Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Is there a roadmap of which characters the next few updates will cover?
I love the dynamic event system you've done with Ruca and I'd love to see it implemented with June.
For each update, I let patrons vote on which scenes they would like to see, from a pool of scenes I select based on the interest expressed for the characters.
Right now the characters that seem to get the most love are Ruca and June, and so they're likely to see some content almost every update.
The system used with Ruca will also be used for every other character (beside some secondary characters, who will get their own gimmicks), but keep in mind that other characters will be developed in a more "linear" way, so heavier sexual options will be added alongside they same tier's story scenes, to provide better context for a girl's behavior. :)

Looks beautiful man!
Would like to see the banner changed (as someone else mentioned earlier) as it takes away from the excitement seeing the girls naked before you even start.
I'll probably change the banner and the main-menu screen with a free image from the summer seasonal renders I'm working on right now, that will have the girls in a bikini. (y)

did you change the walkthrough?
Yes, and hopefully it will be more understandable.
I have categorized each scene by time-of-day and location, so it should be easier to navigate. :)

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
OK just played the game.
Awesome! This is how a sandbox/corruption game should be!

Of course there is not soo much content right now but what we get is exactly what I want!
I love how we can chose to play and how slowy the exchanges between the aunt and MC changes, immediately started supporting on patreon.

After more updates this will be a masterpiece!

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Just quick questions/sugestions/requests.

Maybe this is already planed but it would be great if we get harder sex scences if we go full fear, something like SM and humiliation?

In the future the day to day talk changes depending on the stats?

With my playthrough I went fear but you also increase pervert with most interactions. After some time pervert overwrote the submissive reactions of the aunt. Could we get in the future the ability to control which stat is active during interactions?
For example, I want the aunt to be submissive and fearful even when pervert is high together with fear.

I only ask, please don't take it as a demand. I hate when player order the dev to change the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hrk19

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
I also have a question/suggestion.
Will there be something like public (forced) nudity?
Like have someone show herself to a random person outside as punishment (as a follow up on darkdepths suggestion), or accidental like in front of a window while changing.

Again, as stated before, this is how a corruption game should be like from my point of view as well.

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Just quick questions/sugestions/requests.

Maybe this is already planed but it would be great if we get harder sex scences if we go full fear, something like SM and humiliation?

In the future the day to day talk changes depending on the stats?

With my playthrough I went fear but you also increase pervert with most interactions. After some time pervert overwrote the submissive reactions of the aunt. Could we get in the future the ability to control which stat is active during interactions?
For example, I want the aunt to be submissive and fearful even when pervert is high together with fear.

I only ask, please don't take it as a demand. I hate when player order the dev to change the game.
Yes, the Respect branch of scenes will for sure contain some humiliation (even in public), and at high levels also some S&M (to a varying degree). :)

Most scenes contain a selector to choose how a girl will behave (when more than one option has been unlocked), but I am aware there's still a couple that don't. I will be adding a selector to these scenes as soon as I manage. (y)

And thank you so much for the kind words and support! <3

I also have a question/suggestion.
Will there be something like public (forced) nudity?
Like have someone show herself to a random person outside as punishment (as a follow up on darkdepths suggestion), or accidental like in front of a window while changing.

Again, as stated before, this is how a corruption game should be like from my point of view as well.
Yes, public humiliation, including nudity, will definitely be a part of the Respect branch of scenes.
Spontaneous public nudity/lewdness may also make an appearance in some of the girl's Perversion branch. :)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

es:
This version brings new content for Ruca, June, Tiffany and Angie, aswell as a new house where MC can live.
If you find any bugs, feel free to report them to me via Discord or by commenting on this post.
EDIT:
v0.1.3b fixes all bugs reported during early-access, adds some previews to the new house and better walkthroughs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
DOWNLOADS:
*Win / Linux* - | | Uploading | Uploading
*Mac* - | Uploading | Uploading | Uploading
*Android* - | Uploading

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
I have a bug in this update, I start from scratch and I can not do anything else but click the bed because only it is lit

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I highly recommend this game, this game is amazing, especially in the Incest part, it is one of the few that continues in this dialogue between mother son sister brother aunt nephew because there is a lot of gameplay taking away this important part of the game and putting friend neighbor nothing to do and this developer remains the same that started that's why I really like this game for the continuation of Incest and also The Incredible Story that he put in this game I found it very interesting there I'll play again

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work . (y)

thesamerski101

Jul 6, 2021
What did i do wrong? Ever after the update, i get errors all the time when i forward the time. Did i update the game correctly?

I just extracted the new update and run it.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
The walkthrough talks about moving back with the girls. Does that happen by itself or do I need to do something? It's day 39 and I'm still at the apartment and there is basically nothing to do.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Per<3rsioN, I'm going to try the game in the next days. Can Ruca be avoided? I prefer to avoid any LI with domination (male or female)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Per<3rsioN What routes are there for Ruca, she hates my guts and I have her on nympho so pretty much my mc is dom her, my relationship with her is untrustful, worried, nympho is it better if she likes us? I tried that route but seems like there is 0 lewd content for that.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes