• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Sol Knight Brigade ~A Tale of Knightly Corruption~ (wando wando)

omegasix456

Jul 13, 2018
Please, does someone have the download link for the full game even if it is in Japanese.
1632613388456.png

Feb 16, 2018
There's a part in the game were you are teleportet to a room and fight some mysterious enemy's (they appear as "???"), after that in the next map the pink and blue hair girl should spawn, you have to go and get right next to them and then a "conversation" option should appear ( it looks just like the options you use to attack and use items and it's always the first option,) select the option and then the girl and that's it, it gives you a conversation with them already corrupted (if the option doesn't appear it means you are not close enough to her), what's kinda tricky about this is that you have make sure the barbarians don't kill the girls, just move them to a place where they can't reach them or try to buy time while you get to them, you can press control without selecting any unit and it will show the range of enemy units, some units won't come to you unless you step on their range/line of sight (this is useful for the map that comes after in which the rest of the girls spawn) also I did all of this in the save you shared so it should work for you too. I wish I could share a save but my pc fucked up :c but it should be back up in like two or three days if you still want the save lol.
do you still have the save?