Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
The walkthrough shows you how to unlock the house, but the 3 week wait during it is the killer part. if you aren't on day 30-50 depending on when you got the pics from your phone just keep spamming the time change in the top right corner. It sucks but it has to be done.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Based on renders I had been really wanting to try this game but then i tried the first release but couldn't read anything thanks to the font and colors so had to delete it after one minute, then it's sandbox and the crappy way of sandbox, now I'm reading all the girl are bi and will have lesbian scenes, that's something that triggers me so much in vn, why the hell 90% or more of the girls cast need to be bisexual, I don't mind them playing with each other if we are in a threesome and even there if all the girls act that way just triggers me.
Better to use development time with the mc than with that but just my opinion.
If im supporting a game it's for mc time and not lesbian time and when its set days and hours to trigger scenes instead of fun its a chore, again just my opinion you do you.

Seems I will need to keep delaying to play this game for a lot more time or will just come back to see the gallery if it gets one unlocked by some mod because right now the game doesn't make me want to try it except for the renders.

Anyway gl with the game

Valeforish

Jun 19, 2021
Enjoyable, but hope there's less cockteasing going forward. The typical trend of holding out on the sex is just offputting in games by now, given the Aunt's relationship.

Reactions: Rory Smith

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Still really like the blond thicc girl. The third from right. She has to have her own game :p

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Yeah i'm stuck. Nothing happens a week (or any amount of time) after June calls.
Edit: Also Angie is never at the store in the afternoon.
Edit2: Ok she is there but the trigger seems to be completely RNG after you have the requirements...

Last edited:
Reactions: Troy9000

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Cannot find the "new" content , played an entire week - is there an event to trigger ? Ruca has high perversion ... :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 66 Votes