Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... how ”bout a kiss? Kiss her hand, then go kissing upwards ..
go to her elbow, smooch all across the collar bone then start on ther neck.

When you meet angie in the park you shake the wrong hand.
Any luck this way?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just started this game but Fuuuuuck meeeee is June not a fucking bombshell!
I don't know what kind of points I earned for making her kiss me on the lips at the start but fucking worth it for that look she gives after.
View attachment 1233584
I'm in love. <3
(also Tiffany's reaction is hilarious.)
I dropped the game after seeing the sandbox implementation, but I agree she is ridiculously beautiful. One of the top mom models for DAZ that I've ever seen.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Since it is early in development not a lot is implemented, that's understandable. The Aunt route which is more of a preview of the future game play allows for different approaches to, in the future, each woman. The cell phone mapping the women's location is handy, if not a bit clunky, but it does the job. Really beautiful models that are a mix of fantasy and reality. The lighting, especially dark scenes is also well done. I have guarded but high hopes for where this is headed. Think of this as "Where the Heart Is" meets Dreams of Desire. Will it be as good as either of these VN's?

Reactions: quiboune

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Very fun game, I'll certainly keep my eyes on it. The writing is sufficiently good and the models are great, but I'm more impressed and interested in the many interaction options offered. The game definitely and desperately needs a rework on existing scenes and more attention on future ones to take into account on the dialogue what has happened. Had about 4 moments where a scene referenced another that I had not yet seen, which should never happen. Also, if a scene has happened already, repeating it or other relevantly similar scenes should have variations that address that. For example, if it's not the first time Ruca wakes up with a mouthful of cock she should not react as dramatically as she did the first time, even less on the third time and so on. Another example, if the MC has seen her naked multiple times in a certain situation she shouldn't panic if it happens again on another event. Despite those flaws I really liked the game, and I hope it'll update frequently and quickly.

Kuba1

Sep 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "Rory Smith, publicación: 5927706, miembro: 3733414"]
Tiene Android v0.1.2.b parcheado apk comprimido. Solo 160 mb
[/CITA]
Please.yes

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
how many days do i need so that i can talk to other girls besides june walkthrought good but how can I contact them ???

OnkelRu

Mar 22, 2020
It Looks Good, but yes the Walktrough is no help, its very confuse - for me.....and is it normal, that all points at the end of the day,
disappear again?

I'm looking forward to the next update

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes