Identify [Solved] 2D survival game help finding it

Welshixu

Dec 25, 2018
So I haven´t played this game in a long time and I can´t remember the name I searched for a long time but couldn´t find it.

The game uses emojis instead of text to simplify everything, it starts in a plane with the MC and a woman they have a a scene and then the plane crashes and you wake up in a beach after that you need to survive getting bananas, coconuts, water, etc... and build a house with sticks and rocks you find and stuff like that, you can even make a SOS signal made of rocks, and then after a few days a weird purple cat woman appears and even later a water woman (can´t remember much abt her) and that summarizes it.

Thanks for the help.

Aug 8, 2018

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
So I haven´t played this game in a long time and I can´t remember the name I searched for a long time but couldn´t find it.

The game uses emojis instead of text to simplify everything, it starts in a plane with the MC and a woman they have a a scene and then the plane crashes and you wake up in a beach after that you need to survive getting bananas, coconuts, water, etc... and build a house with sticks and rocks you find and stuff like that, you can even make a SOS signal made of rocks, and then after a few days a weird purple cat woman appears and even later a water woman (can´t remember much abt her) and that summarizes it.

Thanks for the help.
Tame It! [v1.0.0] [Manka Games]

Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie