godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
game is kinda laggy for me, um so what are all the mc customization options? i heard breast size is one which i assume might be a "corruption thing" since i think it needs to be unlocked first right?

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Game was a lot of fun but was I the only one who found the pool minigame EXTREMELY frustrating? Or did you guys have an easy time. Just curious as maybe I missed it but I see no other complaints.

edit: when the eye beam would come out unless I happend to be in a very good location I'd get swarmed by like 5 of the black circles and instantly die after going underwater.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Since there haven't been anymore bug reports, I've re-uploaded and repacked the game with all the fixes. For now I'm probably done with this project and will be moving on to the next. Of course, if anybody finds anymore issues please feel free to post them here and I will take care of it.

Going forward, although the patch came out great, there are significant improvements I can make with the next few games. If you appreciate the quality of the MTL, I've opened up a here. This is purely for donations, all my translations now and in the future will be free.

Although this translation process is quick (patch took around 2 days to make) and of good quality, it is also expensive due to the cost of the ChatGPT API (Around 50$ for this game alone +70$ testing the tool). Going forward it would help me to offset some of these costs via donations and motivate me a bit more as well.

Last edited:

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I enjoyed this game and think it was well made, but I thought that the more corrupt/sexual she got due to her trips through the doors the more friendly/receptive she'd get with tentacle guy. Outside of the 4 realms...which I consider dreamscapes...the MC behaves the same way each time she returns to the "lobby". For me, the hottest scene was the game-over corruption in the wardrobe closet (in the "Bunny" realm). Even that could have been better...she has a phallic tentacle inches from her face and there is no oral!

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
hey should i repeat the first door and go to next door without completing it?
or should i completed it and move to next door?

im kinda worried to miss some event

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
hey should i repeat the first door and go to next door without completing it?
or should i completed it and move to next door?

im kinda worried to miss some event
I don't think there really is a "should" for this game as far as what to do when. The different areas give you different scenes depending your level of corruption, so it encourages multiple playthroughs where you try out different areas in different order.

Personally, I was really into the school and the bunny areas and not so much into the other two, but to each their own. I know that level of corruption effects what scenes you see in the school, and I think that is the case in the bunny area as well, but I don't know if corruption has any effect on the other two areas.

Reactions: thrownawayburger

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
It just dawn on me that we have a full catalogue of enokippu game in f95zone except for this games prequel....

Someone translate the prequel so we can get a full set lmao

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
I don't think there really is a "should" for this game as far as what to do when. The different areas give you different scenes depending your level of corruption, so it encourages multiple playthroughs where you try out different areas in different order.

Personally, I was really into the school and the bunny areas and not so much into the other two, but to each their own. I know that level of corruption effects what scenes you see in the school, and I think that is the case in the bunny area as well, but I don't know if corruption has any effect on the other two areas.
if i completed one door, can i go inside that door again?

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
So is it a game type:
1) Just lose to look cutscenes and H-arts and get game over? Your prizes are Game Over + Cutscenes...
2) There's no any reason to win the game because there's not good H-arts with winning the game?
3) There's no more gameplay after Bad End?

PS Why people make these games with that formula:
"You should to lose to look cutscenes - but You can't continue the game because Bad End."

Why game developers don't make any after Bad End gameplay in these submiting games?

4.60 star(s) 81 Votes