Updated: 19-12-2021
Game/Creator: Solvalley School/TK8000
Modder: hngg
Mod Version
: 1.6
Game Version: 1.6.0
Language: N/A

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - F95

Last edited:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Is this mod version-specific? Or does it work with all versions (e.g. mod version 1.10 with game version 1.5)?

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Is this mod version-specific? Or does it work with all versions (e.g. mod version 1.10 with game version 1.5)?
It replaces files from the game so definitely version specific. Unless screens.rpy and chara.rpy weren't modified in this update.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Version specific. Using an old version of the mod won't break the game, but it will block any new scenes from showing up in the gallery until the mod is removed or updated.

Speaking of which; I've updated the mod to support 1.5.0

Nov 17, 2018
Well, I think I kind of updated the gallery mod for the new version 1.6.0. The chara.rpy file did not need any changes from the previous mod version from what I looked at, and only a few changes where needed on the screens.rpy file. So to install it you just need to do the same than with the previous version mod.
EDIT: I reuploaded the zip cause seems like I missed unlocking scene 137, now everything should be unlocked.
EDIT2: And 116...

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Well, I think I kind of updated the gallery mod for the new version 1.6.0. The chara.rpy file did not need any changes from the previous mod version from what I looked at, and only a few changes where needed on the screens.rpy file. So to install it you just need to do the same than with the previous version mod.
EDIT: I reuploaded the zip cause seems like I missed unlocking scene 137, now everything should be unlocked.
EDIT2: And 116...
scene 137 is ntr scene?