Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
I like the game so far ^^
Was personally bit feeling bad being rude towards Ruca after the TV "debate" but I wanted to see all scenes :D
But I like the options to be Nice/Rude/Pervy and scenes tied to how I do with girls. ♥

Reactions: Mikasa.

UncleMonkey

May 13, 2021
Ok, thanks for the report, I'll be looking into the issue.
Thanks for the update. The renders look really nice!

I hit the 'visit the new house' bit, and the new shower scene, etc., is that pretty much it for plot rather than retroactive fixes and some rescripting, etc.?

***Also, I did the dinner/drop fork scene once successfully, now anytime I hit that scene, all the text (and box) disappears and doesn't return from then on. The hide/unhide feature does nothing, but I have to go to a previous save & load it; and just avoid dinner. Newest Mac version.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Well this game was meant as incest game, has the setup of an incest game and only reason it is not so is due to censorship. To keep that censor happy with this setup the game has to proof it is not incest while it totally is in all but the fake names and roles. Just using their own names is not enough proof for that, so I am afraid you are out of luck with the girls who are NOT-family though the others should be treated normally unless dev would move game also to another platform that is more permissive and we would get the updates from there.
Man, I know how it works, I have been here for years. :D I was just saying, that I think it wouldn't be that hard to make this work without incest too.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Man, I know how it works, I have been here for years. :D I was just saying, that I think it wouldn't be that hard to make this work without incest too.
True but that is extra work, doing things double as it is intended to be an incest game and may become much harder later on. Saying you would prefer to have it as a non incest game is fair enough and there are more people that would have same idea as you, but that was not the devs intention with this game. Either you play it as is or if annoys you too much you play something else. :)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Maybe. It's something I'd like to implement as one of a few endings available to characters.
I'm planning to involve the playerbase heavily in the project, so it's going to be something I'll poll when the time comes.
I don't even see a vaginal sex tag yet. The gallery only shows results of cum on bodies and a possible mouth cream pie. I haven't played this, If they had impregnation as long as it's not artificial....

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
I don't even see a vaginal sex tag yet. The gallery only shows results of cum on bodies and a possible mouth cream pie. I haven't played this, If they had impregnation as long as it's not artificial....
Tags on F95 (usually) reflect things that are possible in the released versions of the game, not planned tags. Can't really do much there.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Tags on F95 (usually) reflect things that are possible in the released versions of the game, not planned tags. Can't really do much there.
I would say that they usually show what the game will offer, so the player can choose to start to play it and not get suddently some new tags like NTR or FUTA later.
That kind of thing can be quite annoying, so it's better to put the tags showing what you intend to do globally.

But in this game i don't know if the MC will have some real sex with the LI, he seems to have a quite submissive attitude, with Ruca, even if you get a lot of dom points you don't get much more than teasing.
And also with his little sister, he is submissive, buys pics for a fortune and when in the new house he behaves like a child.

Reactions: dankmeme09

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
I would say that they usually show what the game will offer, so the player can choose to start to play it and not get suddently some new tags like NTR or FUTA later.
That kind of thing can be quite annoying, so it's better to put the tags showing what you intend to do globally.
That is not up to the author, but is clearly defined in the rules of the site:

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

Specifically rule 2 that states:

Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Just overwrote my save :eek: Can someone please share their Feelings+Perversion full save ?

syc1980

Dec 8, 2018
Renders are AMAZING! Could be a great game. Sadly, it just a typical grind, repeat, grind, repeat, grind, repeat. So disappointed.

Reactions: mammonite
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes