knopfler1

Apr 6, 2020
Does the ginger with glasses have an exclusive picture? I found her in the three locations indicated in the walkthrough(store and 2x in the library), but no picture appeared , like the other characters

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Does the ginger with glasses have an exclusive picture? I found her in the three locations indicated in the walkthrough(store and 2x in the library), but no picture appeared , like the other characters
Yea, she does. You have to purchase the binoculars in the store to view the last image and unlock the preview.

Renders looks pretty good. Sex scenes are animated?
No full fledged animations, but there's quite a few 2-3 frames "animations" using the dissolve effect.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Renders and animations look good and the models are great, can't say much about the story as there isn't a defined plot yet (I think?).

The little sister complains that the brother is a pervert but she is worse, selling him pictures of the older sister and the mother, I say that she is worse because she betrays the trust of the S and M for money (what would happen if the M or S find out at some point about that deal they have ?? haha it would be good to see)

The game is good and has potential, (I have no problem with it being Sandbox, on the contrary I like it)

Good luck to Dev and we'll see what the next update brings.

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
Are there any other sandbox games where you can be an absolute dickhead all the time and still progress with the girls?

I feel like in similar games you're always trying to increase "favor" and only ever being dominant once they already have fallen for your character
The Tyrant and maybe Rogue-Like: Evolution are the only other games I can think of like this one.

Jun 19, 2020
Are there any other sandbox games where you can be an absolute dickhead all the time and still progress with the girls?

I feel like in similar games you're always trying to increase "favor" and only ever being dominant once they already have fallen for your character
The Tyrant and maybe Rogue-Like: Evolution are the only other games I can think of like this one.
I was about to comment the same thing. Maybe I'm just a sick fuck but all the horrible shit you can do to Ruca and the blonde girl and get away with and still progress is great. Wish there were more games like this

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes