gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
I know in the bunny brothel there’s a special lewd seal option with the two guys when you have a certain amount of corruption. Is there anywhere else in the game where there’s special dialogue or scenes due to high corruption?

Haru_chan

Feb 7, 2023
Is there a way to repeat the scene where Rui got corrupted first before entering the boss room, and when she's faced with the final boss she's completely brainwashed instead of having to go through multiple checks?

The only option I see when reset is returns when she's 90% corrupted, not 100%.

Reactions: ScoppPanda
Mar 18, 2019
Is there a way to repeat the scene where Rui got corrupted first before entering the boss room, and when she's faced with the final boss she's completely brainwashed instead of having to go through multiple checks?

The only option I see when reset is returns when she's 90% corrupted, not 100%.
I have been looking for the same thing but haven't found anything like a scene replay functionality for story scenes.

It seems we're stuck starting from 90% and then just getting corrupted again to 100%.

• Sad
Reactions: Haru_chan

SacredCross

Jun 22, 2017
Jesus, thought the reviews were overrating this game, so decided to try it for myself and see what the hype's all about....

and boy I already got HARD af at the first door I picked, the Bunny door.

Also, just when I thought I've seen all the scenes, I realized theres a special 100% bad end scene where you can "fight" with the tentacle dude and he forces you to submit to him by fucking his dick.

Fuckin hell, 10/10 game for real.

I'm a straight dude and this game makes me wish I'm a girl getting mind controlled and fucked like that. Jesus what's happening to me...

zdzxcx

Jul 10, 2021
Jesus, thought the reviews were overrating this game, so decided to try it for myself and see what the hype's all about....

and boy I already got HARD af at the first door I picked, the Bunny door.

Also, just when I thought I've seen all the scenes, I realized theres a special 100% bad end scene where you can "fight" with the tentacle dude and he forces you to submit to him by fucking his dick.

Fuckin hell, 10/10 game for real.

I'm a straight dude and this game makes me wish I'm a girl getting mind controlled and fucked like that. Jesus what's happening to me...
The bunny door is easily the best door tho, imo

Reactions: EHall and Artix0
4.60 star(s) 80 Votes