theleon

Apr 18, 2018
I have absolutely no idea how to trigger the new content in this version since the previous one. The walkthrough didn't help either. Does it only trigger with a new game?

Reactions: Wawere and Mr.Sagar

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
I'm curious if there's ever going to be any actual sex in this, or if it's going to be another blueball simulator.

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
So, can't have 'date' with Angie but got all other scenes.

Got all pictures and conversation with June but that's it...waited for 54 days no invite or mention of new house.

100% completed every other event.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
so far so good, hats off to the game dev but i really hope this don't turn into another "Milf City" game where the game dev gets a fan-base to throw money at them then to only milk the game (i like the game so far)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Per<3rsioN

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Updated for version 1.7

I've made a mod for this game

Currently it only shows in the UI where each character currently is. Might add a walkthrough at a later date

Download:

Last edited:

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
So I've got this issue where none of the character dialogues are popping up at the bottom of the screen in that textbox that's usually there. It was fine last update, and this seems to only be happening after the MC returns from meeting him mum and sis.

If it helps I did use the cheats but that was to make it easier for me to access last update's content - which then worked perfectly fine. This is the first time I've seen some strange bug like this where I don't get any dialogues. I've made sure that it's not me who's hiding it cause when I do try to hide it, the entire interface disappears but the text doesn't show up no matter what. Any idea how I can fix this?

Edit: I've also checked the 'history' tab that usually has all the past dialogues, and that too does not update anything with the new content.
Once you've seen a scene the repetative dialogue no longer shows. That's intentional so you don't have to reread the dialogue every time. There's a way to turn it back on in the Settings (Unseen Text).

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
A brief statement on the lesbian scenes and NTR since a few questions were asked:
While lesbians scenes will be a part of the game, they will be fully optional and avoidable, and they won't be NTR oriented.
MC will usually be the one actively trying to make it happen and will always have the option to prevent it.
The girls will never cheat on MC or engage in sexual activities with someone else without MC's input, and MC will always be present while it happens, either taking part himself (threesome), watching or spying.
MC will always remain the main love interest for the girls, and will never be set aside or replaced.
As for the girls' sexual orientation, almost all them are heterosexual but, at high perversion, their lust will be such that their orientation will become unimportant to them, and they'll be willing to experiment if MC allows it.

In response to Stefano2426, Bollagus, Oh my, Troy9000, Mr.Sagar, theleon and Grap who all asked similar questions regarding how to unlock the new scenes:

The new scene in v0.1.3 where MC moves to June's house (which unlocks Ruca and June's scenes) will trigger 3 in-game weeks after MC first visits the house.
The scene for Angie will unlock when she has 20pts in Perversion and MC has viewed her scene in the store.
Tiffany's scene will unlock after visiting June's house the first time (scene from v0.1.2).
Currently there is a bug that prevents the scene where MC moves from triggering and Tiffany's scene from unlocking if you didn't pay or lie to Tiffany in the scene where MC visits the house.
I will release a patch to fix this and other bugs in a few days, but for now you can remedy this by replaying the scene (with the replay feature in the phone) and choosing to pay or lie to her during her segment.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Per<3rsioN What routes are there for Ruca, she hates my guts and I have her on nympho so pretty much my mc is dom her, my relationship with her is untrustful, worried, nympho is it better if she likes us? I tried that route but seems like there is 0 lewd content for that.
Currently, the Respect path features the following scenes:
The gym scene (by picking the "bad" choice), the afternoon scene (activated from the livingroom, in the afternoon), the sleep scene and most other scenes have at least 1 outcome unlocked from Respect.

Uhoh, I see some friends mentioning a deal between a retailer and the mom character that she is forced to do some things?

This better not lead to the 'you know what' three letter word Per<3rsioN , I really liked the game so far.

View attachment 1345419
No, it won't lead to NTR. :)

Hello. Found this game, it seems interesting. But I am confused by the stats.
Maybe somebody can help if I don't want to be dominated by Ruca I should lvl my respect by her. Which means I have to be bad with her?
I have to avoid Feelings point, but I always get Perversion points. Is it possible to earn respect without playing an absolute asshole?

Even with walkthrough, it is very convoluted.
My gameplay so far is. Getting a Respect Point -->gets scold by Ruca. Get a feeling point-->get scold by Ruca. Getting a passion point get scold by Ruca. It starts good with her sniffing the boxers, but man she is bitch.

What do I do wrong? Dev, please help me.
For Ruca specifically, the Feelings path will often lean towards femdom (although there will be some more romantic scenes).
That's due to her personality, and as her story gets developed, it will become more clear why she acts how she does.
Accumulating the Perversion stat is meant to be somewhat unavoidable as it will often be a requirement for higer tier scenes, along with Feelings or Respect. Almost all scenes feature a selector, so you can pick Respect outcomes over Perversion ones.
Ruca is meant to be a bit of a bitch in the beginning. It's just who she is. :p

Just a tip (not just, since this is very important feature to have in a long run), show little bubbles of characters faces next to the location bubble so we know where they are, so we won't need to aimless click on every location at each time skip. (y)

PS: I know that you have their location on contacts, but only WHEN you get their contacts, and is a lot more clicks away than the pictures way
That's a planned feature.
In the meantime, scrappy has made a great mod that adds just that. You can find it few posts above this.

So I've got this issue where none of the character dialogues are popping up at the bottom of the screen in that textbox that's usually there. It was fine last update, and this seems to only be happening after the MC returns from meeting him mum and sis.

If it helps I did use the cheats but that was to make it easier for me to access last update's content - which then worked perfectly fine. This is the first time I've seen some strange bug like this where I don't get any dialogues. I've made sure that it's not me who's hiding it cause when I do try to hide it, the entire interface disappears but the text doesn't show up no matter what. Any idea how I can fix this?

Edit: I've also checked the 'history' tab that usually has all the past dialogues, and that too does not update anything with the new content.
i get missing text in some sequences. for example at the dinner table with aunt. checked both with incest patch and without, so i know it's not related to it. anyone else have this problem or a possible solution?
That might be caused by the Quick-Scene feature, which removes already seen dialogues and shortens the scenes a bit.
To disable it, click on the button in the top right corner so that it's no longer lit/glowing, and you will get the text back.

Can't interact with Angie at the cafe in the morning... Bought a hoodie but can't progress her event... :cry:
You also need her number. You can obtain it from her during the morning scene in the cafe if you have 10pts in Feelings or Respect.

Hmmm... So, ice cream dates with Tiffany aren't firing for me. Also, I'm pretty sure it's been more than three weeks since the initial scenes with MC's family in their new house and I haven't heard from any of them since then. Suggestions? :unsure:

Edit: So when I did the scenes in the new house, I didn't have enough money to buy a look at Tiffany's tits and that is the only way to get the variable movingscenetidone set to True... This seems like it's a bug...
You are correct, currently there is a bug with that specific option during the segment where Tiffany flashes MC.
I will release a patch to fix this and other bugs in a few days, but for now you can remedy this by replaying the scene (from the phone) and choosing to pay or lie to her during her segment.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reporting this.

I've made a mod for this game

Currently it only shows in the UI where each character currently is. Might add a walkthrough at a later date
Thanks, that's awesome!

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2017
So what do we have here an annoying sandbox game without animations but the Dev plans to waste development time to make lesbian scenes that, seen by the recent comments, not everyone wants yeah brilliant plan. :sick:
I doubt there's anything the dev could do that "everyone wants". If they lose parts of their audience because those people can't stand optional content they dislike taking up development time, that's a shame, but ultimately (hopefully) not a problem, because people who are less volatile and happier with whatever the game develops into will fill in the gaps.

If you're unhappy with the direction the game's taking, there's no problem with saying so, but try to be constructive

Dec 27, 2020
For Ruca specifically, the Feelings path will often lean towards femdom (although there will be some more romantic scenes).
That's due to her personality, and as her story gets developed, it will become more clear why she acts how she does.
Accumulating the Perversion stat is meant to be somewhat unavoidable as it will often be a requirement for higer tier scenes, along with Feelings or Respect. Almost all scenes feature a selector, so you can pick Respect outcomes over Perversion ones.
Ruca is meant to be a bit of a bitch in the beginning. It's just who she is. :p
Hi, thanks for responding.

Her personality is clear, that was not my point.
She is a bitch at the beginning with her first sentence. Is a bitch after an hour. Remains a bitch in the middle of the game. And is still a bitch at the end. That is clear. She is literally the only girl in the game. Angie's content is so little it does not count.

So if I understand you correctly. If I don't want to be dominated by her, I have to become a harasser or rapist.
Which should have (given her personality) end for me in prison and to a game over.
Because otherwise her feelings will always be higher than her fear points.
You can choose most of the time what you wanna do. If the stats are all high. But to get there through normal gameplay is not a good Experience.
Example: Hump her through breakfast time. Which gives you 2 Feelings, 1 Fear, and 3 Perversion.
Through normal gameplay I am on 38 Feeling, 21Fear (only because I write her menacing SMS) and 71 Perversion.
Which leads her to be dominating me through her shower scene. Not a good experience
When I play a Rapist. My stats are -41 Feelings, 43 fear and 52 perversion. This gameplay is not good a lot of scolding and rape with a very disturbing scene at night. A much, much worse experience.
So yeah, on the surface everything seem to be avoidable. But in reality, if you play the game as intended. It is not. It is playable if you study the walkthrough and understand what's going on or cheats or both.

Don't get me wrong, Amie seems more my cup of tea. I like my girls cute and wet as a waterfall.
The Art is good. Especially the "wetness". But your gameplay is to grindy for what we get. After 2-3 hours of grind on easy, I expect Ruca to be fucked brain-dead at this point. Given how freaky horny, she becomes.
And you point system is too convoluted to bypass certain kinks, which I don't like. Choices, yes, but only with cheats otherwise not really.

Last edited:

Brandon02

Jul 8, 2021
Her personality is clear, that was not my point.
She is a bitch at the beginning with her first sentence. Is a bitch after an hour. Remains a bitch in the middle of the game. And is still a bitch at the end. That is clear. She is literally the only girl in the game. Angie's content is so little it does not count.

So if I understand you correctly. If I don't want to be dominated by her, I have to become a harasser or rapist.
Which should have (given her personality) end for me in prison and to a game over.
Because otherwise her feelings will always be higher than her fear points.
You can choose most of the time what you wanna do. If the stats are all high. But to get there through normal gameplay is not a good Experience.
Example: Hump her through breakfast time. Which gives you 2 Feelings, 1 Fear, and 3 Perversion.
Through normal gameplay I am on 38 Feeling, 21Fear (only because I write her menacing SMS) and 71 Perversion.
Which leads her to be dominating me through her shower scene. Not a good experience
When I play a Rapist. My stats are -41 Feelings, 43 fear and 52 perversion. This gameplay is not good a lot of scolding and rape with a very disturbing scene at night. A much, much worse experience.
So yeah, on the surface everything seem to be avoidable. But in reality, if you play the game as intended. It is not. It is playable if you study the walkthrough and understand what's going on or cheats or both.

Don't get me wrong, Amie seems more my cup of tea. I like my girls cute and wet as a waterfall.
The Art is good. Especially the "wetness". But your gameplay is to grindy for what we get. After 2-3 hours of grind on easy, I expect Ruca to be fucked brain-dead at this point. Given how freaky horny, she becomes.
And you point system is too convoluted to bypass certain kinks, which I don't like. Choices, yes, but only with cheats otherwise not really.
Totally agree. I like dominating, but in a more normal, traditional sense. You know like leading relationships. Not raping and abusing. And with Ruca it is either you're her bitch or her abuser. No middle ground. Just two extremes.
Though it is not a big problem for me, since I play for June mostly.

3.40 star(s) 65 Votes