Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
This game has one ugly dialogue box. I also can't approve of the name Ruca. Not that the game isn't good. Renders are superb.

Last edited:
Reactions: jems242

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I have to be doing something wrong. I just don't understand this game. I can't find any new content, right now there's like 4 scenes I can see on repeat. Angie in the park, Angie in the Cafe, Ruca watching TV, Ruca pissed because I changed the channel. Clicking the maid or the goth/punk chick does absolutely nothing and I can't text June or Charlee, who I never see. What gives?

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I feel like I'm missing something here. The only person I can interact with is Ruka. The days pass and I get no feel of passing time because nothing really changes. I slowly unlock scenes with Ruka, but the entire map outside of the house appears to be totally irrelevant. I can click on a handful of girls for still images with no interaction and I can buy binoculars I can't use. I know it's early game, but I felt from what I read that there was more than this.

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
is this the end of tiffany s update?? because i m stuck in this loop up to 5 days

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Duality [v0.1.2b] [Per<3rsioN] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,09 GB / 178 MB - Duality-v0.1.2b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,05 GB / 144 MB - Duality-v0.1.2b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This game has amazing art, HOWEVER, the sandbox format and no guidance is a poor choice in my opinion. it must be impossible to play on Andriod, the bubbles to move around aren't even labeled. With the amount of time and effort the Dev put into this game, you would think they would make it more playable. Real good Art though.

Reactions: proximus

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I played last version for a long time in order to get all max stats so with this update i was expecting some more fun but nothing really!!
I don't get it, i tried it for an hour scanning all places at all times and the only new thing i got is the fact that during dinner, if i drop the fork she opens her legs.
But for me nothing else new, it's even worse during the sleep sex, before as i Ruca gad enough perv i could see her wake up and have fun with my cum but now she is always surprised and angry!!

For me i would say it's worse than before, if to get the new scenes, you need to grind during hours and hours, it's not worth it.

That stupid sandbox system without real help ot hints showing where the NPC are is really annoying.
It's a shame because the render quality is very good.

Jun 19, 2020
I played last version for a long time in order to get all max stats so with this update i was expecting some more fun but nothing really!!
I don't get it, i tried it for an hour scanning all places at all times and the only new thing i got is the fact that during dinner, if i drop the fork she opens her legs.
But for me nothing else new, it's even worse during the sleep sex, before as i Ruca gad enough perv i could see her wake up and have fun with my cum but now she is always surprised and angry!!

For me i would say it's worse than before, if to get the new scenes, you need to grind during hours and hours, it's not worth it.

That stupid sandbox system without real help ot hints showing where the NPC are is really annoying.
It's a shame because the render quality is very good.
There's a walkthrough and cheat option both in the phone...

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes