Unity - Completed - SoldGirl Town [Final] [GameColon]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Pros:

3D animated voiced H-scenes. You can use the mouse to navigate in 3D.
    Nice relaxing music.

Cons:
    A brother H-game where you can't see your workers in H-scenes. Disappointing.
    Exactly 6 H-scenes (2 oral, 3 vaginal, 1 anal), the rest are just a waste of time.
    Grindy at the start, upgrades let you automate most of the game.
    Mid to Late game you just sit back and watch numbers go up. Occasionally you recruit and train new women.
    Absolutely no consequences to your expansion, like crime, diseases, pregnancy.
    Translations missing 80% of the time in the menus.
    Broken resolution/scaling settings making you play in windowed mode on low resolution, otherwise everything is not aligned and the game is unplayable.
    The story is "grow your brothel, become the best on the leaderboard and your secretary will allow you to bang her", useless and boring but it doesn't interfere with the gameplay.
    Minigames about killing insects which do not belong here, period.
    Achievements which most of which you acquire by beating the game, the others are a waste of time.
    No replay value.

There are other much better brother simulators on f95, so go play those and skip this one.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Cklin

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍
  3. 3.00 star(s)

toak

Not a bad game. The graphics are... what they are. But for what the game is, it's not bad.

Story 2/10

Standard brothel simulator story. You want to make money so you become a brothel owner but in an illegal way. You kidnap girls and train them into becoming prostitutes.

And... that's it. There's nothing more. You want to be the very best (brothel owner) like no one ever was.

Gameplay 7/10

I quite enjoyed the gameplay loop. And that's what this is all about. We play h-games to be turned on and play a game at the same time. And that's the central focus of this game.

There's a scouting section and a prostitution section. The scouts will find potential girls who have traits and difficulty and, most importantly, boob size. Then you select the girl to kidnap.

The prostitution section is where you train and let your girls go to work.

Eventually you'll be able to automate the working portion which lets you focus on the traits and future girls to scout.

One kind of negative is that girls "expire" so to speak. At like 5-7 years in your employ they get some deprecated tag and stop getting customers. So you need to constantly cycle girls in and out. Personally I didn't like this limitation because it forces you into a volume game at some point.

Art 3/10

Yeah. The art is what it is. Some shitty 3D girl generator from the 2000s.

There's some art animation stuff for training but that's not why you're playing this game.

Overall 5/10

If only it had good art. I love a good management game but the art is a real downer. The management portion is solid. It tickles that management itch quite well and also blends h and game.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Old|Glory

Interesting for first view game, it's excite with mechanics but soon getting boring because of limitation of action so after few hours it's not such a big deal just grind to moove forward. But Good game anyway, recommend to try.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Idk5635

The game is kinda good in general but once you've done it once its gets rather boring feels more like a waiting game than anything. Took me a few hours to beat but a majority of the time was me waiting to earn more money. so I can progress a bit further before hitting the same wall. Once you have done the training once there's not much else to do.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

zbunk

tedious but enjoyable. as far as i know there isn't a story, but the progression keeps you going. the sec scenes are great and the management is fine. i kinda wish there was more content but the game is good for what it is.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

KhaiFirst

Game-play, simple it is management game where Mc kidnap train and put the girl to work, and each month you be judge see if girl get medal for their street work. i know is basic but you can easily get lost in the game... spend hour.. *if you have problem getting money go SAVEEDIT.com edit money...

Graphic, is basic unity but it get the job done you can enjoy :)

sound/music is okay.. play for free you can hear the effect.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

nicod

10details
    story7decent concept to be a slave trainer sell them manage them is something rare in games
    gameplay7you can train them
    you can make them work
    you can let them die
    you can promote them or break them
    voices-5mostly female talk voiced but not much text
    decisions8according to the game you almost have decision
    in evert part of the game
    art-3really the females looks killing me
    the designer made the same body for them
    same body but different tits size
    same body same ass same legs
    if you wanna a milf nope
    if you wanna a curvy not exist
    if you want a thick one nope
    music-0mute it better
    animations-4one of the best part of the game is the animations
    but for me it didn't win
    why?
    cause the animations without story text useless
    beside why only 5 sex poses in a big game like this
    MC-0the protagonist not visible
    no personality
    ADDONs-3management game
    good concept
    good translation
    fun to play when you have nothing else to do
    but if you have other games in menu you will skip it
  9. 4.00 star(s)

DepravedCrusader

A decent training + management game. You kidnap girls, train them and then make them prostitute themselves for your gain (so basically human trafficking, which is kinda disturbing if you think about it). Going negative on your balance is game over. The girls are auto-generated with 3D anime-like models and have or can have skills that affect their performance and stats. Lewd scenes during training are animated and can be skipped entirely after unlocking the automatic training from the "tech tree" (manually training becomes a chore after a while as the number of girls increases). The tech tree also includes upgrades that add new training methods, new prostitution areas, the ability for assistants to transfer their skills to the working girls and more.
    What feels lackluster is the translation. A large part of the game is not translated, including the stats and the menu, so unless you can read Japanese you'll have to memorize the order of them (menu screenshots help).

Pros:
    + Good macro management elements
    + 3D models, animated lewd scenes
    + A variety of training methods, each of which increase/decrease certain stats
    + Varied girl appearances that can be changed manually late game
    + A decent amount of upgrades to get and plan for

Cons:
    - A large part of the game is not translated
    - Creepy-looking girls with wide open eyes for no apparent reason
    - Sleeping with your manager feels like an end-game goal, but the animations are the same as having sex with your assistants

Final verdict: 3.5/5 - Decent, could be better
  10. 4.00 star(s)

PepperMan

Its a pretty well functioning game but the early game can feel very slow.

During the first 3rd or so of a playthrough you will be training the girls manually. This makes you take a break for the training segment which also pauses the realtime progress. So until you get the upgrade to leave that part to the association you will have to take 20-100 seconds breaks ,depening on your training actions, several times until training is complete enough.

Clearing new recruits is kinda annoying since you need to click on them for explicit details about their skills which will delay further.

Make sure the first upgrades are towards increased profits since thats where the games the slowest.

My personal feeling on both graphics and animation is that they are both pretty awful. I would almost prefer removing them completely.

A decent management game with mediocre or below visuals and sound.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

greatguy693121

I had a lot of fun playing this game. Easily the best prostitution game on this site. Not for the faint of heart. I haven't seen a lot of games where you can use tasers, whips and all the other hardcore stuff. That being said it is a somewhat short game, around 5-8 hours. I do recommend this game for anyone looking for some hardcore stuff.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

NeZKyMaN

The first half of the game is pure eroticism, the second is typical business.

+ Cool, smooth animations;
    + There are few sensible games that move this business;
    + Girls have various statistics generated that affect not only their behavior during scenes but also on performance at work.

- A lot of randomly selected women looks at least strange, a bit too strange;
    - translation gaps;
    - There are no interesting characters and some bigger story background, except for these random girls would be nice was to see specially generated characters that can be found during the game, it would add enjoy the game.
    - After some time, we actually ignore the erotic aspect of the game more and more often.

Rating: 4/5
    If it wasn't for the great animations, the game would get 3/5 from me. It looks cool, works also well - you can play in search of virgins, favoring girls and giving it all a little bigger story flavor, but ultimately I miss something here. The game seems empty, as if there was not much around, there are no special events, special girls and other details that would give it all a more interesting dimension. You can play, however, somehow you especially do not want to return to this game, especially at a later stage.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

feelsvrman

Such a twisted game but so fun and addicting, honestly if it weren't for the happy cheery music playing all the time this game would have an entirely different mood and tone but its hilarious that in this universe sex trafficking is just part of society and socially accepted with awards being given to tops and prostitutes. cute models with a lot of variation in looks, voice and personality. Its a little grindy and the graphics seem perfect for andriod phones or tablets, you can't play it in native 1080p so that gives me the idea this could be played on mobile. sadly its currently partially translated but its under the works. but this game is the perfect trainer and probably worth your time.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

SatanSama666

Extremely good game as a collector game and farming game like cookie clicker its near perfect. Hentai aspect pretty good too only thing missing is a bit of the customization like skin color, face shape, glasses, and eyes but its not really that hard to find the girls that fit the 4 so it not much of a bother. Game has a relatively long play time of around 6ish hours and with money cheats prob around 3-4.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

joethebeast

This is how a 5star game looks: Good balance between sex/gameplay

You are in charge of a brothel, you kidnap women to be your sluts, train them and thats it. No magic formula. No tedious conversations.

The grinding is having sex and it can also be automated, so no worries.

This game has a limited amount of sex positions and simple gameplay, but kept me entertained for hours.

Girls are generated randomly, but you can customize them later (hair/clothes).
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Takoto Ama

Quick review:

I love games that put me in the role of the rapey dom. I love BDSM games, management games, and slave trainers... so this game is pretty perfect. If Sealed Room Breed 2 was the girl-trapped-in-your-dungeon simulator, this is the scaled-up, whore factory version and I love it. I'm pretty sure this is Gamecolon's magnum opus, and I'm actually a little worried they think they can't outdo themselves haha. It's fun training girls and seeing your empire grow. My main complaints are that the graphics are bad (notice that a lot of girls look kind of ugly and all the girls look a bit blocky/chibi), the stats system is kind of whack, and it's very grindy. Recommend using Cheat Engine / a 100% save to cheat out progression after you get tired of the grind. But it's still an amazing fully-voiced realtime-3D slave trainer. Looking forward to what Gamecolon puts out next.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

staghorntiger

The game is pretty straight forward: Abduct random girls, train them to be prostitutes, make money, upgrade your office/training stats, find new girls to abduct. Rinse and Repeat. In the end, abduct the best, sexiest, sluttiest girl to be the top level hentai pimp on the block

The game is much like the Sealed Room series. Have your way with the abducted girls to train them. Unlocking new methods with earnings.

But in the end the game is tedious and time is spent on earning the money over.
    Soon there comes a point where you'll research training the girls automatically. So then you just do what you want to a less resistant prostitute.

There are variations on body types, faces and types of girls so you're not just getting the same cookie cut out.

Though the only failing grace for me personally, is the abducting/kidnapping of girls and raping them into submission to be your willing sex slave/prostitute.

With current events, the whole concept has died on me and I cannot get behind the idea any more for a hentai game.

Overall the sex and training is fun. But as the game goes on, it becomes repetitive and less about the smut.

Rating 3 / 5
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Marvelous Chris

It's fun if you are into management games like me it will keep you entertained for 6+ hours. The management itself isn't too in-depth but there is enough to keep you immersed and entertained. At first it will take awhile to wrap your head around it but it has a tutorial where it suggests what to do next. The part where you personally train your prostitutes i consider to be its weakest gameplay part mainly because i found it confusing and it felt like i always did it suboptimal but you can fairly quickly(and i recommend going for it asap) get the option to have your women trained automatically leaving you with the ability to focus on planning or the extermination clicker minigame but you can just hold down the mouse button which i like. The animations are nicely animated so i mainly went into personal training for my own amusement. The generation pool of women is nice with different voices, backgrounds, breast sizes, clothes and hair styles. Game's second i guess you could call weakpoint is its longevity sure you can play it forever but after having finished it by becoming the best owner and having turned my operations into a factory creating flat chested, S+, peach skinned with light brown hair sex goddesses getting best owner and pretty much all gold medals year after year i quickly lost interest. Overall however this is a good management game to spend a day playing.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Kallel69

Good game. Lots of girls you find and play and train with in a confined area. The prostitution mechanics are a good idea but i wish it were explored further. The girls themselves very enough in voice, stats, figures, colors etc. I hopeing for another game like this from them in the future but more of it.
    Downsides.... to much pest control for money to get girls. Girl's history flavor text is just that, flavor (doesn't change girls or game etc). Buying girls system is unfairly balanced, usually don't even bother. Still haven't found a complete translated English version.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

shinonen

This is a fantastic little time sink. It's basically an eroge clicker. The animations are cute, the random character generator has decent variety, and it does quite a bit with very little. The structure reminds me a lot of Game Dev Story, and makes me wish they added more random events, a bit more would have gotten that 5th star from me, but for what it is, it's really enjoyable.

Warning: Don't play this when you don't have any commitments or anywhere to be for the next 6 hours, they will evaporate before you know what's happening and you will lose them.