DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Are there any other sandbox games where you can be an absolute dickhead all the time and still progress with the girls?

I feel like in similar games you're always trying to increase "favor" and only ever being dominant once they already have fallen for your character
The Tyrant and maybe Rogue-Like: Evolution are the only other games I can think of like this one.
Well you might wanna look for the corruption tag on game and check that it is he MC who is doing the corruption. You will find quite a few games that have at least elements of it, first one that comes to mind is The Tyrant.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It makes everyone blood related a family.Example Landlady/Step-Mom to Mom, Step-Sister to Sister, Aunt and so on.
Yes but more precisely it restores the realtionships to what they should be but cannot be because for example Patreon will mostly cancel the account of a developer if there is some incest content in the game.
So those incest patch you can find here just restore the game as it should be, most of the time the dev release his game on Parteon then uploads an incest patch here.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yes but more precisely it restores the realtionships to what they should be but cannot be because for example Patreon will mostly cancel the account of a developer if there is some incest content in the game.
So those incest patch you can find here just restore the game as it should be, most of the time the dev release his game on Parteon then uploads an incest patch here.
No the incest patches are all fan made ;)

Reactions: Soggy Bread

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
hi Per<3rsioN

first of all, thank you for your game. The CGs and girls are really beautiful and I like how the scenes evolve depending on your stats. I think this feature is pretty unique (at least I cant remember another game I played that does it the same way).

A few bugs I found and you're probably already aware of:

- When you get to the second stage of flirting with Angie in the park and you have been nice to her previously, the game jumps to the beginning as if you had chosen to be mean to her.
- Also somewhere in the early game. When you ask Ruca for your allowance the game jumps back to the scene where Ruca comes home with food and you get looped but no money in the end.
- When Ruca is training in the gym her room at home is locked.

Now a few suggestions/observations:

- It would be great to have a time indicator like morning/noon/evening/night as not all places change light when the time advances and the first two periods look the same. (Supplement: Just found out that its implemented in the phone when you click on the green info icon but thats still rather inconvinient.)
- When you start into the game you already have the phonenumber of every girl except Angie. You should mention that you need it to track the girls with your phone somewhere in the game so that the player is aware of it. I stumbled upon this feature as I was cuious what I could find under the Question option in the cafe. Or you could restrict the chat options until you asked her for her number.
- Your world is big. At the beginning my way of finding a girl was to click through all the screens one by one. Later I used the phone which is by the way still inconvinient, more so if you add additional girls later on. It would be nice to have icons for the girls, indicating where to find them like in other sandbox games. You could add them for all girls or implement a tracking option for a few - choosable by the player.
- It seems to me, that the action a girl is taking in a specific time frame is randomized. Thats ok as long as there are not too much locations but it would be good to implement a structure for when Ruca is home in the evening to ask her for your allowance as this is your only option to get some money.
- The evolution and extension of some of the scenes (e.g. Ruca at the TV where you take the remote) is great and I was really curious about how the situation develops depending on your stats. But when you start farming the scene for stats it becomes tedious to click through all the options. Perhaps you could add a 'jump to the end of the scene' option.

My biggest concern in the game is your Respect stat:

The actions of the MC do not allign with what I associate Respect. He just behaves like a thug and an asshole (...and I really dont like playing an asshole, but thats subjective). Currently, a better description for what he is doing would be Fear, Intimidation or Submissiveness. I would really like it to be Respect but for that you would probably have to change the whole dialogue sections. If you behave like an asshole at the beginning, the girls nowadays would just kick you in the nuts and be done with it and after the second harassment they would switch on the recording option of their phone, go to the police and file a restraining order. Doesnt make sense to me that this is already possible in the beginning of the game. When you are intrested in a girl you dont go to her and say "My favorite fucktoy". The respect stat should build up on the Feelings and Sexuality stats so that you can later 'convince' the girls to do your bidding.
In this regard: Ruca is a strong and independent woman. You made that very clear in her introduction. As a manager she probably has to deal with a lot of powerful people in her job and knows how to get what she wants. Doesnt make much sense to me that this little nephew of hers can somehow intimidate her and push her around. He got no leverage on her at all. Some blackmail after filming her masurbating or something like that would do the trick but in all other cases she should just kick him out and be done with it. When she wakes up during the scene at night you should also get a game over screen if your stats are not high enough and not some hysteric little girl scene where she shed some tears and hits you a bit. Adding an option here to just go back to sleep would be nice as well.

With all that being said...keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to your next update!

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
It's blindingly obvious the "respect" path means intimidation or submissiveness, and would probably be named as such if not for the censoring assholes at patreon. But beyond that...you already have your own femdom path where you get to "respect" Ruca to your heart's content. So how about don't be such a jerk that you come here to shit on kinks others like...I'm sure you wouldn't like me going on about how femdom is unnatural, how guys would just laugh at these stuck-up weak girls who mistakenly think they have some power etc etc.

My biggest concern in the game is your Respect stat:

The actions of the MC do not allign with what I associate Respect. He just behaves like a thug and an asshole (...and I really dont like playing an asshole, but thats subjective). Currently, a better description for what he is doing would be Fear, Intimidation or Submissiveness. I would really like it to be Respect but for that you would probably have to change the whole dialogue sections. If you behave like an asshole at the beginning, the girls nowadays would just kick you in the nuts and be done with it and after the second harassment they would switch on the recording option of their phone, go to the police and file a restraining order. Doesnt make sense to me that this is already possible in the beginning of the game. When you are intrested in a girl you dont go to her and say "My favorite fucktoy". The respect stat should build up on the Feelings and Sexuality stats so that you can later 'convince' the girls to do your bidding.
In this regard: Ruca is a strong and independent woman. You made that very clear in her introduction. As a manager she probably has to deal with a lot of powerful people in her job and knows how to get what she wants. Doesnt make much sense to me that this little nephew of hers can somehow intimidate her and push her around. He got no leverage on her at all. Some blackmail after filming her masurbating or something like that would do the trick but in all other cases she should just kick him out and be done with it. When she wakes up during the scene at night you should also get a game over screen if your stats are not high enough and not some hysteric little girl scene where she shed some tears and hits you a bit. Adding an option here to just go back to sleep would be nice as well.

With all that being said...keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to your next update!

Reactions: Crusher56

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
It's blindingly obvious the "respect" path means intimidation or submissiveness, and would probably be named as such if not for the censoring assholes at patreon. But beyond that...you already have your own femdom path where you get to "respect" Ruca to your heart's content. So how about don't be such a jerk that you come here to shit on kinks others like...I'm sure you wouldn't like me going on about how femdom is unnatural, how guys would just laugh at these stuck-up weak girls who mistakenly think they have some power etc etc.
Okay, first of all, it was never my intention to attack any kinks anyone likes. I'm sorry if you gained that impression.

I wanted to point out that from my point of view this chain of thoughts seems illogical. In any case you could just argue that it's an adult game and that realism is alway a far strech in this genre....

And by the way, I'm a dominant man so I don't really favor femdom. But that doesn't mean I don't respect other points of view.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I don't usually play games this early in the development process but gave this one a try based on the comments here. Really solid game so far, the writing is great and the scenes are fantastic.

Keep up the great work dev!

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
My two cents:
- too grindy to get to 30, too fast above 30 (too fast from +1 per scene to +4), how about making it in a way that every time the same scene happens, something new is added to the scene,
- I don't want to see forced maledom on romance path, getting the night rape scene when my stats are (50)-(-3)-(50) is a huge turn off, it's like the second stat doesn't matter there. How about waking her up first...
- CTRL should speed up phone's text massages, the phone is laggy,
- I shouldn't be able to click anything behind the phone's enlarged pictures. I accidentaly clicked the bed and the phone conversation didn't continue.

knopfler1

Apr 6, 2020
Will anyone please do a decent walkthrough fpr this game ? The thing in the phone doesn´t help much. The renders are too good for us to let scenes behind.

The picture of the ginger didn´t appear, although I had met her in two locations of the library and bought the bonoculars

Sep 3, 2020
hey bro I just saw this game does this game have a solo girl option or is it a harem only

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I played and it's good. The models are amazing, the sandbox is not bad. History still has a lot to grow and I am looking forward to it.

Now a few words for DEV.
1 ° - First of all, I saw that you intend to give space to your supporters and fans, this is good. But I advise you to restrict this space to simpler things as has been said here before, like hair things, updating to a specific LI, more space for a specific LI, and lighter fetish (things like socks, footjob ... and even so make it optional). Because many people agree with me, when you leave this "space" too wide, some people (whether intentional or not) tend to lose some weird shit, and end up screwing the game. We have seen many cases of games with the potential to become one of the biggest, ending in a mediocre game by introducing some bizarre things where it restricts its audience to a small part.
2 ° - The lesbianism thing, the game is yours and you make it what you like, but I also advise making these scenes optional (when I say optional is to make it not happen, not something like the MC closes his eyes to not see and even so it happens), especially if the MC is not involved in them, it may not be that damn tag, but many people also don't like it and can cause the same impression (I don't even like to quote that tag ... hahaha).
3 ° - About the sandbox, for me this type of game is not a problem, only and boring when you have a lot of grind, and you have to be doing the same things infinitely until you get something. I played in easy mode, so I didn't have too much trouble with that, I would only advise you to stop some scenes from repeating, like watching TV with Auntie. You can create a gallery for those who want to review the content have this option. In addition, I saw no problem.
4 - Tips system. I don't know if I'm the one who is really stupid, but I didn't really like the current one, it would be better to make it a little clearer what to do to get some things, like the key I found the pointer on the screen. Although now there’s not much to do, this is fine, but later on I don’t really know what you want, but it would be nice to have a clearer hint system, like, "Aunt must have a key somewhere" or simpler things. But it could also be just me who didn't get it right ... hahaha
5 ° - I also saw that you say that you put some things with Tia to have some sexual content in the first release. Well, in my opinion I think that is unnecessary, many of the DEV's think that this is a requirement and end up putting something forced to give some sexual content, often more disturbing than helping, because often they want to show what is ahead but they want to leave an easy path for the MC and end up putting something that is unpleasant (voyer, "3 letters"). So I would advise you not to rush things to make fun of sexual content, if the story is good you will not have too many complaints. I'm not saying this is the case here, but you don't need to have a lot of sexual content with each update, especially the first few. Take your time and tell us the story you plan to tell us.

I believe that was what I had to say after testing your game. I really liked it and I'm looking forward to the next update, I continued with the excellent work and if possible think about what I said above.

Good luck DEV and thanks for your work.

umby

May 27, 2017
Any news about when's the next update scheduled to be released?
this creator, unlike others, seems much more respectful of the timing of releases. so i think by the end of the month he should release the next version. in any case it doesn't seem to me the kind of creator that takes 5 months for 250 renders.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
this creator, unlike others, seems much more respectful of the timing of releases. so i think by the end of the month he should release the next version. in any case it doesn't seem to me the kind of creator that takes 5 months for 250 renders.
Well we don't know how long it took the dev for the initial 0.1 release do we? it could have taken a long time.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
He mentioned on his May 6th Patreon update that he expects 2-3 weeks. So we might be looking at a late May release, or June if there are bugs/issues. I've asked him to drop in here and share some of the renders he's been working on lately which have previously been restricted to patrons.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes