Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
"(I'm planning to include lesbian scenes for all characters, but I don't think that's considered NTR, right?)"

Really? It is also calculated as NTR in certain situations. In this case, if every woman has a lesbian action, then I don’t even bother to start the whole game, because that’s where it’s all too much and that’s where I count it as NTR. I don’t care to watch lesbians in my games very much so now it goes to the NTR side. Nor can I give a woman LI status if it has sex with women. At that time, it's the same as the man, so we're on the NTR side again. Another thing that removes me from the players is that femdom although there is also maledom, but all these above mentioned things give a kick in the ass and out of the game.

Alenbingo123

Oct 15, 2020
"(I'm planning to include lesbian scenes for all characters, but I don't think that's considered NTR, right?)"

Really? It is also calculated as NTR in certain situations. In this case, if every woman has a lesbian action, then I don’t even bother to start the whole game, because that’s where it’s all too much and that’s where I count it as NTR. I don’t care to watch lesbians in my games very much so now it goes to the NTR side. Nor can I give a woman LI status if it has sex with women. At that time, it's the same as the man, so we're on the NTR side again. Another thing that removes me from the players is that femdom although there is also maledom, but all these above mentioned things give a kick in the ass and out of the game.
Yep it's the same If I do not have an opinion and decision on the matter or I can not avoide it
It's no for me
Who say everyone like lesbian...

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
nice update considering its still in the early stages. Angie is too damn adorable. (for now :devilish: )

as for lesbian content being NTR? hmmmm it depends. if we have a choice to do that content then ima go with no.

however if it happens just cause MC is banging the girls in question then id say yes if the girls dont ask MC about it or if MC doesnt influence them to go that route. if they happen to interact with each during a threesome with MC then thats cool.

aside from that story wise im worried for June. she must be saved as fast as possible

but damn do we need a good sex scene with Ruca soon. its been a long time coming.:sneaky:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Lesbian content isn't NTR :cautious:, if a male character fucks up your LI, yes it would be
Imagine this : you're married to a beautiful woman,sexy as fuck and your sex life is awesome,you're pretty much the happiest man alive untill one day she meets another smoking hot girl,they became really close,start fucking eachother behinf your back and then one day BAM she leaves your sorry ass to be with her and wants nothing to do with you anymore :LOL: Would you consider that NTR? are you happy with the outcome?

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Imagine this : you're married to a beautiful woman,sexy as fuck and your sex life is awesome,you're pretty much the happiest man alive untill one day she meets another smoking hot girl,they became really close,start fucking eachother behinf your back and then one day BAM she leaves your sorry ass to be with her and wants nothing to do with you anymore :LOL: Would you consider that NTR? are you happy with the outcome?
if a li dumps the mc without fucking anyone does that make it ntr?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
if a li dumps the mc without fucking anyone does that make it ntr?
That would be poor fucking writing for a sex game,unless it happens for a really good reason.Dont really see the point in it or even asking such a question.And no,obviously thats not NTR,its just a simple breakup,shit like that happens every day for various reasons (apart fron the cheating point of view).

Reactions: brybry1311

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
well, dumping mc for a girl is very similar to that

when maya & josi breakup with mc from being a dik i don't see that as ntr

being a dik doesn't have the ntr tag, why is that?
I dont know what you're trying to say dude,first of all not everyone on this site plays Badik,second the reason for the tags is very ambiguous,depends who uploads the game and depends on the mods,they chose what tags they feel like should be added.Edit : i also specified that a simple breakup its not considered NTR so again i dont see the point in this conversation.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
If LI has sex with others it is always NTR unless a polyamorous relationship has been agreed. Whenever an outsider has sex close to the MC or LI, it is NTR. Be it a woman or a man. Up there, there was just a good description of it by DarkSithLord47. The thing is completely different if it happens in group sex where MC is involved. The same is true if MC is a woman and her man has sex with others it is NTR. Anything that the third person who has sex with your "partner" counts as an NTR

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
second the reason for the tags is very ambiguous,depends who uploads the game and depends on the mods,they chose what tags they feel like should be added.
that game has a route where mc gets dumped by lesbians, yet i've never heard anyone say that game has ntr so it's not only the mods.

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Yes, cuz if i want to be with a slut, i would go out and pay the hour,

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
that game has a route where mc gets dumped by lesbians, yet i've never heard anyone say that game has ntr so it's not only the mods.
I dont get where you're going with this and again i dont play that fucking game,whats does that have to do with what i replied to the other user?At this point i think you're just fucking with me so i'll stop replying.Have a good day buddy!

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes