おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Yes, I'll get to it soon-ish. Definitely by v0.2 at the latest, unless I run into major trouble.

Pretty much every scene can be avoided. So far the femdom content is limited to Ruca's "feelings" path and is fully avoidable. Male domination will be included in some way or another in all the girl's "respect" path.

All lesbian content I have planned so far will be avoidable.

As for the grind, you can turn it down from the settings within the phone (the gear icon).

Nothing going on here, patreon staff, move along :Kappa:
Thanks for the report, the fix will be in the next patch.

I plan to make all content that might be disliked by many (including lesbian scenes) optional. The "story" scenes for the girls will focus pretty much only on the relationship between MC and the girl in question.
Also I won't stray too far from a girl's personality, although it will of course change a bit as you progress her relationship.
Ty for the well wishes :)

Fixed it, won't be happening in the next patch.
So what about these problems then? https://f95zone.to/threads/duality-v0-1-per-3rsion.79022/post-5506400

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
any one know how to start receiving the beach photo's from your family? saw the files in the image folder.

figured it out, you have to manually start the text conversation with Tiff on your phone. usually a flag triggers that gets them to text you first. i wonder if this can be done at any point in the game.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
I may check this out as it progresses. Not into lesbian stuff so if that is optional would be great.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Lots of potential here! Looking forward to future releases. Sleep sex and sexual harassments tags got my very curious! I see corruption and respect stats in this game and I hope this will lead into whoring or sharing the girls with friends of the MC as well. Please consider the following if you would:

- The ability for the MC to take pics on his phone. He should have taken pics of the aunt when she's asleep or when he's creepin in general. :) (sell the pics for money?)
- Maybe a money system where the MC can sell pics and spycam vids he's taken to his friends? That would be cool.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more sleep and creep content either way. Will revisit this further down the line :)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
What ever the dev decides to do i hope they are prepared for the workload because everyone will want something different.

shran

Dec 26, 2016
What a good surprise , render are insane story is funny and fast paced overall a super good experience

Really hyped about this game , looks like a premium game made from someone who already released lot of games

Just hoping this won't be abandonned in 6 month

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
I have come across 2 problems so far:
Number 1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Number 2) If you save the game and want to return back the screen in the spoiler appears and you cannot return back to the game.
Fixed the first one and working on the 2nd one.
For now try exiting that menu by right clicking or pressing esc.
Thank you for reporting :)

I'll release a hotfix soon, after the bugs reports slow down a little.

on the third room to the right, when it's open in the morning half of the day. there is a desk on the right. click it to get a key.

now a question if any one knows the answer. besides aunt Ruca, is there any more content to find? is there a CG like the maid when you found it out? i'm trying to figure out if i'm down with the current content. i still haven't found a lot of the scenes in the OP.
Right now most of the content is for Ruca, and her scenes evolve with her stats, so you might need to raise them a bit to unlock new segments of a scene.
Beside her there's some content for Angie (found at the park, and at the cafe after getting her name), and a phone conversation with Tiffany that will require some money and a few days (it will unlock the beach pictures).
You can get more money by asking Ruca for your allowance at dinner btw.

Also all other girls have 3-4 previews, and after finding and watching all of them you'll unlock a lewd picture in your phone.

• Angry
Reactions: Tatsuya25

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Definitely controversial topic are these three letters. If the MC (male or female) interest (male or female) go screw around with others (male or female) without the MC support it is still NTR (netorare). If the MC is fine, it is Sharing (or Swinging for swapping partners). The game "Deliverance" here is good example of the latter two tags, there is no NTR inside and still, his wife can do stuff around.

As for this game, how bad is the sandbox? :)
the sandbox is somewhat annoying. most of your interactions to build up points is simple to understand but kinda grindy.

the point and click part of it isnt bad but from what ive seen in other games like it. it'll be hard/annoying to find items in when you need to. it isnt bad so far but yeah somewhat grindy. i'll be honest the console codes is the way to go i guess.

Reactions: Largo and radohak

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Great renders and great promising story, but damn it's confusing and not even the walkthrough was much help. Would be a far better game if it was turned into a Visual novel game without constantly clicking everywhere to try and find any content.
Not here to slate the game as I did like the promise it has but as it stands it defo needs improvements, I'm just giving my own honest personal feedback. Hopefully this will get better. Good luck dev (y)

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I mean, if your going to give me the option...

screenshot0001.png

How can I say no :D

Reactions: Chrathrard

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Updated to include HotFix2 (4-9-2021)

Here is an unofficial compressed version of this quite promising gamer. The art looks very nice and funny story.
Going forward I will only do HQ releases until someone request the MQ compression

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
Duality-v0.1-pc-HQCompressed+HotFix2
Original 897 Megs
crunched 220 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)
If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Per<3rsioN -

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

Check my profile for unposted HQCompressed or request.

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
YAC Author: hngg

PS: There may be a script patch tomorrow. If you downloaded before the HotFix1 HERE is link
If you downloaded before the HotFix2 HERE is link

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Stumbled across this (pink outline) by accident after messing with the phone:

screenshot0002.png

I hope that this is a one off and not all other things that progress the story are hidden away like this.

-edit-

Appears it showed in the wrong screen, but is actually:

screenshot0003.png

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
First time Ruca is smelling my boxers she ends up thinking "(Ugh... I must be the worst Nephew in the world.)", which she should be saying aunt =P she isn't my nephew!
Then she says what would mom thing when talking about her sister, and a little later she 'breaths' which should be 'breathes', minor spelling I know but mentioning it anyway!

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Wait, this has random chances.

1st I came in her mouth after giving her a sleep BJ and she stayed asleep.
Then I rolled back and did it again and she woke up!

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes