Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Girls look fantastic in this game. I'd say the level of render is up there with Echoes of Lust, but unfortunately there are no animations. I've unlocked all content thus far, and would like to point out that I have encountered a few issues/mistakes with the incest patch, rather than "mom", June is often still referred to as the "Caretaker".

• Red Heart
Reactions: Per<3rsioN

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
It Looks Good, but yes the Walktrough is no help, its very confuse - for me.....and is it normal, that all points at the end of the day,
disappear again?

I'm looking forward to the next update
All you really have to do is just tune all the stats (feelinga, Respect & Perversion) up to 50+ and you're pretty much set to unlock all the scenes with Ruca (Aunty) and Angie. After that you open your phone, message Tiffany, day by day pay for photos till you receive them all, and then on the 21st day (or after) June (mom) will automatically call you in the morning.

Jun 29, 2017
Judging from that log, the game seems to be crashing while executing default renpy code.
I'm not sure what would cause that, but googling the error I found a couple of people (from other games) managed to avoid it by unplugging their controller.
Let me know if that works.
If not, there's another thing we could try.
I unplugged my old 90s wing commander joystick from my PC.
I haven't had the time to extensively test the game, but It seems stable now.
No idea how the hell that broke this particular renpy game.
Thanks for the help.

KingFap

Jul 16, 2019
Android normaly 1.09gb and Android compressed 1.05gb, pretty compressed,
very successful job :rolleyes::sneaky:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
That's odd. I have a few questions that will help me troubleshoot this.
Did it show the "Ask to come in" and "Sneak in" choices before you used the console to fix it?
If it did, what happened when you chose either of those options?
Did you have "Quick Scene" enabled?
What were Ruca's stats while it wasn't working properly?
It just said it was locked. Quick Scene not enabled cause I have no clue how to do that and clicking on it does nothing.
Ruca status is a Broken Nympho Soulmate.

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
I unplugged my old 90s wing commander joystick from my PC.
I haven't had the time to extensively test the game, but It seems stable now.
No idea how the hell that broke this particular renpy game.
Thanks for the help.
Not sure either.
I'll have to look into it more, but at a first glance it seems to me like it might be an issue with this version of renpy.
The main menu rebinds the right mouse button, and somehow certain hardware devices seem to tilt the renpy code that should handle that.

When I start the game, this happens.
Can anyone help me?
Try unplugging any controller/extra peripheral you may have plugged in.
It seems some hardware causes a crash when connected.
I don't think It's my code, maybe an issue for this specific version of renpy. I'll have to investigate some more.

For me, the text box has vanished. Anybody got any ideas on that one?
On PC/Mac or Android?

Android normaly 1.09gb and Android compressed 1.05gb, pretty compressed,
very successful job :rolleyes::sneaky:
That's two things.
The compressed PC/Mac game AND the uncompressed android version w/ the patch pre-applied.
There isn't a compressed android version.

It just said it was locked. Quick Scene not enabled cause I have no clue how to do that and clicking on it does nothing.
Ruca status is a Broken Nympho Soulmate.
Ok, thanks for the report, I'll be looking into the issue.

By the way, the "Quick Scene" mode shortens scenes you have already watched and removes their dialogue.
It's toggled by clicking the button on the right side of the screen. It's on when the button is highlighted/neon.
If that button also does not work, then it could be related to the other problem.

is there an ipatch?
Yes, the unofficial ipatch can be found in Patches section of the original post.
It seems the mod that edited the post called it NOPY (the hosting website).

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Dev I love the renders, but yeah the sandbox is kinda confusing, and the cheats make the aunt go too quick to liking the MC, but I can look past that, more into the mom character, anywho, I'll be waiting for more but please don't let other people decide the story, it never works.
Also I hope we get mom content in the next update

zzzddj

Jul 3, 2020
The renders are amazing, but the sandbox is very confusing. Also, there should be more methods to increase the respect stats instead of abusing the girls. I will keep my eyes on this.

Reactions: Little Fella

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That banner is misleading big time:
You only get the middle 3 gurls in there, that is it!

The 3 on the far left you ain”t getting anything but some pics of and idle interactions.
The far right ones are just there in the beginning to see you off.

I think the banner should be changed to something creative, It will attract more people to the thread. Adding all naked girls wont do much. :HideThePain:
I absolutely agree with you
Cheats are there so you can get outta you own way and actually enjoy the game.
There were some beginner hints to start it off:
grind stats to 50+ then go trigger them events.

That is gonna take you some half a year in game time.
So use cheats and get to the gaming part of grinding.

Dev I love the renders, but yeah the sandbox is kinda confusing, and the cheats make the aunt go too quick to liking the MC, but I can look past that, more into the mom character, anywho, I'll be waiting for more but please don't let other people decide the story, it never works.
Also I hope we get mom content in the next update
There is a guide in the game, but you have ta cheat stats
and follow babes around to unlock their scenes.

Really needs a good walkthrough
Use cheat and get the money.

how to make money?

Reactions: Ssato243

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Damn, I did not expect that rollback doesn't work if you checked the walkthrough.

Also two things
  1. respect field color makes it almost invisible at least on my screen
  2. I suggest to wrap values like 1 or -1 either into brackets like (-1) or (1) or add (+1), because it confuses if it just hyphen or - score

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes