Jul 16, 2017
(tongue in cheek) I don't know, I never thought I'd feel so awkward, or even insecure maybe, about such a thing, but this MC is such a friggin' wuss sandwich. I really liked the renders as well as the concept for this game when I saw and downloaded it. Didn't get around to playing it until this evening, and I stopped before the end of the car ride home with the Aunt. Not sure I can stomach playing this cheese weenie. For those of you who've played through further than I, does it get any better(lol)? Does he ever grow a pair? This gameplay in the intro is a touch emasculating.
He goes from being a bit of a pansy to doing most whatever he wants with no consequences if you focus on "fear" (though only the aunt really has any content as of yet). It's honestly jarring how easily he slips from his early-game persona to how he acts in a fear-focused session

Yuveria

Jul 26, 2017
Hello there! Every time Reca is in the shower and I choose the Horny option, the game crashes and prompts me to rollback. Is it normal to happen because it's an early build? I can send the log if necessary.

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Hello there! Every time Reca is in the shower and I choose the Horny option, the game crashes and prompts me to rollback. Is it normal to happen because it's an early build? I can send the log if necessary.
I'll be releasing a bugfixed version (0.1.2c) this week. It will include the fix for this bug aswell as a few others. :)

feuer

Jun 19, 2017
So far, all the different choices of interacting with the aunt are really what makes this game exciting, aside from the great CG. The wide amount of options for interacting with the characters is (and will be) this games biggest strength. It's really refreshing to see someone else attempt the "freedom of interaction" thing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Per<3rsioN

cgsweat

Jun 25, 2021
Just finished playing through what I assume to be all of the game's interactions (so far). It's very addictive, albeit still a little short and repetitive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, looking forward to future updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Per<3rsioN

cgsweat

Jun 25, 2021
And btw the Ctrl key is your friend during scenes you keep seeing over and over and just want to skip (although some are definitely worth repeated viewings) :)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Duality [v0.1.2c] [Per<3rsioN] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,09 GB / 179 MB - Duality-v0.1.2c-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,06 GB / 145 MB - Duality-v0.1.2c-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes