guettal

May 13, 2018
I haven't played the game yet, but I think it's great. I want to encourage you to develop it and suggest you make. the. Mc. has the ability to turn into a girl with a big penis I think will be more enjoyable. And I'll support you on The Patron website.

• Angry
Reactions: Jeancul

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
I'm going to attempt the android port today.
If everything goes well it should be out later today, along with an update to fix all bugs found so far, and a few requested features.
are to planning to do monthly updates?

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Great start to a nice game!
Good renders with a framework and backstory that hint at many possibilities for later content.
So although the game now mostly has just the Ruca content, it's well done and scenes for other characters will no doubt be flexed out in future updates.
The choice based system is also pretty well done, scenes seem to change depending on your parameters with a character.
Above all I personally love the dark content such as sleep sex, intimidation & blackmail that the dev is going for.
I hope this develops so that late game content might include more intense bdsm, degradation :devilish: etc. but of course that is all up to
Per<3rsioN

Also to contribute to the VN vs. sandbox conversation that people seem to feel very intensely about, it's true many sb-games fall flat due to the player not knowing what to do/if there's any content left and the ensuing endless grind.
Considering both the hint on the phone of where to find a character depending on the time of the day + the walkthrough already included in-game so you can check if there's any content you have missed, that shouldn't be an issue here. Perhaps in the future with many more characters things might become complex so that's one thing the dev might keep an eye on.

Anyways overall a sweet start to a game with lots of promise for the future!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
There is almost no content, in the city anywhere i go at anytime i just encoutered the girl with the dog and bought something.
In the apartment the maid is just a ghost, same in school with the punk.
All i can do for the moment is to piss off Ruca as much as possible until she kills me or i got expelled if possible !!:ROFLMAO:
Everyday is the same boring routine, just a grind game for a pervert who peep like a rotten child !

Ohhhh no i changed my mind that game is great, i started to terrorise Ruca and the girl with the dog, Ruca has almost quit the appartement, we had a fight in the bedroom as i filled her mouth with cum, maybe she will relocate soon!! :devilish:

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Duality [v0.1.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 897 MB
Original Size Mac: 863 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 144 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 110 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
(I'm planning to include lesbian scenes for all characters, but I don't think that's considered NTR, right?)

Without the MC it is. But i won't get too much into it. (it all depends how their relationship are, its a broad topic to discuss here)

The only thing i can say to you is that lesbians in these games are more common than Incest nowadays, devs nowadays add it just for easy content and afraid that M/F relationships wont have enough content and believe me there is. But it's your game.

The renders are beautiful, i'll wait a bit to see where the game is going, but it definitely caught my attention.
a fourway with mom and sisters would be nice.....

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The game is generally good. There are interesting characters and very hot scenes, but grinding just kills all the fun.
Especially when you perform the same action 40 times.

And as a suggestion, can you somehow add a progress display to the in-game walkthrough?

Reactions: Cpt.SumTingWong
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes