• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify (SOLVED) Anyone know this game?? I have a urge to play it, Had a good story

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
I posted before but did not got answer. Looks like no one played it. Medieval Settings I do not know why i can not get my mind out of that game. I do not remember much. it is something like this. Our MC saw a village burning(I think) investigate and find people there saying who attacked them. Talk to little girl her mother is killed in battle i think. so MC have choice to help them and is investigating because (he/she) i think he is working for king or queen, or a prince himself can't remember something along these lines. or he is a prince himself or soon to be king and can not let others know that he is using magic but his trusted advisor know about it and he helps him.

Later in the game he have to stabilize a region something happened to that ruler and have to decide who he should support and make ruler. Have a girl companion along with others at various points ( i know it sound like Roundscape Adorevia, that game is something else). Girl is tough have scars on body she is a fighter, have family problems i think she left the family and MC can advice her to solve issues with parents. have mission to kill a dragon i think located in mountains and MC can sense or talk with dragon IDK. Have Viking type scene tavern where he decide with whom he want to spend time and that scar girl is option. meet various warriors who also want to hunt Dragon or that creature but some of them endup dying. I think one scene is where scar girl's family member got kidnaped and we can rescue.

Do not remember much but story was pretty good. And keep coming to my mind. And hence posting again if anyone know this game. Because suddenly i remembered this game
and now can't get out of my mind. Keep going back to that story

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RobNorthman
Mar 16, 2019
Can someone post the name? I wanted to play this game as well. Why is this thread marked as solved when there are no replies.:rolleyes: