punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Uhh no Mr. English Professor I didn't. And to the guys who face-palmed my comment, all that face-palmin' is gonna leave you with a very sore head. So I invite you to check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Please don't listen to the cry-babies about not making it a sandbox game. I see now people telling the dev not to make it a sandbox. Facepalm for me i guess :FacePalm:
Please don't listen to the cry-babies about making it a sandbox game. Although this could work too.

Reactions: Samken and EZ8lt

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Please don't listen to the cry-babies about not making it a sandbox game. I see now people telling the dev not to make it a sandbox. Facepalm for me i guess :FacePalm:
Please don't listen to the cry-babies about making it a sandbox game. Although this could work too.
"Please don't listen to the cry-babies about not making it a sandbox game." As in don't listen to them about not making a sandbox game and instead make a VN.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm planning to include lesbian scenes for all characters, but I don't think that's considered NTR, right?
Depending on the situation it might be or not, but it is sure a super cheap way to "create a harem" or just content in general, especially if the focus completely shifts towards to this, like in a few other games I'd rather not name now.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
I got to 50 perversion with Ruca, but still no sex scene trigger. She just swallows and the MC leaves.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I got to 50 perversion with Ruca, but still no sex scene trigger. She just swallows and the MC leaves.
No sex yet. This is just the first release, there is already more content here when compering to other similar games.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Any cheats?
cheats please
Soon, probably next version.

how do u get the scenes with the girls and june?
Message Tiffany from your phone.

this update is only with ruca?
Most content right now is for Ruca, but there's a few scenes for Angie and a phone conversation with Tiffany where she sends you a few pics of herself, Charlee and June.
Also all characters with no content have an unlockable lewd picture once you have viewed all their previews.

Reactions: Maou25

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
How can I find Angie? I just had the first scene in the train
In the morning you can find her at the park. Once you learn her name you'll also find her at the cafe.
Once her Perversion reaches "innocent" you can view her first perversion scene at the store.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It is suitable for Ruca to be dominant! - For Ruca, it looks natural to be dominant!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Angie store.

"more explicit than I though!" thought!

"is sure to embarass" embarrass

Post Angie looking at the magazine the icons at the bottom has 2 outdoor map icons.

In store you still need to add an exit when talking to penny. Once you click her you are stuck in having to try to buy the binoculars.

Harsh with Ruca in gym still has her call June "Mom" (with the patch)

Before your game grows large I do recommend using a grammar program like grammarly and going through all the text line by line by hand to make sure everything is right. Since a lot of these mistakes seem to be minor.

Angie in park, why is there "Meet." twice? Shouldn't 1 be fine?

Also really needs a bypass for Ruca in the livingroom for now, having to play out the scenes each time because you can't skip time without the TV is harsh.

"Wow! Nice an perky!" and

• Red Heart
Reactions: Per<3rsioN

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
In the morning you can find her at the park. Once you learn her name you'll also find her at the cafe.
Once her Perversion reaches "innocent" you can view her first perversion scene at the store.

Actually you need her at "Average"

Reactions: renjiano
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes