Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
RE246337_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A tactical top down RPG game focused around fighting various types of succubus! Resist the monster girls' lewd attacks, and if you give in you'll get raped! This is a highly focused femdom/seduction based game, and includes absolutely no reversal (no ahegao or humiliation). Our circle prides itself on seduction based work, packing this game with an endless amount of seductive content!​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-11
Release Date: 2020-09-11
Developer/Publisher: irojikake matome |
Translator: GiratenaProductions - -
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 2021-03-17
Language: English
Voice Language: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
ADDITIONAL VOICES ALREADY ADDED. ENGLISH PATCHED.
Note: First 11 Chapters Translated in English Patched version

Win: - - - -

Foo-fuu thanks for the link

RJ246337_img_smp3.jpg RJ246337_img_smp5.jpg RJ246337_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Might want to point out the translation patch is for the first 9 levels - the final two are still being worked on.

Edit: Translation is complete. Posted version is up to date, the extra voice files are included but need to be unzipped in the correct locations.

Last edited:

Giratena

Mar 11, 2018
Just a quick PSA so people are aware.

The dev is helping me out with the translation of this game, and he wanted me to pass on the message to let everyone know he's aware and concerned about the sharing of the game on this site.
Personally, I think the dev of Succubus Senki is a really cool guy for working with the English community to make an English translation possible, so while I know sharing is nessisary to popularise the game, the constant sharing of the lastest version could definitely be seen as a betrayal of his trust here ><;

More importantly though, if this stuff continues it could put the English translation at risk because we rely on the dev to edit in my translations for the game manually (you can't "Patch" SRPG maker, it needs to be done on the creators side)
Sorry I have to say this on here, but I think it's something people need to be aware of.

It's not my job to complain about sharing since I'm just the one translating it though. If the game engine allowed it I'd have the most up to date translation readily available.
If anyone is interested in the translation progress you can find it on the patreon or translation discord:

If you do like the game, I'd heavily encourage anyone to consider supporting the dev or translation.
And to anyone who's supported the game or translation in some way, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Here's hoping we can get a sequel to this game in the distant future!

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Correction, links now updated to additional voice patch. If you downloaded the previous version, download the english voices and apply.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This is a good game, the story is a typical classic, Evil that has slept for centuries has woken up again and an unknown hero rises up to face it. It seems more oriented with a monster girl than succubi.

Dialogue choices are mostly irrelevant, except in seduction encounters or during the battle, where falling for seduction has dire consequences. There are different loss scenes for every type of enemy, and that even when there are two enemies of the same type on the field they each have their own last request scene. The translation is good and the game is actually fun by itself, it has all the basic features in place to make this a nice and comfortable experience.

ME, after noticing a LOLI among screens. :love:

Last edited:

Giratena

Mar 11, 2018
i like how you shill your patreon in your complaint there.
do you not get paid by the developer to translate his game, or are you just trying to double dip?
When I say the dev is helping out, I mean he is patching my translations into the game, so without him there literally would be no translation.

Patreon is new to me, and I just happen to update there. I don't lock any part of the translation to non-supporters, and everyone has access to see the script/translations on discord or Github.

I'm translating this game for the love of the community. Just letting everyone know the devs feelings on the matter because if it wasn't for him the translation wouldn't be possible, although I'd rather people didn't shoot me for communicating that.

That said, this game is a big project to translate and the only reason it's been able to continue is through the kindness of others. If you want to/don't want to support that's up to you. Regardless of what you say I'm very thankful of the people that have supported the translation so far, because without them, the translation wouldn't have been able to be done nearly as quickly.

Last edited:

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
I'd like to point out to that dev that it's piracy sites like these that are actually responsible for a lot of games like his being discovered by western audiences in the first place. A lot of the market for these games is built upon a history of younger generations looking free adult content on the web. There are many reasons for people to pirate stuff but I find more often than not it's not "because i have money but I just want it for free anyways." People with incomes WANT to support the things they like, and many western based indie devs have realized this (which is one of the reasons patreon is so popular for many of them). I won't pretend piracy never hurts devs, but more often than not I think it's more of a benefit to the dev as a method of free advertisement.

Japanese devs are used to a very different indie market that started out physical (comiket and other such conventions) and are just now starting to push more into the western territory with circles beginning to publish to steam's storefront as well as more and more western consumers appearing on sites like DLSite. A market where piracy is much less of a thing resulting in the potential positives being less explored. So it's understandable that they are looking at sites like this as nothing but thieves.

In the end I don't think anyone would NOT purchase the game because of it's presence on this site and other sites like it. Honestly if I was in the dev's shoes I would reach out to communities like this where I could through a proxy such as yourself to the extent that I could given the language barrier. The dev has no obligation to do so of course, but from a publicity standpoint it's been proven an effective advertising ploy time and time again.

In an ideal world people would always receive money for services rendered, and I firmly believe this dev deserves to get paid for that work as much as you deserve to get paid for yours. But people have their own circumstances; Their choices are piracy, or blindly invest in products that may or may not be of questionable quality and/or be forced to live without their passions because they simply can't afford them for w/e reason. Be it living in a country with terrible wages and/or prices for the things they enjoy or just being unable to obtain a source of income for w/e reason(bad health, age, family circumstances, etc) there are many people with unfortunate financial circumstances.

I myself have health problems that currently prevent me from obtaining a job (something I've struggled with to this day). The money I do receive I've pushed towards the people I feel indebted/ingratiated towards (including devs of games who have made an impact on my life). I've supported more than a few games that I've found through this site, including japanese devs such as the author. And honestly this game is on my list of to buy titles because it's right in my strike zone.

I suppose the TL;DR is, I hope the dev can learn more about the western indie market and come to understand piracy is not some demon come to rob them of all their hard work.

Giratena

Mar 11, 2018
That's very well said, and I've talked to the dev about it too. In a niche market such as this, sharing can be quite beneficial for marketing if you're looking at that perspective. There's also the factor of people being unable to experience it and such.

I think the dev reaching out to work with the English community to make a translation in the first place is something to be commended and a first for many Japanese developers, which is something that I think we should encourage.

Eitherway, piracy can't be stopped no matter what, so I can only hope that people will support the game if it interests them. After all, the more people that support the game, the more chance we have that we'll get more games like it. I personally do the same.

All in all, if anyone has any questions about the translation though, I hope they don't feel pressured to ask me ^^

Last edited:

If443

Apr 14, 2018
So another succubus game ? I’m in also if is Japanese I not have a problem to play it without the translation because this is how I play them on the first place

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
While I agree with some of your points, I mainly don't agree with the very cliche reason that people seem to always use to justify pirating which is financial issue. I don't think video games are such primary needs that one would need to play them, and play them now, regardless of circumstances. People can wait for the games to be put on discount (which sometimes, makes the price really low nowadays even AAA games) if they can't afford the full price.

Other than that, I also don't fully agree on your point that piracy can work as a free advertisement especially for the case of this game due to what Giratena says before (mainly the part that I put as Bold and Italic).

Personally, I think the dev of Succubus Senki is a really cool guy for working with the English community to make an English translation possible, so while I know sharing is nessisary to popularise the game, the constant sharing of the lastest version could definitely be seen as a betrayal of his trust here ><;
Now, if you say free advertisements, then shouldn't it be enough for people to, let's say, play until certain chapters to pretty much get the gist of everything about the game? And after that, they can decide whether to buy the game because they really love it or not. Or also perhaps wait for a discount because they feel the game doesn't worth the current price. Playing the whole game for free is more than a free advertisement, playing some part of it should already be more than enough (this is just like how a lot of games are giving free demo nowadays).

All in all, thanks Giratena for the translation. The game looks good and I hope you and the devs, will get all the rewards that you guys deserves.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
I bought this game about a month ago reminds me of fire emblem hope the translation continues cause to be honest I wouldn't have never found out about this unless i saw it on ULMF Pirating does help out a little cause I like to try my games first nowadays before buying them since i cant tell you how many time i bought a game on dlsite only to beat it in a matter of an hour and it wasnt worth that 10$+ price tag its the reason i actually stop and started to check out games in full first before I buy and Thanks for translating Giratena always great to see a proper translation instead of machine based

• Love
Reactions: Giratena

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
This is a highly focused femdom/seduction based game, and includes absolutely no reversal (no ahegao or humiliation).
I don't know how to feel about this but then i read...
Our circle prides itself on seduction based work, packing this game with an endless amount of seductive content!
Which is neat albeit conflicting thought process... It at least works for actual concept succubi being that they do these sexual acts as means of getting food not for the pleasure of it.

Again it feels conflicting and makes me hate art at times.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
The gameplay is a nice change from the typical rpg grind, good job dev. It's no shrift or MGQ but it's definitely a step above most the RPGmaker stuff that gets put out.

While I agree with some of your points, I mainly don't agree with the very cliche reason that people seem to always use to justify pirating which is financial issue. I don't think video games are such primary needs that one would need to play them, and play them now, regardless of circumstances. People can wait for the games to be put on discount (which sometimes, makes the price really low nowadays even AAA games) if they can't afford the full price.
Your response is just as "cliche" as my argument though. I used that cliche argument because I believe in it, the same as you believe in yours, I'm just as tired of this response as you are of mine. People don't "need" a lot of things. But the reality is, living without passions is not much of a life. It may not be a requirement to "live" in the technical sense, but human's are not such simple creatures that just need food and a place to sleep. If you cannot follow your passions then you are much more likely to live a very miserable life. In my case honestly I would have likely offed myself because of my depression if I didn't have these distractions. No I'm not entitled to these things, but I'm not going to stop taking what joy I can where I can, and I'm not "taking" anything if I would have never spent money in the first place. If anything the best way to sell me and others like me a game is to first have me pirated it. I'm just gonna give you another cliche response too, but guess what, if they should skip out because they can't afford it and its not a need they wouldn't have bought it in the first place. But I guess we should just skip out on principle right?

Discounts are nice for people with smaller budgets but are not a cure-all when there are many countries in this world that have exorbitant import prices and many games aren't even licensed in those countries. Exchange rates also fuck up prices. Even if you live in a country with decent exchange rates.

But regardless of what you think from here I'm gonna stop because I have seen how these debates go and they usually end in a stalemate. You aren't going to say anything I haven't heard before and I am not going to say anything you haven't heard before and it will all only serve to derail the thread. So let's just agree to disagree and save everyone from an argument that has played out time and time again since the younger days of The Bay.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes