Bigbawsak

May 22, 2021
I am really impressed with the game so far. I'd put it up there with EOL in terms of character quality. The only negative for me is the jittery animations and scene lighting issues. The scenes in general would benefit greatly from proper tweens, instead of that weird motion-blur effect. I find that a bit disorientating.

Anyway, great work and thanks for sharing. Will definitely consider buying it on itchio or the like.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Per<3rsioN

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I played through the game for the first time and really enjoyed what's there so far. Looking forward to seeing how it comes along. I like the foundation that's been set, and it seems pretty clear that there will be a lot more to do in early stages in the future.

• Red Heart

DragoonC

Apr 26, 2020
started playing the game today and noticed the cheat menu on the smartphone only having 2 girls, that bothered me and i corrected it. also upped the numbers on stats and money. enjoy :)

(Isabella/Jenny/Nagi/Roxanne dont have stats so it doesnt work for them, tested it)

[just put the phone.rpy in the game folder and overwrite it]

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Renders looks pretty cool! But i have question: sex scenes are going to be animated? Or they will be only pictures?
Semi-animated.
I don't have the hardware to make high fps animations yet, but I'm getting better at making 2-5 frames animations.
Ruca's new masturbation scene in v0.1.2 is a good example of what I'm talking about.

Once I get better hardware I'll start looking into making fully rendered animations, but right now the market for GPU's is fucked, so it might sometime next year, or whenever GPU's are available again.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Semi-animated.
I don't have the hardware to make high fps animations yet, but I'm getting better at making 2-5 frames animations.
Ruca's new masturbation scene in v0.1.2 is a good example of what I'm talking about.

Once I get better hardware I'll start looking into making fully rendered animations, but right now the market for GPU's is fucked, so it might sometime next year, or whenever GPU's are available again.
well, evga has a gpu waitlist if you want, they limit to 1 gpu per household to stop scalping, they give an email when your turn comes if you want to buy one and they dont do scalper prices

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
(tongue in cheek) I don't know, I never thought I'd feel so awkward, or even insecure maybe, about such a thing, but this MC is such a friggin' wuss sandwich. I really liked the renders as well as the concept for this game when I saw and downloaded it. Didn't get around to playing it until this evening, and I stopped before the end of the car ride home with the Aunt. Not sure I can stomach playing this cheese weenie. For those of you who've played through further than I, does it get any better(lol)? Does he ever grow a pair? This gameplay in the intro is a touch emasculating.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes