Identify [Solved] Been trying to find a game I played awhile ago

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Sadly I don't remember the specific Engine the game was made on, but it did play a lot like Futaring, in the sense of how the combat played out, style and the gameplay, but without the futa stuff.
If I remember correctly, you play as a general who's been given an army/squadron/platoon of soldiers, archers and other roles, to defeat a succubus/demon/monster queen or something.

You go through the game going from mission/map and clearing out the map which plays out like Futaring, turn based where you move your soldiers around and then you have to kill the female monsters while they try to have sex with the soldiers.
I remember a specific map that was inside a castle or something and there was a passage going from right to left where the soldiers could only go through 1 at a time, but on the other side was a wall of steel bars, so the monstergirls were able to grab, fondle and fuck the soldiers through the bars while you moved them through.

I'd say it's probably been a few years since I played it, but I remember it as a good quality game. I've been looking around on this site myself cause I was pretty sure it was on here that I found it, but haven't been able to find it so I'm beginning to think I found it somewhere else back then?

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
Sadly I don't remember the specific Engine the game was made on, but it did play a lot like Futaring, in the sense of how the combat played out, style and the gameplay, but without the futa stuff.
If I remember correctly, you play as a general who's been given an army/squadron/platoon of soldiers, archers and other roles, to defeat a succubus/demon/monster queen or something.

You go through the game going from mission/map and clearing out the map which plays out like Futaring, turn based where you move your soldiers around and then you have to kill the female monsters while they try to have sex with the soldiers.
I remember a specific map that was inside a castle or something and there was a passage going from right to left where the soldiers could only go through 1 at a time, but on the other side was a wall of steel bars, so the monstergirls were able to grab, fondle and fuck the soldiers through the bars while you moved them through.

I'd say it's probably been a few years since I played it, but I remember it as a good quality game. I've been looking around on this site myself cause I was pretty sure it was on here that I found it, but haven't been able to find it so I'm beginning to think I found it somewhere else back then?
Maybe Succubus Senki?
If not try looking here.

Reactions: JustLittleTinyMe