Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Blonde milf has me hooked. Damn.

Any plans for an android port?

Durruti2000

Sep 5, 2018
The game seems great and with a lot of potential, just don't add lesbian scenes as fillers to justify that the game has a lot of content because that is really common now, as a linkinn said, the devs add those scenes because they can't add m/f because the game is in early content so there's not a relationship between mc and fmc. If you add it, make it M/F/F.
Good luck with your project and don't over do it, just take your time and make sure that everything is right.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
The 32bit.exe still gets removed with most anti virus stuff, it's something on renpy's end and not an actual virus. Also another file was removed but I didn't catch it's name

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You should be real careful with that less this turn into a huge mess. Polls should be limited to cosmetic things like outfits, hair, etc. The story should be yours and yours alone.
let the man do what he wants. if he wants to be open with his game, let him. if he wants the community to offer him suggestions, let them. he is free to use or turn down any suggestions he wants.

for dev. what kind of incest we talking. mom and 2 sis type situation? cousins / aunt?

if i can ask, which girls are which in the line up?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
let the man do what he wants. if he wants to be open with his game, let him. if he wants the community to offer him suggestions, let them. he is free to use or turn down any suggestions he wants.
He's probably not paying but he's doing exactly that, suggesting. If the dev wants to take his suggestion it's up to him.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Duality [v0.1.3c] [Per<3rsioN] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.49 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 226 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.46 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 191 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Imperatorus

May 18, 2018
Ruca's (black haired girl, center right in the banner) "feelings" path has her become progressively more bossy towards MC. It's not super heavy handed femdom, but she definitely takes a dominant role.
She has a foot fetish or something more than dominant role?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Damn it's sandbox
just downloaded it. please don't tell me we have to find the characters at specific times.

that just creates unnecessary grind. sure, having a phone or built in guide that tells you where they are help. unless it's like PV or AFV where you know where the girls are because they are only at 1 place every day. then there's not much extra. just clicking having to go through multiple rooms to get to the person gets tedious.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Is it one of those things where we can choose Maledom or Femdom? I don't enjoy forced content especially Femdom, but if I can choose Maledom then awesome. As for the future lesbian content, I hope it will be avoidable or something. I just don't enjoy sharing or sexual content where I (the MC) am not involved. But you do what you want with your game. The renders look good. Even though it's a sandbox I'll give it a try. Hopefully, it's not too grindy.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
"don't be silly, Tiffany. He's your sister"
Haha saw it addressed earlier but this made giggle

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes