• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Agreed, this will reach a stalemate as usual so let's not discuss further. Though please allow me to say a few more things :)

I just want to emphasize what Giratena said regarding the betrayal of trust. If the translation update will always be posted all the time, then that's purely "piracy" and no one can write it off as "free advertisement" anymore because mainly, as I've mentioned before, people are now able to play long enough to decide whether you love the game and willing to buy it or not.

I'm not trying to act above it all, especially since we are all here on this piracy website. But it bugs me when the act is painted as something unavoidable or even venerable by those who do it. Because whether this "western indie" culture and circumstantial "free advertisement" can be useful to the devs or not (and again, it really doesn't apply anymore to this game in particular), those are ultimately just justifications that come after the fact.

Though it's indeed great if a lot of people decide to buy the game after playing it so at least, we do can hope everyone or at least most people will do so to help the devs.

Last edited:

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
an RPGM is not bad,but until i found out the final 2 level not yet translated.well anyway thanks for the game~

Giratena

Mar 11, 2018
(Note: I'm talking not as someone of any authority here, I'm just talking as a regular person)

Clearly points have been made on both sides.

Personally speaking, I think you could justify in the scenario where someone's willingness to pay for something is nothing. In that case they may as well experience the game for what it's worth, because there is no downside to someone experiencing something they didn't think was worth their money. Then at the very least they get to experience something potentially great that someone has put time and effort to make.

But as Testong accurately said when people start begging for things like "latest versions", then that's different. Why would someone do that unless they thought the experience was worth enough to demand more of it? I don't think you could justify it as "free advertisement" because at that point surely they have already decided if the game was worth their time or not.

In anycase, regardless of people's justification on why they're here, if you like something, talk about it.
If you want to see more of something, support it. This game, unlike many other games out there, is in my opinion worth your money, and that's reason why I'm translating it. I genuninly want this game to be successful because it can show the Japanese market that people can tell the difference between a game made with passion and an empty game with some art. I want the Japanese market to know that the English community is more than just a pirating community, but rather an opportunity to make their games greater.
Just my thoughts on the matter.

Eitherway, I'm happy people are appreciative of translations though. I'm currently in a rough spot at the moment, so the encouragement despite the situation has been really helpful for me. All I can ask is that my translations can help people enjoy the game as much as I did, so they can make their own decision from there.

Last edited:

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
So is the reminiscence room not translated ?
Since i tried to look up a scene from chapter one with one of the village girls and it was in moon runes.

Reactions: Renjiro

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
Kinda sucks i cant cheat money or other stuff to move things along faster but oh well. I feel like the girl on the left of the title picture i saw somewhere....

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
This game is kinda weird since it's not particularly difficult because of the maps or the individual strength of the units but rather because of the status effects that are just complete nonsense to deal with.
Like charm is fine... But not the status effect that turns your units into uncontrollable simps and heal the fucking boss unit.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
I enjoying so far , and chapter 8 is a pain in the ass to deal with it remains me on Continuum Turbulence event on Girls frontline where you face some Paradeus units extremely bullshit

Giratena

Mar 11, 2018
So is the reminiscence room not translated ?
Since i tried to look up a scene from chapter one with one of the village girls and it was in moon runes.
Yeah, sadly because of how the game engine works, the memory room does not call past events, it's just a copy paste.
As it would be a pain to copy and paste the memory room everytime the script is proofread, it's going to be translated last.

Kinda sucks i cant cheat money or other stuff to move things along faster but oh well. I feel like the girl on the left of the title picture i saw somewhere....
You can actually just change the difficulty options or give yourself handicaps in the special options menu in town.
It'll bascially trivilize the entire game, but you'll be able to blast through it without any trouble.

Last edited:

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I enjoying so far , and chapter 8 is a pain in the ass to deal with it remains me on Continuum Turbulence event on Girls frontline where you face some Paradeus units extremely bullshit
Yeah I am stuck on that too. I should be kicking their butt yet they just get fully healed right after I attack them. I am also playing on super easy but chapter 8 is still a pain. Maybe I need to level up or something or I am missing something because this is getting annoying.

Edit: Never mind I figured it out. You have to move all your teammates to the bottom of the map then some backup should show up to give you the swords back. Use the swords powers immediately and you should take them out really easily.

Last edited:

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
actually chapter 8 is easy
make pne of your unti
only one
escape and others attack the succubus
dont try to kill succubus becuase they will not die and they will be full healed but if you reduce half of their power
then they will not be healed and after the back up
most succubus will be weak

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I'm only up to chapter 4 so far, but this game is great, right up my alley! Really appreciate having a translation for this. I especially like the surprise temptation events that happen in town and the last request the enemies make right before defeating them. My only complaint is that the last request doesn't happen when an enemy is defeated by a counterattack, which means I sometimes had to make several attempts to see it for a specific succubus...

Regarding supporting the dev though, is there a way to do that other than buying the game on DLsite? I feel that I'm definitely enjoying the game enough to justify a proper purchase, but I could never get DLsite to accept my credit card...

Reactions: Volta
Apr 9, 2018
Some of the best, if not THE best CG I've ever seen (later game). You don't think it can get any hotter, but it does. Really needs a gallery mode though.

Giratena

Mar 11, 2018
Some of the best, if not THE best CG I've ever seen (later game). You don't think it can get any hotter, but it does. Really needs a gallery mode though.
There actually is a gallery mode, and you can unlock it by beating the game at least once. You can also view/revisit the town events and stuff after this as well.
Sadly though as stated above it's going to be added in last.

And yeah, this game still keels it's surprises until the very end. It definitely doesn't play all it's cards in the first 20 minutes of gameplay and I really like that ^^

Reactions: xeirx

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Here comes one of my favourite femdom games of all time!
Honestly, there are games that have nice CG but no content whatsoever, but this one manages to be better than a lot of them simply with text, and that's so cool (art is awesome too, though, I just remember playing it when it was still lacking a lot of CGs)
Honestly, huge fan of the gentle and psychological form of femdom, as opposed to just plain reverse rape stuff.

Last edited:

pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
Hello, can someone pass me a save data, this game is driving me crazy, I do not know how to unlock scenes with enemies, and the gameplay seems a bit tedious (without offending the creator)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes