cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
so can you actually get to have sex with auntie in this version or will it be in a future update??

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Well the character renders are pretty nice but there's the usual spelling mistakes and gender mistakes going on though it may be caused by the incest patch as well so just putting this up as an fyi.

Last edited:

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Hotfix #2

CHANGELOG:
- Fixed some more typos.
- Added a switch to Ruca's gym scene and Angie's park interactions (if both Respect and Feelings are maxxed out, MC will be able to manually select either scene).
- Fixed bug that made screens unclickable after viewing the walkthrough or the dev notes through the phone.
- Added cash counter in the phone's main screen.
- Fixed a bug allowing the MC to keep asking Tiffany for pictures even after the questline was complete.
- Added a key to the game's walkthrough to facilitate understanding.

This patch also includes all fixes from the hotfix released earlier today.

How to install:
Copy the "game" folder present in this archive to your game's directory, merge and replace files when asked.

Thank you all for reporting these bugs. :)

View attachment duality_hotfix2.zip

Last edited:

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Please don't listen to the cry-babies about not making it a sandbox game. Personally, I love sandbox games because the content within the game can be replayed over and over and after playing this version of the game, I think sandbox is what fits this game best and a VN would kind-of disturb the flow of the story (or in this case stories because you're choosing the route yourself.)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Will there be a full harem route in the future with all the girls and maybe even a route where all girls in the harem are pregnant?

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I really liked the idea of perverted girls, next step would be they were pervert and we were not.

Oct 26, 2020
This is like my 4th or 5th new game that I've played that's a sandbox, I'm tapped out. I like the content just tired of clicking lol.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Hello dev, Seems like this game has potential to survive in this big ocean of adult VNs. Renders, characters, paths, planned fetishes and avoidable choices all are good.

My points:
1) I know you said lesbian scenes will be avoidable, but I wish that's avoidable even if we go for harem route. I want all the girls at same time but, don't want to see lesbian action. It doesn't do anything to my dick.

2) Regarding blueballing, in these "family games", there seems to be generally lots of blueballing and grinding, especially for "landlady". I hope you do differently to be on the non-routine.

Nov 7, 2017
Please don't listen to the cry-babies about not making it a sandbox game. Personally, I love sandbox games because the content within the game can be replayed over and over and after playing this version of the game, I think sandbox is what fits this game best and a VN would kind-of disturb the flow of the story (or in this case stories because you're choosing the route yourself.)
I totally agree with you there. I love sandbox games and when they're done right with a great story attached to them and I think this game has something good going for it. I would love a game that has a full harem/dominate route even a dark route. My ideal game is captured and enslaved girls, locked them in a dungeon or basement and make them do anything I want them to do: strip, dance, run around naked, topless, bottomless or in their underwear but I'm loving this game so far even with a lighter tone than the darker games I usually played and great renders by the way. I wish I could interact with the other girls besides the MC's Auntie in this first version.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I think you typed that first sentence wrong should either remove the "not" or change "sandbox" to "vn"

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't have strong feelings in favour or against sandbox games. It all depends on the game and the dev, and from what I've seen so far I don't think the sandbox will be an issue in this game.

Adelphia

Jul 11, 2018
Really like the variety of girls figures and body types you have in the promo pics. Reasonably realistic and very sexy. Will keep an eye on this title.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
I think you typed that first sentence wrong should either remove the "not" or change "sandbox" to "vn"
Uhh no Mr. English Professor I didn't. And to the guys who face-palmed my comment, all that face-palmin' is gonna leave you with a very sore head. So I invite you to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes