VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Solace: Prologue [v0.1.1][Sinful Scribes]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Jaango

I just got baited by it's five star ratings. This one's clearly not a five star game and it's abandoned too. There is only little content well it's prologue. This is your usual MC returns to hometown and meets his childhood friends type game. One girl also have a crush on MC yeah typical. For the sake of lewd scene dev added a bj scene with a maid. Renders are also not best factor of this game. Some girl's faces are kinda white they could use a rework. Currently game don't have a wow factor. It's your typical game. Game play is around 10 mins depending on your reading speed. We never know if story gonna become interesting later.

I reviewed this cause nobody gonna get fooled like me. If somehow revives and story gonna become interesting I will change the ratings. For now there's nothing worth playing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sorafumi

I genuinely enjoyed the characters in this story. Their personalities, dialogues, and interactions were captivating, making the narrative truly engaging. I'm excited about the potential for more updates to this story
  3. 5.00 star(s)

pervertvampire

Cant wait for more. The game is great, the story is promising and I really like the Main Character. The characters are gorgeous and with some more time I have really high expectations from this game.

Will be waiting for more.