Unity - Abandoned - Solar Space Station [Beta 1] [Zloy Banan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Sun Quan

It's not a bad start so far. The most annoying part is running back and forth throughout the ship. Even with the Shift key run it's still time consuming and annoying. The only other thing that was buggy / annoying was the time jumps after sleeping. It was easy to mess up people's schedules (namely Emily) by going to bed at odd times during the day and waking up early in the morning or late at night.

The minigames are easy enough not to be a big bother. They're repetitive but don't take up a lot of time so it's not a huge chore doing them to move the story forward. I only tried out the shoot gallery thing once then decided it wasn't worth bothering with. Shooting will probably be important later on but for now it was easily ignored. The Tab Key hints give you a decent idea of where to go, so following the story path wasn't too bad other than a few hiccups trying to find Tiffany. Getting money was annoying at first but, once I figured out both good and bad rep are useful and don't detract from one another, it was easy enough to get it by stealing it from Stateroom lockers and simply doing my office job when the options were available. I'd like to see the regen rate of the job increased.

The character models look pretty good and there are a lot of them scattered around the ship so there's a lot of potential there for future sexy shenanigans. The animations were pretty good as well. So far there's not a lot to the investigation plot line so I can't comment on it but the rest of the story is decently imaginative. It's fun just to see what you can get up to trying to seduce the ship ladies. Looking forward to more Akane scenes.

As I said earlier, it's not a bad start overall. I'll probably continue to keep an eye on it to see where the dev takes it.