Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The hotfix should take care of that. You can download it from the original post, under patches.

How can i see angie's boobs??
i'm stuck on that
Raise her Respect to "Afraid". Then interact with her in the park, and ask to show her tits.
Her Respect needs to be higher than her Feelings though, otherwise she won't run.

textbox.png is there and is the correct image. :cry: I am using JoiPlay on Android; I tried normal and 32-bit versions, being sure to delete the persistent saves, with no change.
Currently the game doesn't support android. I plan to add support for it soon though.
If it's not too complicated, I'd like to work on that as soon as I'm done fixing the bugs of v0.1.

Great game so far. Thank you for sharing. The patch seems to have a mistake: the MC is called a few time sister instead of brother... ;)
The hotfix should take care of that. You can download it from the original post, under patches.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great bug report, thank you :)
Fixed all of the things mentioned except Ruca's flirting scene. What's the issue exactly? It seems to work correctly on my end.

Damn, I totally forgot to explain the meaning of suff in the walkthrough! I'll be sure to add it.

I have plans to add character icons to the various location buttons, to better show where the girls are at a glance. It's one of those things that I ended up postponing for after v0.1.

I'll update the hotfix with the new bugfixes soon.

Last edited:

levinkevin122

Mar 17, 2019

Raise her Respect to "Afraid". Then interact with her in the park, and ask to show her tits.
Her Respect needs to be higher than her Feelings though, otherwise she won't run.

Currently the game doesn't support android. I plan to add support for it soon though.
If it's not too complicated, I'd like to work on that as soon as I'm done fixing the bugs of v0.1.

Fixed all of the things mentioned except Ruca's flirting scene. What's the issue exactly? It seems to work correctly on my end.

Damn, I totally forgot to explain the meaning of suff in the walkthrough! I'll be sure to add it.

I have plans to add character icons to the various location buttons, to better show where the girls are at a glance. It's one of those things that I ended up postponing for after v0.1.

I'll update the hotfix with the new bugfixes soon.
Thanks but , I've got 58 feelings,61 respect and still I don't get it

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
So in the walkthrough of Luca, do the ones in grey mean is for a new update?
thanks
Yes, correct. I'll add a key to better explain the meaning of the walkthough in the next hotfix.
I though I already included it, but somehow I didn't.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I like the first release of the game.

Despite of sandbox (I´m fan of VN), the game looks promising.

For me the problem is the walkthrough system: I can not understand how it´s working.

I mean, I only see a scheme with numbers and stuff...

I would like if Dev give us an ordinary and typical walkthrough to enjoy the full experience to play the game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So I finished playing and I think this game has a lot of potential, the renders look amazing. The grind isn't that bad, the game even has an easy mode. The text message scenes need to be a little faster but other than that I don't have any issues with the game right now.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

The Ruca flirting scene wasn't a bug. She just reacts weirdly, all versions of flirting from Shy to Sleaze she likes, except casual, this is with her with "maxed" parameters of soulmate, broken, nympho. Just was a bit weird she dislikes casual at that point and nothing else.

I partially suggest ways to view older/missed content. Like being knocked over by the dog, or falling on train.

Also wow on the needing specific attributes higher than the others. Was not expecting that. Having to undo 100+ point gains to see missed content feels a bit harsh. What I mean by this is having them "maxed" in all stats, but now needing to undo the maxing just to see a thing, and since the points don't cap out, it isn't just undoing say 10 points, it can be undoing 100s.

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
The Ruca flirting scene wasn't a bug. She just reacts weirdly, all versions of flirting from Shy to Sleaze she likes, except casual, this is with her with "maxed" parameters of soulmate, broken, nympho. Just was a bit weird she dislikes casual at that point and nothing else.

I partially suggest ways to view older/missed content. Like being knocked over by the dog, or falling on train.

Also wow on the needing specific attributes higher than the others. Was not expecting that. Having to undo 100+ point gains to see missed content feels a bit harsh. What I mean by this is having them "maxed" in all stats, but now needing to undo the maxing just to see a thing, and since the points don't cap out, it isn't just undoing say 10 points, it can be undoing 100s.
Oh I see what you mean with the convo now. I'll be fleshing out the convo system a bit more in the next game version.
As for the attribute thing, you make a good point. I'll add a switch to let you pick the scene you want once you max the girl out. Same goes for Ruca's gym scene that currently behaves in the same way.

When I save I can't return without going to Menu and Load.
The hotfix should take care of that, you can download it from the original post, under "Patches".

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Wow, great graphics. I think the map is a bit much, nobody who's made one of these games has ever used so many locations and sublocations, it always goes 90% unused and just adds more unnecessary clicks for the player. It might be simpler to not implement rooms until they have a use. That's why I like the way the Park was done, no excess, perfect implementation of getting everything you can out of one screen. That should be applauded and continued.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes