Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
I literally played the game with MTool yesterday
Well, I hope this one has a better translation. Thank you for the share :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

ko19

Dec 14, 2017
i played this a few weeks ago and the frame rate in the school level was beyond awful. literally 1 frame per second.

apart from that the game is high quality like all enokippu games.

ko19

Dec 14, 2017
the gallery gets unlocked when you finish the game (or lose to the final boss? not sure)

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
I keep getting this after trying to buy something, anyone know how to fix? it wont go away and its blocking the screen

Screenshot_1.png

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
That may be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard, considering "99% of time" you can partially see what's under the mosaic. Nice try though, thinking you're funny or clever.
Imagine being this fucking retarted, 99% of the time there's nothing there because of Japanese law. But I wouldn't expect someone that constantly screeches about mosaic removal to understand something like that

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
You're an absolute idiot if you think that's how Japanese law works. You can still draw naked people, dipshit - you just can't distribute it. The more you try and make yourself seem like you know anything, the fucking dumber you look.
They are talking about the fact that a lot of the time what is distributed doesn't actually include the original uncensored art. Especially more recently, DLsite has been cracking down on games where you can dig into the files and find a simple switch and turn it off.

Some dev recently got caught with something like that because they told their followers how to do it, and so everyone is being scrutinized more closely right now, but even before that, lots of games didn't have any of the original uncensored art.

So any "decensoring" project, is less a remove the mosaic project, and more, someone has to go in and manually redraw all the parts project. Much more complicated.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
You're an absolute idiot if you think that's how Japanese law works. You can still draw naked people, dipshit - you just can't distribute it. The more you try and make yourself seem like you know anything, the fucking dumber you look.
You mean the hentai CGs that are made with mosaics in mind because of japanese law thus having nothing underneath. Because if there was anything underneath you'd be ah yes what is it...distributing it. Yeah bro, you sure showed me when it comes to hentai cgs and mosaics lmao.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I'll need to rerun the tool on the Common Events.Json since it seems some of the syntax for the scripts lines are old.

I've actually already hit the usage limit on the API so I'm going to have to figure out how to fix these errors without it lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asenaris
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes