Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
that game has a route where mc gets dumped by lesbians, yet i've never heard anyone say that game has ntr so it's not only the mods.
got bored look it up and there are in fact comments of people saying that those girls scene is NTR. but i guess pinkcake doesnt consider it NTR. either way the comments are there.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I dont get where you're going with this and again i dont play that fucking game, whats does that have to do with what i replied to the other user?
talk about not knowing how to admit you are wrong, can't you remember what you write?
Imagine this : you're married to a beautiful woman,sexy as fuck and your sex life is awesome,you're pretty much the happiest man alive untill one day she meets another smoking hot girl,they became really close,start fucking eachother behinf your back and then one day BAM she leaves your sorry ass to be with her and wants nothing to do with you anymore :LOL: Would you consider that NTR? are you happy with the outcome?

• Angry
Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i've visited that thread lots of times, no one complains about ntr in that game & if they are & i haven't seen it it's a small minority
type in NTR in that thread theres 50 pages to go through. but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and the first 2 pages were ppl trying to figure out what NTR was. at least on the results i got.

it was actually pretty funny. but yeah i only went as far to see that those comments exist. and according to you no one thought of that scene as NTR when in reality there was at least one. so your argument about no one complaining in that thread is invaild.

but yeah to lazy to look through 50 pages to count if there were more ppl who thought that scene was NTR. but the chances are good there are

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
There's cheating and there's NTR, I think. On both cases, the LI betrays the MC getting laid with another man or woman on his/her back (same goes to the MC when he/she does the cheating)..but on NTR's case, the LI pretends to humilliate the MC with comments and even wants to show the betraying on a subtle way --or not that subtle, like exposing the act on a videochat and sending it to him/her, for example--. I think that's accurate to say. Anyway, there should be a consolidated relationship and the beginning of something else between both (LI/MC) to talk about NTR or cheating when it happens, if not, there's another sexual act to enjoy viewing..

That's my opinion and I'm writing only after reading the thread.. I don't play the game yet.. Downloading now..

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
First time playing, liked the game so far but I really don't like where the mom story is going. Adding lesbian scenes for all the characters? So nobody will have actual personalities and all of them happen to be bisexual.. works if you are going for a skippable jerkfest i guess.
i dont think NTR is gonna be a thing. so the mom should be safe. LEsbian NTR well dev said that will also be optional so theres that.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
type in NTR in that thread theres 50 pages to go through. but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and the first 2 pages were ppl trying to figure out what NTR was. at least on the results i got.
how many of those users are dudes asking the universal question of "Does this game have ntr?" & then there's the people who argued against that avn having ntr & then there's dudes who debate what ntr is.

This leaves not that many who claim that game has ntr.

Also, ntr is a popular topic on threads for avns who have it, 50 out of 7200 is only 0.7%, this indicates BaD doesn't have it.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2021
Let's start from the premise that not all women are lesbians. so there is no point in forcing every girl in the game to participate in lesbian scenes.
Now what has always generated doubts is because the developers want to include the mother by making her a lesbian. (dead husband, separated from husband etc)
is the one that makes the least sense of being a lesbian. if the game includes incest with the son she should be heterosexual and only related to the son.
another thing is a sister she could be bi.
as for the lesbian ntr towards the mc. Of course it would be if the girl has a relationship with the MC and she has sex with another girl that is considered ntr. Another thing is that they are in an open relationship. (I'm not a fan of that)
fuck friends? ok she can fuck with another girl and nothing happens, but if she has a deeper relationship with the MC, she shouldn't think for a moment I'm going to fuck another girl and nothing happens, he won't mind.
In conclusion, in my personal tastes, I do not want the mother in lesbian situations.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
The Sexiest Milf in the Game is Mc's Mom if she is not Fuckable by MC -Game Over for me :cool: (y)
---Overview - Will you be a charming seducer or a ruthless oppressor?---(not given priority to overview) = Why Lesbian Routes to Npc's o_O
I Realy Liked Intro Mom and Sisters are Hot :cool:(y) Plus Game has relation points like fear- perv- feel <-- Why :unsure:
I Feel like Stuck in Apartment Trying to Find Ruca to have some Fun :ROFLMAO:(n)
Improved Walkthrough Could work -Right side show what to do for certain action ...

Good Luck with Game -Just Showed my Thoughts about game ...:cool:(y)

Reactions: El Tanque

Zans

Nov 17, 2016
When was the last major update? Was this most recent release a bugfix only?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Imagine this : you're married to a beautiful woman,sexy as fuck and your sex life is awesome,you're pretty much the happiest man alive untill one day she meets another smoking hot girl,they became really close,start fucking eachother behinf your back and then one day BAM she leaves your sorry ass to be with her and wants nothing to do with you anymore :LOL: Would you consider that NTR? are you happy with the outcome?
That sounds similar to Sisterly Lust. When the MC recaps his past. They brought in another girl and then the two girls fell in love with each other and didn't want to be with the MC anymore.

Then the dev had those two show up at the wedding. I was so pissed that if that was real as soon as I opened the door and saw it was those two standing there, I would have told them to get the fuck out of here and slammed the door in their faces.

Definitely felt like NTR to me and those two were lesbians.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I stopped playing halfway through the update, I am concerned about how the game evolves, amazing beautiful girls and all of them will turn out to be bisexual???? It doesn't make any sense... Really? It seems like a great lack of imagination, doesn't it?
Even with the most innocent of all the girls, you can only move forward, with the fucking magazine that awakens lesbian urges in her, what a waste.

P.S: Anyway, it's not my game, I'll just stop playing it, I just wanted to show my frustration.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
I stopped playing halfway through the update, I am concerned about how the game evolves, amazing beautiful girls and all of them will turn out to be bisexual???? It doesn't make any sense... Really? It seems like a great lack of imagination, doesn't it?
Even with the most innocent of all the girls, you can only move forward, with the fucking magazine that awakens lesbian urges in her, what a waste.

P.S: Anyway, it's not my game, I'll just stop playing it, I just wanted to show my frustration.
Play that scene again she just compare her boobs size doesn't gets lesbian urges even so Is it worng to gets urges that doesn't make her lesbian and form where do you get the hint of all girls turning out to be bi .

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
Half of the current game playing time is, waiting for the texts to finish, give me a skip plz.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes