cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
So the reason for these errors is ChatGPT can sometimes randomly add these quotes into the scripts.

View attachment 2534177

So this should be

" \"\\\\I[44]What is the progress of the Fear State?\","

Otherwise it throws that identifier error. Its a pain but I can probably adjust the tool take those out before it get put through the machine. Anyway this should fix that specific error.
You can ask ChatGPT to write a regex for you to search in between any quoted string inside the parameters array that has incorrect syntax. Looking at your example, I don't really understand why the escape on \" Fear State doesn't work.

Once you have a regex that detects the error above (which again not sure why it's an error, but you seem to know), you can just use find and replace with regex in VSCode.

Should save you some time from manually scanning lines + waiting for bug reports.

Aside from that, this game was such a lovely little gem. Thank you for share. I'm going to buy it to support the dev.

Reactions: dazedanon

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Oki the game is really fun but i wonder how you get past the pool in the school? I can't do anything to avoid the arousing beam from the eye, nothing works, i can't get under water and end up with being defeated before getting the 5 rubber balls.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Oki the game is really fun but i wonder how you get past the pool in the school? I can't do anything to avoid the arousing beam from the eye, nothing works, i can't get under water and end up with being defeated before getting the 5 rubber balls.
You press the button( I think its shift but i dont remember) to go under water when The eye is looking for you. When you are underwater, the monsters can move( but you cant), so you'll want to move preemptively to a spot that they cant easily path to you. They arent super smart so if you make it a hassle to get to you then you'll likely be safe, Granted They can do basic pathing really well so if its easy to get to you then they will make it. If you get tagged by so many monsters they'll pull you under and you lose. The goal is to grab enough items to move on without losing.

good luck.

Last edited:

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
4 mini games in one is not bad but it's more better to have one big game with these mechanics in one game.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
You can ask ChatGPT to write a regex for you to search in between any quoted string inside the parameters array that has incorrect syntax. Looking at your example, I don't really understand why the escape on \" Fear State doesn't work.

Once you have a regex that detects the error above (which again not sure why it's an error, but you seem to know), you can just use find and replace with regex in VSCode.

Should save you some time from manually scanning lines + waiting for bug reports.

Aside from that, this game was such a lovely little gem. Thank you for share. I'm going to buy it to support the dev.
Harder than it seems since the outside \" are still required for the line to work. I'd need a regex to match the formatting of the string as well as only those inside quotes. There's probably a way but I need to think about it for a bit or just make one step by step which can be annoying.

\"\\\\C[10]The only option is \" to search for external factors。\"

The reason it breaks if there's an inside \" is due to the fact that this line is combined with 2 others that injects it into a js script for processing somewhere else. The full line that gets sent would actually be

NChoices_Setting(3,[\"\\\\C[10]It is difficult to escape on your own。\", \"\\\\C[10]The only option is to search for external factors。\",\"\"] ,24,100,610 , 50)

which is broken up between different lines in the JSON files.

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
Am I the only one who was slightly disappointed in this game?

Like the game is fun, and that's cool, but it completely avoids anything oral, and the big game over is the tentacle monster penetrating you.

If you like sexual harassment then this is totally up your alley though.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Am I the only one who was slightly disappointed in this game?

Like the game is fun, and that's cool, but it completely avoids anything oral, and the big game over is the tentacle monster penetrating you.

If you like sexual harassment then this is totally up your alley though.
Yeah the big game over, the two games overs cause you can be defeated in two different way by the tentacle guy are a bit disappointing yes, but the rest of the game is so fun that i really don't care at all in the end.
There are so many shitty games now complaining about this one because it's "too vanilla" or not "what you were looking for" is like bad mouthing to me.
I mean it's not a personal attack, like i said i felt a bit the same, but simply step back a bit from it, look all the rest of the games you can enjoy and ... Well this one is in the top 3 without any hesitation.

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
Got it. So for the error message that pops up you are supposed to be able to press tab to close it. If that doesn't work, apply this in www/ja/plugins and try again. Should clear the message.

For me I had to adjust the code of one of the plugins to get it to work. i Think the dev messed up his logic for clearing the window or something.
I cant download this because of the virus detected, false positive?

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Lovely art and game. My only gripe so far is the school qte's, don't reset my qte bar if i miss the timing please! Also, is there something special if i beat it on "normal" difficulty or just a sense of accomplishment?

4.60 star(s) 79 Votes