Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Guys,

where do I find the number of days that I´m on the game?

After the last message from Tiffany with no new pic, I can not go forward to trigger the scene with MC´s mom...

Someone could be gentle and give me a hand here, please ?

SkyElite

Apr 29, 2018
I got the key, how do i use it? Keep getting muffled moans from the bedroom but wont open the door or anything after that.

Reactions: Lobo1587
Jun 19, 2020
I i know it i've played this game a lot with the previous version and i got all scenes, but this time i could not get anything new unfortunately.
I mean you were complaining about too much grinding and not knowing what to do, both of which can be solved with the walkthrough and cheat menu. Just look at the walkthrough in the phone, It tells you which of the new scenes are new.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks for the update!
Will Roxanne get some screen time in the future?
I had a... bug? After trying to text someone that only has the "Nevermind" option abailable, the message option appears greyed out for the contacts and cant message anyone.

Reactions: Grelk
Jun 19, 2020
Guys,

After the last message from Tiffany with no new pic, I can not go forward to trigger the scene with MC´s mom...

I may be wrong but I don't think it says the number of days anywhere. I just skipped days until the scene triggered.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Thanks for the update!
I had a... bug? After trying to text someone that only has the "Nevermind" option abailable, the message option appears greyed out for the contacts and cant message anyone.
Same for me impossible to get the pictures, she refuses, i have tried maybe 20 times since i play this game.
I will try to see if i can make it work by saving, closing the game and reloading the new save.

Finaly i could get the new bathroom scene, but i had to try at least ten times in the morning to finally trigger the scene.
Those scenes are chosen with a probability factor and if you have no luck, you can miss them everytime!
This is why this game absolutely need a function which shows where are the NPCs on the map, without this it's painfull to play.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I personally think this game could do with these options:

1. Keep the sandbox style as it is, it wouldn't work as a visual novel in my opinion, maybe like some have already mentioned add character symbols on certain rooms and certain places on the map so people have a better idea of where they are.

2. The built in walkthrough could be simplified and seems to be a little over the top with the charts and branching! A simple list would be easier to implement and to read.

3. Maybe even scrap that and have a hint system button with each path for the characters that changes colour once you have completed certain scenes with each of them so players can keep a better track of where there up to and when there is no longer any more content available.

Just my opinion and I am not in anyway trying to tell the dev what to do with there game. Just some ideas that could help the players to have an easier playthrough and a more enjoyable experience.

The game is fantastic and the characters are all beautiful so far and I really enjoyed the content and I can't wait for the family to move to the new town soon.
Especially the fiery lil perv sis that likes robbing our mc of our hard earned cheat money :p

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2020
This is why this game absolutely need a function which shows where are the NPCs on the map, without this it's painfull to play.
You can actually see where the npcs are in the contacts menu of the phone. But not gonna lie, it's not that obvious and it does get annoying to check the phone every single time you pass time.

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
I i know it i've played this game a lot with the previous version and i got all scenes, but this time i could not get anything new unfortunately.
There's 3 new scenes in update.

Ruca's shower scene: The door will be unlocked at Feelings lv20 or Perversion lv30, with more options unlocking the higher her stats are.

Ruca's lv30 Perversion scene: This one unlocks at Perversion lv30 after you've watched the Perversion lv20 bathroom scene. You may have to re-watch the lv20 scene in the new version, if you're using and old save.

The scene where June, Tiffany and Charlee move to their new house: This one unlocks after all the picture from Tiffany have been unlocked and 21 in-game days have passed. At that point, June will call MC and 7 days later she will come pick MC up at Ruca's house.

Thanks for the update!
That was a compromise I had to make in order to allow players to view the walkthrough and use cheats during a scene.
If you change rooms/location it should allow you to text again.
I agree it's not ideal, and I will find a better solution in the next version.

Roxanne will get some scenes in the future, but it's not yet decided whether she'll be a main character or a secondary one.

Guys,

Tiffany should give you a picture in her last message. If the only option you get is "Nevermind" it's because either to little time has passed since the last message or MC doesn't have enough money to pay for the picture.
The last picture she gives is her and the other two girls sitting at the beach's bar.

I have to be doing something wrong. I just don't understand this game. I can't find any new content, right now there's like 4 scenes I can see on repeat. Angie in the park, Angie in the Cafe, Ruca watching TV, Ruca pissed because I changed the channel. Clicking the maid or the goth/punk chick does absolutely nothing and I can't text June or Charlee, who I never see. What gives?
Check the phone's setting menu (red cog icon) for the walkthroughs.
New scenes unlock as a girl's stats get higher. Right now most of the content is for Ruca, with a few scenes for Angie and some minor content for June, Tiffany and Charlee. The other girls only have previews at the moment, and once you've watched all previews you unlock a lewd picture of them.

is this the end of tiffany s update?? because i m stuck in this loop up to 5 days
When is that happening?
If it's happening after getting her last picture (the three girls at the bar) then it might be a bug.
Otherwise, if the only option you're getting when Tiffany asks you to pay for a picture is "Nevermind" it's due to MC not having enough money to pay for the picture.

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I got the key to Ruca's room, but how to use it I dont know becacuse still when I try her door it says its locked and though he has key with him there is no mention of key so I just need assistance on how to use the key.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I got the key to Ruca's room, but how to use it I dont know becacuse still when I try her door it says its locked and though he has key with him there is no mention of key so I just need assistance on how to use the key.
Its just let you go in during the night. Not actually open everytime the door id locked.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I can't get new Ruca's morning shower scene. I have her stats very high,but still saying the door is closed, only.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes