binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I enjoyed it. You're just building all three stats with Ruca to unlock all paths available.

Never got tired of looking at her.

At dinner, you have the option to ask for allowance instead of the smooth talking. You'll get some stats for asking, and the money amount steadily increases with your stats. The times I asked it was $15, $100, and last time it was $300, and that's available like once a week.

So you figure, the dev gives this 3 week timeline when Jane(?) is going to show up, but instead of a solid deadline, its tied to buying all the photos, which would be around that time, ideally. A brand new player might waffle around longer or grind stats to something ludicrous, so that's probably why it's flexible the way it is. Hunt all the scenes on your own time but still attempt to stick with the story's timeline.

I ignored dog walker as there's really no content there worth chasing this early.

I'd recommend actually soft-locking dog walker's stats on the phone. They can reach 'soulmate' / 'broken' / 'slut' but clearly doesn't resemble those descriptors at this point in time. I mean, if we really take the term 'soulmate' seriously, what would this schmuck's actual soulmate look like? Would have to be pretty depraved, I would imagine. Her character in her current state doesn't accurately reflect them. Just a thought.

It'd actually be kind of cool if these tiers were tailor named for each character a little more, but I understand there's a tight character limit with how the GUI is designed.

Reactions: Cpt.SumTingWong

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Are there any actual sex scenes yet or am I missing something? Pretty sure I've combed over everything available so far.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I sure hope the Mom/Caretaker isn't going to end up some whore or stripper. Thats been done to death. I hope to see a harem tag on this. (I thought there was one before?) Keeping fingers crossed this dosnt turn into something nasty. Leave June to the MC.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I didn't get any crashes, but bugs/glitches aplenty.
When checking phone, 7/10 times something glitched e.g. randomly goes back to start menu, game difficulty is brought up when trying to go back from menus and wrong choice pops up when trying to select something.

P.S. Still think this should be a VN

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I dropped the game after seeing the sandbox implementation, but I agree she is ridiculously beautiful. One of the top mom models for DAZ that I've ever seen.
Yeah, the sandbox is an odd choice here, would of worked waaaay better as a traditional VN.
Right now just needs more content, including more content with that absolute peach known as June.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, the sandbox is an odd choice here, would of worked waaaay better as a traditional VN.
Right now just needs more content, including more content with that absolute peach known as June.
Not sure I agree, we are looking at least 5 LI's with at least three paths. That would be coding hell to pull off in a VN and have the relations inbetween the women most of whom know each other work and also let people skip certain things.

Hell that will already be hell in a sandbox. :p very ambitious from dev for a first game and I do hope he did not bit off more then he can chew. For now with a newish game, problem especially with sandbox is always there is not enough content and progress yet with all the girls and that is why it feels VN better cause there you could have concentrated more on just story and be further along. Which is why you often see a VN start and then go sandbox. Problem even then though is that early sandbox always feels empty and that flow is much harder to achieve in sandbox.

Reactions: EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Game looks good, but that's literally the only thing it has for it, other than that, it's a disjointed grindfest with an identity issue. You just have to get stats by doing events a 100 times for one girl if you're lucky, or just plain cheat, the walkthrough is convoluted as hell and doesn't really help that much, a bunch of useless maps that may come in play in the future, which is a typical sandbox issue, and the writing goes from femdom to maledom then romance regarding the "mood". Maybe if the grind were less convoluted, and the story were more organized, it could be enjoyable, but as it is now, it isn't.

JDMARS1911

Mar 21, 2020
The story is nice and characters are hot, especially June and the little game with Tiffany and her photos sell is exciting but the gameplay is so grind, that a shame with all the game potential.
It's so difficult to know wether u've reach the end of an update or not. Maybe it would be far less grind with a traditional message such as "You've reach the end of the character's story for now". Otherwise u just go in grind circles without any purpose. Hints appearing in places or for characters would be very nice. Hope you'll let the grind go.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I don't mind sandbox if it's implemented well. I don't even really care about grind. What I hate about most sandbox games is that it breaks immersion and smooth progression of the story. This game commits the cardinal sin of using actual scenes as the grind. This means repeating the same dialogues and scenes become mandatory and it makes the characters look retarded with no long term memory. The stat grind should be general things like the dinner convo. Something that makes sense to be repeated.

Sandboxes should be structured in a way where the grind actions make sense and non repeatable scenes happen at certain thresholds. After the scene, the game needs to keep track of the flag to modify the relationship in day to day interactions and further scenes down the line. Of course, even sandbox games I like cannot completely prevent all immersion breaking repeat events, but there is a gradient to it. Once in a while is ok. You can head canon and try to keep the immersion. When it happens all the time, it's hard to get into the story and it just becomes a simple scene hunting time waster.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't mind sandbox if it's implemented well. I don't even really care about grind. What I hate about most sandbox games is that it breaks immersion and smooth progression of the story. This game commits the cardinal sin of using actual scenes as the grind. This means repeating the same dialogues and scenes become mandatory and it makes the characters look retarded with no long term memory. The stat grind should be general things like the dinner convo. Something that makes sense to be repeated.

Sandboxes should be structured in a way where the grind actions make sense and non repeatable scenes happen at certain thresholds. After the scene, the game needs to keep track of the flag to modify the relationship in day to day interactions and further scenes down the line. Of course, even sandbox games I like cannot completely prevent all immersion breaking repeat events, but there is a gradient to it. Once in a while is ok. You can head canon and try to keep the immersion. When it happens all the time, it's hard to get into the story and it just becomes a simple scene hunting time waster.
Yeah one way to deal with that issue is to make sure those events at least change slightly every few points or so in less or other clothing, other text that more resemblance growth in relationship. Trouble is that is a lot of work, but if want to keep flow if use scenes for grind intact and seeing them a bit fun over and over again needed, especially if can not skip the scene or fast forward through it.

Edit: Emptiness should be a problem overcome in time, but concentrating too much on one girl does not help with that. Though it does help with showing mechanics intended and gettting to the good bits faster at least with one girl, disadvantage is that there is less or nothing to do in rest of game with other girls beyond when and where there is content with that main girl.

Well at least the dev added open cheats to help with the grind, but for me personal I would say you need too many repeats at the moment to get the points needed without cheating, but that might just be me.

Renders, setup and such can make this a great game if dev pulls it off, but it does need more content and that will take time unfortunately unless the dev can do magic. Certainly promising though if dev keeps working on it :) Would suggest though for dev to make sure mood and such has not too much influence on story or different scenes beyond text flavor or that he has a plan too bring it all back to one path for a bit after. I know we like meaningful choices, but having too many to early on splinters work for dev a lot and for a one or two man team it is almost impossible to update many paths at same time with enough content to keep most players happy, let alone all.

Last edited:
Reactions: drooopy

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
"Are you okay, caretaker?" XDXDXDXD Oh, come oooooon. xD Too bad she either has to be "my" mom or "I" call her "caretaker" like a ridiculous madman. xD Why can't I just call her by name? :-(

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Farnuge and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
"Are you okay, caretaker?" XDXDXDXD Oh, come oooooon. xD Too bad she either has to be "my" mom or "I" call her "caretaker" like a ridiculous madman. xD Why can't I just call her by name? :-(
Well if call her by name a certain website company whose name starts with P might find that to close to a certain familial role unless you deny that in game. Hence those weird titles and called by them to proof in game it is not the wrong kind of setup. I know it is sad such a thing is needed in games for adults due to censorship, but it is true. :(

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Well if call her by name a certain website company whose name starts with P might find that to close to a certain familial role unless you deny that in game. Hence those weird titles and called by them to proof in game it is not the wrong kind of setup. I know it is sad such a thing is needed in games for adults due to censorship, but it is true. :(
Yeah, but as I'm not a big fan of incest, I'd prefere some more sensible "compromise", like calling her by her 1st name or sth.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, but as I'm not a big fan of incest, I'd prefere some more sensible "compromise", like calling her by her 1st name or sth.
Well this game was meant as incest game, has the setup of an incest game and only reason it is not so is due to censorship. To keep that censor happy with this setup the game has to proof it is not incest while it totally is in all but the fake names and roles. Just using their own names is not enough proof for that, so I am afraid you are out of luck with the girls who are NOT-family though the others should be treated normally unless dev would move game also to another platform that is more permissive and we would get the updates from there.

Last edited:

VigoSuave

Apr 14, 2019
Not sure either.
I'll have to look into it more, but at a first glance it seems to me like it might be an issue with this version of renpy.
The main menu rebinds the right mouse button, and somehow certain hardware devices seem to tilt the renpy code that should handle that.

Try unplugging any controller/extra peripheral you may have plugged in.
It seems some hardware causes a crash when connected.
I don't think It's my code, maybe an issue for this specific version of renpy. I'll have to investigate some more.

On PC/Mac or Android?

That's two things.
The compressed PC/Mac game AND the uncompressed android version w/ the patch pre-applied.
There isn't a compressed android version.

Ok, thanks for the report, I'll be looking into the issue.

By the way, the "Quick Scene" mode shortens scenes you have already watched and removes their dialogue.
It's toggled by clicking the button on the right side of the screen. It's on when the button is highlighted/neon.
If that button also does not work, then it could be related to the other problem.

Yes, the unofficial ipatch can be found in Patches section of the original post.
It seems the mod that edited the post called it NOPY (the hosting website).
PC. It's there for new events but missing in repeating events.

KingFap

Jul 16, 2019
That's two things.
The compressed PC/Mac game AND the uncompressed android version w/ the patch pre-applied.
There isn't a compressed android version.
There was a link like this on the first page.

Other: COMPRESSED* – nopy Android*
If I had considered taking a screenshot earlier, I could have given you better proof.

but the link has been removed
I remember very well what I saw
I'm not blind

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes