May 30, 2020
Pros:
Proper dialogues
Decent renders
Originally included cheat menu

Cons:
I have no fucking clue what to do. I just try to roam around and click on scenes and hope something will happen
That walkthrough included i the phone...there is anyone who would understand a word of it..?

It would make a so nice kinetic novel...without this sandbox shit

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Feel like with everyone using the walkthrough and cheats just scrap those and make it where you just go in sequence to places and scenes play out. Waste to put grind and then go hey heres everything to bypass that....then why have it

OnkelRu

Mar 22, 2020
Thx for the tipps, now at the end......i hope of more content next time, Ruca is so damn hot....! The Story with the little devil sister ist funny! Very Nice....

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Now I grasped the gameplay and my question is - should I increase fear points too? I got 33 feelings and 68 perversion, but 0 respect. Should I go after the fear?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Now I grasped the gameplay and my question is - should I increase fear points too? I got 33 feelings and 68 perversion, but 0 respect. Should I go after the fear?
on some scenes it'll ask you how she responds if you heave enough points on each route. so it doesnt seem like it'll affect your realtionship with her in a negative way unless you choose for her to react bad.

at least in the scenes that have multiple variations. sneaking,gym,sleeping etc.

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
this walkthrought in the game is real, as if we have to tinker something, I think it's not good I can handle it

hello7

Jan 24, 2020
Is there no way to change the relationships between MC and the characters at this point?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
on some scenes it'll ask you how she responds if you heave enough points on each route. so it doesnt seem like it'll affect your realtionship with her in a negative way unless you choose for her to react bad.

at least in the scenes that have multiple variations. sneaking,gym,sleeping etc.
Got it. I see there are options to decide how they feel today etc.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
another idiot simp mc yay
without cheats this game would be pretty garbage

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Care to bring any context to that?
Who is the gurl you like the most?
Do you like the menus? What about the movement from scene to scene, from place to place?
First, what many games get wrong is the pace and the balance of story and erotic content. That is nice here, it does not feel like a crazy grind to get to anything interesting.
The person you mostly interact with so far is understandable "enough" to imagine that this could be a real situation.
And I like the relationship with the younges sister and her annoying attitude xD even if it is primary by phone text messages.

I did not like that you have no interaction with the 3 other girls that you can see at some places, but it is an early version so that's ok.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Finally i got Tiffany pictures working, i had to save and reload 3-4 times until she decided to answer me.
My god this game can be a chore sometimes !! Now i have to wait and skip day after day to get all pictures:rolleyes:
Ruca bathroom scene hot af :PogChamp:
Yes she is really hot and beautifull, but there is no real action just teasing.
This update did not add much content , an update of the dining scene, a modification of the night sleeping sex scene, the bathroom scene and the moving sequence.
Let's hope that for the next update there will be more content added, because if you remove all the time passed in grinding to find the right place at the right moment, there was maybe 20-30 minutes of gameplay.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes