jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Meh, after looking at the Dev's patreon and reading some of the posts here, it seems like the dev has the "let's please everyone" kind of attitude. Haven't seen that ever work out here. Good luck with the game, I'll wait and see.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
There are a few spelling errors that need attention and some for relationships that will get it from Patreon. Just a heads up.

Otherwise its a pretty good start. :) :coffee: Per<3rsioN

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Damn, that's scuffed lol, I should have tested it a little more.
Fixed it already though, will be in the next update or hotfix. Ty for reporting it.
Can you describe the fix? Since it's such a small amount of code, I should be able to tweak it for myself.

Reactions: mofonistik

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
(I'm planning to include lesbian scenes for all characters, but I don't think that's considered NTR, right?)

Without the MC it is. But i won't get too much into it. (it all depends how their relationship are, its a broad topic to discuss here)

The only thing i can say to you is that lesbians in these games are more common than Incest nowadays, devs nowadays add it just for easy content and afraid that M/F relationships wont have enough content and believe me there is. But it's your game.
yeah the comment section can often take a hit when devs think lesbian sex isnt NTR.

in my case. multiple girls with MC during a sex scene? great. a LI who was introduced as a lesbian/being in a lesbian relationship and then player given the choice to pursue them despite that? also great.

the girls goin the lesbian route and pursue each other after MC interaction with them without MC's choice? not so great. all in all choices/options do matter.

curently downloading the game so cant say much for the game itself atm.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Damn, that's scuffed lol, I should have tested it a little more.
Fixed it already though, will be in the next update or hotfix. Ty for reporting it.
I have come across 2 problems so far:
Number 1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Number 2) If you save the game and want to return back the screen in the spoiler appears and you cannot return back to the game.

Reactions: ubblesnop

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
yeah the comment section can often take a hit when devs think lesbian sex isnt NTR.

in my case. multiple girls with MC during a sex scene? great. a LI who was introduced as a lesbian/being in a lesbian relationship and then player given the choice to pursue them despite that? also great.

the girls goin the lesbian route and pursue each other after MC interaction with them without MC's choice? not so great. all in all choices/options do matter.

curently downloading the game so cant say much for the game itself atm.
Definitely controversial topic are these three letters. If the MC (male or female) interest (male or female) go screw around with others (male or female) without the MC support it is still NTR (netorare). If the MC is fine, it is Sharing (or Swinging for swapping partners). The game "Deliverance" here is good example of the latter two tags, there is no NTR inside and still, his wife can do stuff around.

As for this game, how bad is the sandbox? :)

Reactions: Look-see

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I have come across 2 problems so far:
Number 1)
Number 2) If you save the game and want to return back the screen in the spoiler appears and you cannot return back to the game.
Re: Problem #2, you can still click on the Load button in the left column, and click your most recent save. It'll return you to the game.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Re: Problem #2, you can still click on the Load button in the left column, and click your most recent save. It'll return you to the game.
Yes I do know that, but it is still a problem that needs addressing, that is why I am reporting it.(y)

Reactions: tossler

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Guys

I´m stuck after the intro.

When I click on the maid, there is not dialogues; only watching her seeing her mobile...

Someone knows how to progress with ?

Greetings

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Definitely controversial topic are these three letters. If the MC (male or female) interest (male or female) go screw around with others (male or female) without the MC support it is still NTR (netorare). If the MC is fine, it is Sharing (or Swinging for swapping partners). The game "Deliverance" here is good example of the latter two tags, there is no NTR inside and still, his wife can do stuff around.

Deliverance did it good also. hate NTR and the warning on what choice leads to what was greatly appreciated. but even if you choose the sharing route it isnt where she gets corrupted and loses interest in MC. at least from the comment section i read.

as for the sandbox? idk about to start playing now :whistle:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/locations.rpy", line 304, in script call
    call lockeddoor from _call_lockeddoor
  File "game/locations.rpy", line 446, in script call
    call lockeddoor from _call_lockeddoor_5
  File "game/locations.rpy", line 485, in script call
    call screen playerhousescrn
  File "game/charRUCA.rpy", line 1663, in script
    jump rucabreakfast14d
ScriptError: could not find label 'rucabreakfast14d'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/locations.rpy", line 485, in script call
    call screen playerhousescrn
  File "game/charRUCA.rpy", line 1663, in script
    jump rucabreakfast14d
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'rucabreakfast14d'.

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
Duality v0.1
Wed Apr  7 23:05:02 2021

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
also would like to know. girls look absolutely fucking gorgeous, but if sandbox is grindy repeat events till they change, or hunt-n-go-fuck-yourself style for specific places or spots on specific days/times/etc then this will be a rip CGs only project for me. i'm sold by preview pic 9 alone, but the others are enough to make the effort.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020

Yeah, on Deliverance we have total control on what path his wife goes so yeah, if the player choose it it's completely fine and considered sharing yes. Options are a good answer when you have doubts/preoccupations on a subject when developing a game.

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Blonde milf has me hooked. Damn.

Any plans for an android port?
Yes, I'll get to it soon-ish. Definitely by v0.2 at the latest, unless I run into major trouble.

Pretty much every scene can be avoided. So far the femdom content is limited to Ruca's "feelings" path and is fully avoidable. Male domination will be included in some way or another in all the girl's "respect" path.

All lesbian content I have planned so far will be avoidable.

As for the grind, you can turn it down from the settings within the phone (the gear icon).

Per<3rsioN there is some content that still says brother without the incest patch. just in case you want to not get on patreons radar
Nothing going on here, patreon staff, move along :Kappa:
Thanks for the report, the fix will be in the next patch.
I plan to make all content that might be disliked by many (including lesbian scenes) optional. The "story" scenes for the girls will focus pretty much only on the relationship between MC and the girl in question.
Also I won't stray too far from a girl's personality, although it will of course change a bit as you progress her relationship.
Ty for the well wishes :)

Fixed it, won't be happening in the next patch.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Guys

I´m stuck after the intro.

When I click on the maid, there is not dialogues; only watching her seeing her mobile...

Someone knows how to progress with ?

Greetings
Omfg. Okay, I was about to quit, too. I clicked on every object on every map... but ended on the one that progresses the game: the TV in the living room.
"You're supposed to unpack, right? Maybe find NPCs to talk to? Start working on perv stuff with keys?" No, just immediately waste the day watching TV.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How does one acquire a key?
on the third room to the right, when it's open in the morning half of the day. there is a desk on the right. click it to get a key.

now a question if any one knows the answer. besides aunt Ruca, is there any more content to find? is there a CG like the maid when you found it out? i'm trying to figure out if i'm down with the current content. i still haven't found a lot of the scenes in the OP.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
The Mom, the two younger blondes, Ruca ... all fine and dandy and a reason to keep an eye on this.
That said: Asian Goth Cutie. I'm sold.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes