Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
When having dinner with her, the drop fork+chat+thoughtful gives me 2 feeling 1 perversion, but the phone only registers the 2 points in feeling, anyone else got that problem?
or if i choose flirt casually for example y should get - 1 feeling and +2 perversion, but the phone only shows -1 feeling +1 perversion

EDIT: only gaining perversion points when getting +2.
The "Drop the fork." option shouldn't give +1 perversion (although it used to in a pre-release version).
I am unsure why it still shows +1 in perversion, as I haven't been able to replicate this behavior on my end.
Anyway, the phone should always be showing the correct stats, as it reads the variable itself.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest downloading v0.1.1, that could fix it.

it will be anal in this game?
Yes, but it's going to be a late-game scene for most girls, so it might be a while before I make anal content.

Reactions: Ranma and vaaf

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
The "Drop the fork." option shouldn't give +1 perversion (although it used to in a pre-release version).
I am unsure why it still shows +1 in perversion, as I haven't been able to replicate this behavior on my end.
Anyway, the phone should always be showing the correct stats, as it reads the variable itself.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest downloading v0.1.1, that could fix it.

Yes, but it's going to be a late-game scene for most girls, so it might be a while before I make anal content.
Will try that, but to be clear. Any option that raises perv by 1 is not reflected on the phone, but those that raises it by 2 do.
Is there any thought towards speeding up replies on the phone messages?

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
how i can be sure i have completed everything in this update? Per<3rsioN :unsure:
You can find a walkthrough for every girl in the phone's settings menu (the red cog icon) in v0.1.1.

Will try that, but to be clear. Any option that raises perv by 1 is not reflected on the phone, but those that raises it by 2 do.
Is there any thought towards speeding up replies on the phone messages?
I haven't been able to replicate that bug, it works fine on my system.
Let me know if it's still happening after you update to the new version, I'll try to troubleshoot some more if it is.
The phone messages were sped up by 50% in v0.1.1.

Reactions: Aner878787

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
You can find a walkthrough for every girl in the phone's settings menu (the red cog icon) in v0.1.1.

I haven't been able to replicate that bug, it works fine on my system.
Let me know if it's still happening after you update to the new version, I'll try to troubleshoot some more if it is.
The phone messages were sped up by 50% in v0.1.1.
Thanks for the reply! The game is great

• Red Heart
Reactions: Per<3rsioN

NitroxDarks

Mar 31, 2018
MaN, what the hell is wrong with you?! Can't you just use some random time machine, bring the others youfrom the future and finish this master fucking hella fuck piece?!!! `,,,,,` ^,...,^<3u.

knopfler1

Apr 6, 2020
The renders are really nice, but this game is a nightmare for a person like me, who likes to explore all the content. The points system is way too complicated, the wk doesn"t help much, since it doesn't point what results from each of the inumerous choices . I tried the cheat option, but it didn't feel natural. I Always have the feeling that I am mussing a lot of content after each choice I make, and it's only the ffirst version

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
whats new with v.0.1.1? no vaginal sex tag
Lots of bugs fixed, some requested quality of life features, cheats, a walkthrough for every girl.
You can find the full changelog in the OP.

No intercourse yet, but it's coming in the future, of course. :)

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
I liked the girls, but the picture in the main menu kills all the intrigue. Is there going to be a story, side quests, or do we just need to drag all the girls into bed?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so yay to blackmail? to my knowledge it is not against patreon.
Actually sexual violence and rape (which blackmail falls under if for sexual purposes) is against their TOS, just with a very few exceptions when often also incest is involved they almost never enforce that for some reason while often going insane on the incest aspect.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Good afternoon.Is there a walkthrough?
...Or a walkthrough mod ?
In the phone there is some walktrough that shows the different scenes you can get depending on your stats.
But as it is a sandbox, you don't really need a walktrough mod, you just go somewhere and play the event.

A good idea would be to have a quest log and icons on the map that show where the characters are.

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
In the phone there is some walktrough that shows the different scenes you can get depending on your stats.
But as it is a sandbox, you don't really need a walktrough mod, you just go somewhere and play the event.

A good idea would be to have a quest log and icons on the map that show where the characters are.
But like then again for available characters in game rn you can open your phone go to the messages part and you can see what their doing and from just reading it I usually know where they are

Reactions: XxxxRaven023xxxX
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes