VN Ren'Py Abandoned Solace: Prologue [v0.1.1][Sinful Scribes]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1694669938298.png

Overview:
Returning to the city of his childhood, the protagonist envisions a fresh start alongside his friends.
The story unfolds into a kaleidoscope of hardships, the development of bonds, and an array of unexpected difficulties.
You are in charge of this complex web; you decide which partners you will stand with and which ones you will leave behind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-09-18
Release Date: 2023-09-13
Developer: Sinful Scribes - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0007.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 29, 2023
mmm... the synopsis seems interesting, im gonna give it a try ^^

edit: ok, from what I've seen so far, the renders are looking good. Though I've got 2 little comments, 1 is the face of the kid version of the mc. The face itself doesn't look young and the forehead is imo a little too high/big. And the other point is when the mc is walking out the "airport", its in the middle of the city and literally when he walks out, there's the sidewalk of a city centre. Ehm, airports are usually a little ways outside a city, considering the airtraffic and all. Its minor details though.

edit 2: dayum, Emily's reactions are cute. I also like the little text expressions just above the dialog, like grinning or blushing. Even though blushing is already obvious from the renders, the grinning was not so obvious, so that gave the dialog some extra tone. Well done!

edit 3: in the flashback scene, there is some white text on white/greyish background, its kind of hard to read. Maybe a little black outline on the text could make it more readable? (the ringing of the phone, the other text does have outline)

last edit: even though total content isn't much, its a good start. Looking forward to future updates

Last edited:

FreakySoul

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
mmm... the synopsis seems interesting, im gonna give it a try ^^

edit: ok, from what I've seen so far, the renders are looking good. Though I've got 2 little comments, 1 is the face of the kid version of the mc. The face itself doesn't look young and the forehead is imo a little too high/big. And the other point is when the mc is walking out the "airport", its in the middle of the city and literally when he walks out, there's the sidewalk of a city centre. Ehm, airports are usually a little ways outside a city, considering the airtraffic and all. Its minor details though.

edit 2: dayum, Emily's reactions are cute. I also like the little text expressions just above the dialog, like grinning or blushing. Even though blushing is already obvious from the renders, the grinning was not so obvious, so that gave the dialog some extra tone. Well done!

edit 3: in the flashback scene, there is some white text on white/greyish background, its kind of hard to read. Maybe a little black outline on the text could make it more readable? (the ringing of the phone, the other text does have outline)

last edit: even though total content isn't much, its a good start. Looking forward to future updates
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We greatly appreciate your suggestion, and we will certainly take it into consideration. Please feel free to join our Discord channel, where you can help us keep track of feedback and reports. Your time is highly appreciated.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I had time during tonight's gaming session, and seemed like the Universal Walkthrough Mod worked with this game, so instead of waiting to play it tomorrow night, I went ahead and played it tonight. Must say, interesting introduction. Has me very curious as to where this is going, like if the good points and evil points would come into play more so later on. Either way, looking forward for future releases of this game, and thank you for this thus far.

Reactions: FreakySoul

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We greatly appreciate your suggestion, and we will certainly take it into consideration. Please feel free to join our Discord channel, where you can help us keep track of feedback and reports. Your time is highly appreciated.
im assuming you are the dev of this if so what are the future tags and if there is any ntr/sharing/swinging or lesbian will it be avoidable

Reactions: FreakySoul

FreakySoul

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
im assuming you are the dev of this if so what are the future tags and if there is any ntr/sharing/swinging or lesbian will it be avoidable
I appreciate your inquiry regarding the direction of our project and the inclusion of certain tags. While we do value creativity and diversity in content, I want to clarify our vision for this project.

We do not plan to include NTR, Swinging, Sharing, or Lesbian themes in our project. While we have deep respect for creators and individuals who enjoy these tags, our project's storyline and vision are not aligned with these themes.

We believe in crafting a narrative that resonates with a wide audience while staying true to our creative vision. We sincerely thank you for your understanding and support. If you have any more questions or would like to discuss other aspects of our project, please feel free to reach out on discord or here. Your engagement is important to us, and we are here to address any inquiries you may have.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Returning to the city of his childhood, the protagonist envisions a fresh start alongside his friends
708234_again.gif

Yet, a word of caution: The path you choose will define your journey—will you walk the righteous road, or shall you succumb to the allure of darkness, becoming an embodiment of malevolence? It's a choice that rests solely in your hands.
Does that mean that if the player chooses one path the other is blocked or that the choices of another path would be blocked?
For example, I like to play good path (depending on the game) but at the same time there are times that it is good to have a "dark" choice in that path, if one chooses one path that automatically blocks the other choices?

Leaving that aside and taking into account that apparently (according to the overview) the player can choose which character to pursue, kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) too dev?

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes