dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is everything repacked now or I still have to download that JS file?
Nothing is repacked yet until I confirm there arent anymore errors. That js file is for getting rid of the error window in case it pops up.

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
Nothing is repacked yet until I confirm there arent anymore errors. That js file is for getting rid of the error window in case it pops up.
I dunno why it got false positive, it says it got some Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml is what my windows defender detected, maybe my defender is buggin, thanks for sharing the game and fixes btw. W game been waiting for this to get translated, I even asked Kagura Games to translate this.

Reactions: dazedanon

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, how are can we save the little girl getting raped in the bunny girl disco area? im already at rank A and got some water for her. also, what are we supposed to do with the lighter->energy drink->some pill we got? thanks in advance!

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
Every time I see a game that peaks my interest, its censored garbage. Uncensor patches need to become a thing, cause I don't know how in the hell people get off to this shit.
There's actually a decensored version (v1.01 only) from some , unfortunately KoroG90 is right, the female protag's vagina does not appear to have been painted with any meaningful detail so it looks pretty bad and pixelated even without the mosaics. But in my opinion it still looks 100x better so hopefully OP can redo the translation on this version if possible.

(password: emilia546@eyny) as well as some in game screenshots for comparison.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
There's actually a decensored version (v1.01 only) from some , unfortunately KoroG90 is right, the female protag's vagina does not appear to have been painted with any meaningful detail so it looks pretty bad and pixelated even without the mosaics. But in my opinion it still looks 100x better so hopefully OP can redo the translation on this version if possible.

I mean if the rpgmakermv files are decensored all you would have to do its replace them in 1.10 and it should work fine. That requires actually knowing which files are which though. Also yikes that download speed is atrocious. Might be better to rehost it somewhere else if you already have access to it.

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
They are talking about the fact that a lot of the time what is distributed doesn't actually include the original uncensored art. Especially more recently, DLsite has been cracking down on games where you can dig into the files and find a simple switch and turn it off.

Some dev recently got caught with something like that because they told their followers how to do it, and so everyone is being scrutinized more closely right now, but even before that, lots of games didn't have any of the original uncensored art.

So any "decensoring" project, is less a remove the mosaic project, and more, someone has to go in and manually redraw all the parts project. Much more complicated.
i don't understand why the devs don't release a decensoring mod through a proxy "modder" outside Japan. everyone can pretend it's a very talented group of modders dedicated to remaking censored content, and it's a lot harder to get caught, because you'd need to prove the dev was in contact with that modder and that the modder couldn't have made that content themselves (which, without extradition, would be next to impossible)

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
I mean if the rpgmakermv files are decensored all you would have to do its replace them in 1.10 and it should work fine. That requires actually knowing which files are which though. Also yikes that download speed is atrocious. Might be better to rehost it somewhere else if you already have access to it.
Sure bro, I've deleted the folders of what appears to be Chinese MTL files and re-zipped it, don't know why it's still so big though, but . Full save has been included.
Some more pics for comparison.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Sure bro, I've deleted the folders of what appears to be Chinese MTL files and re-zipped it, don't know why it's still so big though, but here you go. Full save has been included.
Some more pics for comparison.
Sweet, i'll take a look at the naming of the files and see if its an easy replace. If it is I'll include it in the next repack.

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022

Seems like they haven't touched any splines\images. Just removed mosaic from the rpg -maker plugins.
Here is a copy of these from that uncesored version.
I haven't tested it on the version pinned in this thread [have the game in 1.10 version from japanese games sites] and i can confirm it's working in 1.10.
No idea about the file order in the f95 version either, so make sure js folders goes directly to '\game_root\www\js' [make backup and rename\remove this folder first].

mimi.png

Last edited:

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Btw, is there a guide for the true end? I can't open the gate in vr, so do i need to get more corruption first?

Reactions: garuda1
Oct 8, 2019
just wanted to ask, how are can we save the little girl getting raped in the bunny girl disco area? im already at rank A and got some water for her. also, what are we supposed to do with the lighter->energy drink->some pill we got? thanks in advance!
You need to wait until she stops getting gangbanged before you can talk to her. Lose some of your hearts first then come back, should be able to give her the drink.

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Seems like they haven't touched any splines\images. Just removed mosaic from the rpg -maker plugins.
Here is a copy of these from that uncesored version.
I haven't tested it on the version pinned in this thread [have the game in 1.10 version from japanese games sites] and i can confirm it's working in 1.10.
No idea about the file order in the f95 version either, so make sure js folders goes directly to '\game_root\www\js' [make backup and rename\remove this folder first].

View attachment 2535994
Welp. That's actually a big improvement. And all done in the plugins, aye?
No wonder they are named so cryptic lol! ("JsScript**Set" for plugins; now I understand)

The problem I see here, is that if you apply what you attached to the game/TL here (which is, in fact, the v1.10, if I'm not mistaken) then you get things reverted back to v1.01, quite possibly.

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
Welp. That's actually a big improvement. And all done in the plugins, aye?
No wonder they are named so cryptic lol! ("JsScript**Set" for plugins; now I understand)

The problem I see here, is that if you apply what you attached to the game/TL here (which is, in fact, the v1.10, if I'm not mistaken) then you get things reverted back to v1.01, quite possibly.
Archive i posted seems to contain only additional plugins for rpg-maker engine, not the 'actual game content files'.
Games content usually happens in maps, etc json files, not in engine plugins ones.
So changing them shouldn't affect game version at all.
[unles updated game content would need some plugins which were added in that update etc]

There is one modified file, plugins.js [probably plugins list or something?], comparing v1.10 from my other download vs 1.01 from chinese community. Then 2 files were ripped from the plugins folder itself.

I tested it only in 'cg-mode' and it worked just fine. Can't tell if it won't produce any bugs in 'real gameplay'.

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Harder than it seems since the outside \" are still required for the line to work. I'd need a regex to match the formatting of the string as well as only those inside quotes. There's probably a way but I need to think about it for a bit or just make one step by step which can be annoying.

\"\\\\C[10]The only option is \" to search for external factors。\"

The reason it breaks if there's an inside \" is due to the fact that this line is combined with 2 others that injects it into a js script for processing somewhere else. The full line that gets sent would actually be

NChoices_Setting(3,[\"\\\\C[10]It is difficult to escape on your own。\", \"\\\\C[10]The only option is to search for external factors。\",\"\"] ,24,100,610 , 50)

which is broken up between different lines in the JSON files.
That's why I say use ChatGPT. It's fairly good at writing these kind of expressions if you guide it, give it samples, and tell it what it should be.

I once put a bounty on Stackoverflow for a regex I used to translate a h-game. It's fairly popular now

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
i don't understand why the devs don't release a decensoring mod through a proxy "modder" outside Japan. everyone can pretend it's a very talented group of modders dedicated to remaking censored content, and it's a lot harder to get caught, because you'd need to prove the dev was in contact with that modder and that the modder couldn't have made that content themselves (which, without extradition, would be next to impossible)
Aside from the risk of being caught, it's because in general people outside of Japan are not paying for the games, they're pirating them. There's no motivation for the devs to cater to non-Japanese. I bet this game will get a Kagura Games release at some point.

Reactions: oahuebydao

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Archive i posted seems to contain only additional plugins for rpg-maker engine, not the 'actual game content files'.
Games content usually happens in maps, etc json files, not in engine plugins ones.
So changing them shouldn't affect game version at all.
[unles updated game content would need some plugins which were added in that update etc]

There is one modified file, plugins.js [probably plugins list or something?], comparing v1.10 from my other download vs 1.01 from chinese community. Then 2 files were ripped from the plugins folder itself.

I tested it only in 'cg-mode' and it worked just fine. Can't tell if it won't produce any bugs in 'real gameplay'.
Yeah, so, after checking, you're probs right. They kinda shuffled up the plugins (e.g. like #45 became #47, but basically just renumbering them in the #20+, with barely (and I mean BARELY) anything changed in them code-wise) between the versions (with an empty and unused #59 and #60 added for v1.10), and/but the relevant ones with the mosaic are the same (#19 and #34 (albeit this one being #35 in the v1.10), so...

Long story short, keep the v1.10 'plugins.js', use the #19 from the CH uncen (or make the same changes to v1.10's #19), and make the same changes to the #35 (which is the same file as #34 was in v1.01) as was made to #34 in the CH uncen version. Then the plugins-induced mosaicing will be gone and there shall be no problems... Probably.
Yeah, too convoluted, I know... lol

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 81 Votes