Brandon02

Jul 8, 2021
Somebody tell me properly....
There is walkthrough in the game, in phone menu. If I remember correctly it is in Ruca's walkthrough.
But in general you should buy all the pictures from your sis and wait 3 weeks or something. Then June will call you. Wait one more week. Then again an event, then wait again. You'll figure it out, cause the only thing you must do beside waiting is to buy all photos through messages with Tiffany.

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
There is walkthrough in the game, in phone menu. If I remember correctly it is in Ruca's walkthrough.
But in general you should buy all the pictures from your sis and wait 3 weeks or something. Then June will call you. Wait one more week. Then again an event, then wait again. You'll figure it out, cause the only thing you must do beside waiting is to buy all photos through messages with Tiffany.
Im sure im can't to reaching scenes so just give me save file pls ....

Brandon02

Jul 8, 2021
Im sure im can't to reaching scenes so just give me save file pls ....
I deleted game after checking all new content. Looked in
Code:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Duality
but it's empty. Maybe someone else can give you the saves, but still I don't get what kind of problems you can have with this since it is so easy. Just buy all the pics one-by-one from your sis via phone messages, after you bought all and can't message her no more you just wait. Just mash skip time button in upper right corner, until events pop-up. Then skip some more. After they showed you the house you should wait two weeks, if I remember correctly. Then again an event will start, on it's own, all what needed is the right amount of time to pass. Then you'll have new house available in the travel menu. Maybe you have a corrupt save file or something? Just start all over again. Use cheats for money, and I believe Ruca's events are irrelevant for this so you can just buy photos and then skip time. It will take 15-20 minutes max.

Reactions: Nerttu

Brandon02

Jul 8, 2021
Where does the incest patch go after downloading? I keep trying different places but it won't kick in.
Patches for renpy games go into "game" folder (unless patch is a "game" folder, then it goes in base folder, so it will merge with the "game" folder).
So try "Duality/game/"

Edit:
Yep, I downloaded patch again to check and it is a .rpy file which clearly should go into the "/game" folder. And there is also a "HOW TO INSTALL.txt" there, which says exactly what I said.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Ruca is beautiful, it rare in games where I'm more attracted to the Aunt than the Mom, but here we are. I gotta ask though are the relationship paths only male domination and female domination? If so, that's a let down for me. A little romance wouldn't hurt, having only the choices to submit to Ruca or be "Dominant" will get old quick for me.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Oh dear... I'm not sure what to think about this one. Let's see...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow, this pretty much turned into a full-blown review. Sorry, didn't mean to go on and on.
In other words it’s just like a SerialNumberComics type game only prettier.

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
Where does the incest patch go after downloading? I keep trying different places but it won't kick in.
As Brandon02 said Extract the zip file and then copy the files into the game's "game" folder. After extracting most likely you'll get a small file called "patch.rpy" just copy that into "duality-v0-1-3b>game" folder. In renp'y games that's where everything goes. (In-game mods,gallery mods,patches etc.)

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Too bad that this game is a waste of time to try, because it's a totally empty sandbox game. Furthermore, I had played it well before and now when I went to try again it seems like nothing has changed and there's some kind of bug when we ask the younger sister for family photos, the message is always the same and we get stuck without being able to advance in the story.
The game's story is not one of the best and unfortunately I didn't find the plot so interesting, maybe if things were different would make sure I was going the right way.

Let's start by talking about interactions with Ruca, the MC's aunt. I found the interactions with her quite superficial, it doesn't give a feeling of erotic ambiance or anything like that. A good example I could give is in the game My Cute Roommate, because the interaction with MC and her cousin is good, in Duality, most of the time she is locked in the bathrooms and bedrooms. I mean, there aren't a lot of interactions with Ruca around the house and that makes the mood less erotic in the game. So, how could I say, a few interactions and some dumb events to see, like for example, watching TV with the MC's aunt where the MC is licking his thighs on the couch or intimidating her to show your boobs and stay only in panties. During when she's cooking in the morning, you don't have the option to lift her dress, touch her pussy, take off her panties or try to fuck her. What about the sex scenes? this game does not have. These are just scenes where you sleepsex with Ruca, HJ and BJ. I found sleepsex in the beginning a little forced, because I think this could be implemented in the future and also can penetrate her while she sleeps, which would be great, but the relationship and interactions need to improve a lot.

Let's talk about the maid. It was there that I should have worked together with Ruca, giving more content to these characters in the beginning. It would be great to be able to interact with her, choose whether you want to help her with the tasks or send her do it, talk, flirt or slap your ass, hugs, kisses or rub your hand in your pussy, she show her breasts, make strip or intimidates her into taking her clothes off, ask or demand for HJ and BJ, have sex or blackmail her into. I have to say, if I had worked on the content of the maid and Rucca it would be less tedious to play. Because we see her in various places around the house and not be able to interact? It's the same with Rucca, few interactions and few events, boring events.

The story is another point that brings no objective to the player. After all, what really brought the MC to live with his aunt? studies? job? opportunities? a better life? because the world is empty, if only it had ''is under development'' warnings it wouldn't leave the player bored not knowing what to do or looking for in-game events. All characters are not interactable, except for Rucca and the blonde girl, but what about the store, that item we buy, what is it for? I won't even say about the places, because I think that instead of the park should switch to the beach (girls in bikini), instead of the alley should switch to the downtown to be able to visit the girls in their homes. I'm sorry but the interface is bad, needs to be better organized.

Do not misunderstand me, but I hope you understand my criticisms. I know the game is recent, released in April this year, but for a sandbox game (yes I like sandbox), with a size of 1.5gb and that doesn't have much or almost nothing of content to enjoy it, it is quite necessary to organize it. So think, there's the college, the library, the cafeteria, the store, the gym as places to have characters and interactions with them, however, look at the amount of work this will cause. Hope all goes well, good luck!

Nov 7, 2020
Ruca is beautiful, it rare in games where I'm more attracted to the Aunt than the Mom, but here we are. I gotta ask though are the relationship paths only male domination and female domination? If so, that's a let down for me. A little romance wouldn't hurt, having only the choices to submit to Ruca or be "Dominant" will get old quick for me.
So the only paths or ways of getting action is being a sleep sex creep or submissive?

Dec 27, 2020
So the only paths or ways of getting action is being a sleep sex creep or submissive?
Yes pretty much. There are Romantic and horny moments for her which have nothing to do with domination, but there are very underdeveloped. The Femdom Part is very light, but it is there ( Teasing, foot licking, JOI ). It is not too off-putting. The Maledom part is, I have to say that as a Maledom guy, even worse. Typical Molester Rape and abuser, especially the scene with Angie in the café at the Morning (respect route). I don't know who wants to play that. These scenes are very disturbing in my view, but yea, you can play your game as very evil. Is it good though... I think not.
Warning: Respect has nothing to do with respect, it is fear through threats and violence.
I honestly have the feeling the Dev don't know anything about erotic Domination at all.

This game contains 90% Ruca. I would say it's time for another girl.
In my Opinion, starting the game only with her. Given her Character is maybe not the best idea.

Nov 7, 2020
Yes pretty much. There are Romantic and horny moments for her which have nothing to do with domination, but there are very underdeveloped. The Femdom Part is very light, but it is there ( Teasing, foot licking, JOI ). It is not too off-putting. The Maledom part is, I have to say that as a Maledom guy, even worse. Typical Molester Rape and abuser, especially the scene with Angie in the café at the Morning (respect route). I don't know who wants to play that. These scenes are very disturbing in my view, but yea, you can play your game as very evil. Is it good though... I think not.
Warning: Respect has nothing to do with respect, it is fear through threats and violence.
I honestly have the feeling the Dev don't know anything about erotic Domination at all.

This game contains 90% Ruca. I would say it's time for another girl.
In my Opinion, starting the game only with her. Given her Character is maybe not the best idea.
Thank you for your insight and very descriptive comment that game might not be for me. Light forms of maledom is one thing but not into rape like content, or games where the main character gives off Psycho vibes.

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
played the game and its kind of boring. I just keep repeatign the same stuff with only one character and i hardly interact with anyone else. All i seem to see is a teasing, masturbating blowjob fetish rather than any real sex content.

What is the point of teh other area's exactly? There are no other characters and i can only interact with one character by phone. I have not even been able to romance the blonde milf at the beginning of teh game. There does not seem to be an option to go anywhere else.

Dec 27, 2020
Thank you for your insight and very descriptive comment that game might not be for me. Light forms of maledom is one thing but not into rape like content, or games where the main character gives off Psycho vibes.
Maybe something changes in the future but right now that's all I see, as Praetendent pointed out there's some light romance, just not enough for me at the moment.
played the game and its kind of boring. I just keep repeatign the same stuff with only one character and i hardly interact with anyone else. All i seem to see is a teasing, masturbating blowjob fetish rather than any real sex content.

What is the point of teh other area's exactly? There are no other characters and i can only interact with one character by phone. I have not even been able to romance the blonde milf at the beginning of teh game. There does not seem to be an option to go anywhere else.
To be fair, it is only the third update. So there can't be so much content, but it is the right moment to criticize, so the dev can adjust course.

The foundation is not that bad. Good renders the gameplay has to be tweaked. And the world has to be filled with more things to do.(More Girls. But please not too many. :))
The only thing I find awful is the Harassment part. Which I don't have to play.

I can give you guys and gals a tip, use the cheat menu to make Ruca only perverse. No feeling nor fear. And then it is ok. Cant say she is in character then, but it is a much better experience. Especially those who aren't in domination or abuse.

Look up the walkthrough for the thresholds and lose your feelings point accordingly. So you should be able to bypass the Femdom part. And she is freakingly Horny. That's in my opinion her best part.

Not the ideal way to play the game, but it is a "workaround".

This game can become good given a bit of time. At least that's what I hope for.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes