Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.6.2

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Since the mod isn't ready for the new version, it can take as long as it takes, because it's worth the wait, I wonder if there would be a separate mod to change the name of the main character, because I've always played with him Changed and now I have to play with the original name.

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Version 1.4.4 progress
I'm pretty much done updating the mod, just doing some last minute testing and then I'll be uploading it. So it should release within an hour or so. I spent the last 2 days grinding it out, I've been a little ill as well XD. I wanted to get it done, but I also made some changes one of which will reduce how long it will take for me to update the mod when a new game version is released

Last edited:

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Version 1.4.4 progress
I'm pretty much done updating the mod, just doing some last minute testing and then I'll be uploading it. So it should release within an hour or so. I spent the last 3 days grinding it out, I've been a little ill as well XD. I wanted to get it done, but I also made some changes one of which will reduce how long it will take for me to update the mod when a new game version is released
:love:Congratulations and thank you for your efforts, everyone thanks you for your mod and your help with this great game. :love:

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.4.4 Released

Now compatible with game version 4.0.0
Changelog:
  • Added all the new content released in game version 4.0.0 to the mod
  • Added an option when starting a new save to reset all replay gallery scenes for people who want a fresh start
  • Improved Walk-Through screen by adding a scroll bar for easier navigation
  • Improved a ton of code to make updating the mod when a new game version is released easier
Link to Mod Page

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Small bug fix update v1.4.5

Fixed the scroll wheel not working on the walkthrough screen
Hi, when I go to the MC's house to spend the day this error happens:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/zzz_SolvalleySchoolMod_V1.4.5.rpy", line 3953, in script
jump modded_core_dayend
ScriptError: could not find label 'modded_core_dayend'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump modded_core_dayend
File "D:\Windows.old\Users\Bruno\Desktop\SolvalleySchoolRV-4.0.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Windows.old\Users\Bruno\Desktop\SolvalleySchoolRV-4.0.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Solvalley School 4.0.0
Tue Apr 2 19:36:27 2024

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Hi, when I go to the MC's house to spend the day this error happens:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump modded_core_dayend

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump modded_core_dayend
File "D:\Windows.old\Users\Bruno\Desktop\SolvalleySchoolRV-4.0.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Windows.old\Users\Bruno\Desktop\SolvalleySchoolRV-4.0.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Solvalley School 4.0.0
Tue Apr 2 19:36:27 2024
Damn, that’s quite a bad bug. I forget to rewrite that code. I’ll quickly work on a fix

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Judging by the error it looks like it’s because the Linux version has a different file path. I’ll see if I can make a Linux version later today.

actually the Linux version should have the same file structure. The error is saying that you don’t have a folder called “game” with the file called “chara.rpy” in it. Can you check to see if you can find where this file is stored for you?
I defended you. So glad you came through. You are a legend. All I know how to do is let you use save editors in Renpy games that won't let you.
You know the error: "This is an altered poopoop save and the game hates you are you sure you trust your farts" and then you get a yes or no but nothing matters. I cracked that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DeftestHawk

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Thanks everyone for all the love, I'm happy to see so many of you enjoy my mod. What started off as me creating a simple mod so I could rename the main character has developed into a lot more. They may only be small quality of life changes, but I can't live without them now. One of my favorite features I added was the names below each of the girls pictures in the girls screen. I never realized how big of a difference it would make but it makes that screen so much easier to find the correct girl, at least for me anyway.

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.5.0 Update

Changelog:
  • Completely revamped shop screens
  • Added a new Investment option of $10000 at the bank
  • Added "New" tab inside "Replay gallery" which lists all the new scenes that were added in the latest update
  • Removed "Display" tab from "Preferences" and moved the display options to the "Preferences" tab
  • Improved text in the gallery tabs
Mod Page Link

Last edited:

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Small Bugfix Update 1.5.2
  • Added 2 scenes to the "Replay Gallery" "New" tab that I forgot to add (Old scenes but had new content added to them)

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I've been playing around with the game menu design as the original layout was very limiting in space especially because the games aspect ratio. Here's what I've done so far (All subject to change / might not release) I'll probably improve the main game menu buttons as they're just place holders for now
1712677468993.png
1712676176487.png

As you can see I managed to increase the saves per page with this new design
I was also thinking of making the menu background image customizable
I would be grateful for any feedback

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I've be experimenting with making all of the preferences options displayed on a single screen but I'm not sure about it. I think it might be too much, whereas the tab system felt tidier and leaves room for more options. Any thoughts?
1712701885997.png

• Red Heart

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
1.6.0 progress (All subject to change / might not release):

I've added a new button inside the cheat menu which enables/disables Item Stats (They will now be disabled by default).
I ended up going back to the original design as I managed to work out how to scale images up and down without causing issues.
Here's the revamped Load/Save Screen:
  • I scaled the save icons down to 75% of their original size to allow for more on screen at once
  • I renamed "A" to "Auto Saves", "Q" to "Quick Saves" and moved them to the line above.
  • I also added 2 buttons (Next to the "Auto Saves" and "Quick Saves" buttons) which allow you to view more page numbers
  • I moved the buttons which move you to the next or previous page to above the save icons
1713033249630.png 1713034338021.png

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote