honestly i think the stat/sandbox style would work best if it was similar to Lyk4n's "Peacefull life" game. that game isnt so grindy and alot of the fear/love points are based on interaction from scene to scene. you dont really have to grind for jack. ontop of that you still have the option to free roam and appreciate the side content.

Reactions: Largo

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
on a side note the smoker chick looks hot as flip and has a unique look. the older sister though...looks like a very reused model.

but yeah the renders are great and plot is nice also.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Game looks very nice, will see you in six months time!

On a side note

1) Per<3rsioN You can/should apply to get a dev tag.

2) Your idea to get use polls to write your game, might not be a good idea. Like someone else said in an earlier post, use it for choices like clothing, wich stories to progress first etc. etc. If users start dictating the direction of the story, it can end up as a "Jack of all trades, Master of none" type of mish-mash. Rather write the story the way you want, then the if it succeeds or fails it's on your own terms. I've seen promising games turn ordinary/mediocre due to pressure from players.

3) The one 2 star rating currently on here is BS and unfair. Just ignore it.

Good luck dev.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Game looks very nice, will see you in six months time!

On a side note

1) Per<3rsioN You can/should apply to get a dev tag.

2) Your idea to get use polls to write your game, might not be a good idea. Like someone else said in an earlier post, use it for choices like clothing, wich stories to progress first etc. etc. If users start dictating the direction of the story, it can end up as a "Jack of all trades, Master of none" type of mish-mash. Rather write the story the way you want, then the if it succeeds or fails it's on your own terms. I've seen promising games turn ordinary/mediocre due to pressure from players.

3) The one 2 star rating currently on here is BS and unfair. Just ignore it.

Good luck dev.
I also thought the review was totally unnecessary considering this is a new game.
Nothing wrong in adding your thoughts and constructive feedback but reviewing like that is below the belt.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I also thought the review was totally unnecessary considering this is a new game.
Nothing wrong in adding your thoughts and constructive feedback but reviewing like that is below the belt.
honestly it should be removed. the guy complains theres only 5 mins of content...im not saying it feels like alot cause the time it takes to get that content is alot but 5 mins is an exagerration on saying its bad. theres more than 5 mins easily. just right now its all focused on 1 character.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You should be real careful with that less this turn into a huge mess. Polls should be limited to cosmetic things like outfits, hair, etc. The story should be yours and yours alone.
Yeah, people usually want to play the story of the creator not a mashup of backseat drivers and their fetish's. I would never pledge to a project that is basically run by the votes of Tom, Dick and Harry...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
honestly it should be removed. the guy complains theres only 5 mins of content...im not saying it feels like alot cause the time it takes to get that content is alot but 5 mins is an exagerration on saying its bad. theres more than 5 mins easily. just right now its all focused on 1 character.
Well, this site is not exactly known for its good reviews....

Reactions: Look-see

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well - game looks good so far :cool:
reminds me a bit of big citys pleasures (the sandbox part)
lets see where this leads too
(hope i can tame those little (ruca)dominatrix properly :ROFLMAO: )

edit : a little one for proofreading
Download.png

Last edited:

cyberprophet

Apr 19, 2019
I honestly like the idea when you can manage you relationship type (love\femdom\etc). But man - sandboxes are boring AF)

Renders are top quality, prob will look a little where developing will lead us. More likely will write an honest review after a couple of updates. UPD I have a bit of free time so writing right now

You have my attention with femdom and foot content)

For now it's just UnRen for wallpapers)

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
(I'm planning to include lesbian scenes for all characters, but I don't think that's considered NTR, right?)
Will that be avoidable? At this point making every girl bisexual is such a overused trope that rivals bitchy older sister and younger sister with a huge crush on mc. It depends how it's done though, sometimes I don't mind it and sometimes it does actually feel like ntr, it depends on the circumstances that lead to it.

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
Good looking renders! shame it's a sandbox.
Is there any chance of a VN remake at some point?

After reading the comment above, I would want to advice not turning this into yet another forced lesbian mess.
Even though im not intending to play this myself atm:censored:
Wether it's NTR or not is debatable, if it's NTR with a male it's technically NTR with a female, altough not as many seem to mind, personally if I don't want to share a certain character the gender of the "opponent" does not matter.
(Awaiting facepalms from the cucksquad)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes