fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I am not usually a big fan of sandbox, but this one after figuring out the timeline and having a better understanding of the point system I will probably play, even if it's just for Ruca, she's like the Gina of this game, does anyone else even exist? Anyway, I'm curious, while I don't hate the repetition of the progression system I feel like it's been really rushed. Developer says he added late game content, but in the future progress will be much more linear. Based off that I'm not sure how to take that. At the same time I was feeling like I will get bored with it if it doesn't slow way down.

Will the early chapters be altered to remove late game content, or how is this going to work going forward? I feel like once you see content it takes away the spontaneity and won't have the same effect as it could have.

Also curious if having too many points too early will end up skipping events?

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
im diging June model she feels like landlady as of this update i have impression June is sad all alone despite living not alone...sisters are coll aswell so far this game is great for me too bad i found this too early now i need to wait for more content :ROFLMAO:

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
I have to say i am really hopeful for the game. I didn't find a single good game where you can go good or bad equally, Not a single game. This is the first one.

95% of the game is complete vanilla romance and other 5 bad. If it goes in right direction definitely this will be one of my fav game.

Jun 19, 2020
I play the compressed pc version on joiplay since the apk version is not compressed. It used to work fine but now it crashes at the first loading screen. Other games work fine. Does anyone else have similar problems?

Kalorf

Jul 2, 2018
So is 0.1.2c broken? It throws an exception before the title screen even appears and if you hit ignore you start the story but then can't bring up the save/load menu or rollback. I checked both NOPY and Mega links for Win/Linux and both are borked so not gonna check the others.

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
Very promising game here, chief. Ruca is absolutely gorgeous, and I love that she turns the tables on the MC once her love and/or lust score is high enough.
I'm also one of those outliers who appreciate sandbox elements. It makes me feel more involved when managing the day-to-day options in-game, despite being bad at schedules IRL.
On the other hand, sandbox VNs are like open-world games where the story pacing can easily go awry.
For instance, I got Ruca's masturbation scene where she expresses regret afterwards a bit late in the game despite the fact that she: willingly swallows during night-time fun times; made the MC eat her out through her underwear; and made the MC jack himself off in the bathroom.

That said, you have a glowing recommendation from me. (y)(y)
Looking forward to future developments and hoping that the MC and Ruca will go all the way soon. :love:

Muhdik007

Oct 6, 2020
could you make tiffany a little less bitchy? her appearance does NOT match her personality at all, i swear to god im bout to smack a bitch, it's literally impossible being nice to her, paying 80$/s to see her boobs? like really? and the funniest part is that the bitch didn't even have any boobs. but if you cant make her a little less spoiled then please add the option to smack the bitch, i assure you it will be satisfying for a lot of players

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1990

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
could you make tiffany a little less bitchy? her appearance does NOT match her personality at all, i swear to god im bout to smack a bitch, it's literally impossible being nice to her, paying 80$/s to see her boobs? like really? and the funniest part is that the bitch didn't even have any boobs. but if you cant make her a little less spoiled then please add the option to smack the bitch, i assure you it will be satisfying for a lot of players
I don't care much for her being bitchy but I really hate how we're not able to not go against her. The only option we have is accepting whatever she wants and paying and that sucks.

Per<3rsioN

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
UPDATE!

Duality v0.1.3 has now entered early access for T3+ patrons.
The update will be available for free on August 10th at 6am CEST.
You can find some previews below.

Patreon post:

Changelog:

Content:

• New scene where Ruca meets Charlee and Tiffany.
  • New scene for Ruca.
  • New scene for June.
  • New scene for Tiffany.
  • New scene for Angie.
  • Ability to "Dream about Ruca" when sleeping in MC's bed at her apartment.
  • A total of ~410 new images.
Features:
  • Whole new house for MC to live in.
  • Updated ren'py version to the latest one.
Bugfix:
  • Possibly fixed a crash some players where experiencing when starting the game (suspected cause being the specific version of ren'py previously used).
  • A few minor fixes.

juneshoot17alt.jpg

angieperv2-26.jpg

movingsecondconvo26.jpg

movingthird21.jpg

tiffanyicecream7.jpg

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
UPDATE!

Patreon post:

Changelog:

Content:

• New scene for Ruca.
  • New scene for June.
  • New scene for Tiffany.
  • New scene for Angie.
Features:
Bugfix:
  • Possibly fixed a crash some players where experiencing when starting the game (suspected cause being the specific version of ren'py previously used).
  • A few minor fixes.
Is there a roadmap of which characters the next few updates will cover?
I love the dynamic event system you've done with Ruca and I'd love to see it implemented with June.

fz

Jun 16, 2017
UPDATE!

Patreon post:

Changelog:

Content:

• New scene for Ruca.
  • New scene for June.
  • New scene for Tiffany.
  • New scene for Angie.
Features:
Bugfix:
  • A few minor fixes.

View attachment 1335160

View attachment 1335159

View attachment 1335161

View attachment 1335162

View attachment 1335163
Looks beautiful man!
Would like to see the banner changed (as someone else mentioned earlier) as it takes away from the excitement seeing the girls naked before you even start.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes