• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Succubus Senki [2021-11-03] [irojikake matome]

1. 5.00 star(s)

guUugas

Awesome, what a nice game, I remember the time when parts of the gameplays were released on websites, and one of them that most attracted me was Greisa, I hope that part still has this part, now that I'm going to download it kk.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

JakeMSG

Another review, for this game! Long-form of it (with Full Saves) here:
    [The Link]

And the brief:

All Scores:
    ================ Plot = 7
    ======== Story = 7.5
    ======== Characters = 6
    ================ Gameplay = 7.25
    ======== Mechanics = 7.5
    ======== Complexity = 8.5
    ======== Uniqueness = 6
    ======== Replayability = 7
    ================ Scenes = 8.37
    ======== Visual = 8
    ======== Written = 8.5
    ======== Interactivity = 7.5
    ======== Replayability = 9.5
    ================ Development = ----
    ================ Obtaining = 7.5
    ======== Price = 6
    ======== Methods = 9
    ================ FINAL SCORE = 7.53

QuickView

Decent SRPG Studio (thus, RPG with Territorial Strategy elements) game with sexy Succubi, a lot of Seduction, nice Visuals and a fairly good number of H-scenes (some few of them even animated) to be experienced. If you can get by the higher price that the game has, it is not a bad game to try out (of course, if you also like the general style, and the artstyles, the game employs). The Circle group is still active currently, working on a new game (Succubus Duel), if you wish to look over that, check out their Ci-en. This as another reason to further support them, like with the purchase of this current game!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Klein1721

this probably has the best seduction scenes on this site!
    every unit has different variations of scenes! Especially when they seduce you after you defeat them is so good. the gameplay is not for me tho, but I can see others liking this type of gameplay. 9/10
  4. 4.00 star(s)

DawnCry

This is a really solid game, overall if you don't dislike femdom then you can enjoy it quite a bit, as a game we have a fire emblem style game combined with a bit of seduction during combat.

However if there is something that makes me a bit sad is that it copies too the chapter style and this game had a lot more potential. One of the things that truly shine in this type of games is adding a bit of the strategy aspect in the sense of territories.

Let me explain myself, during the game you follow a one way only story going from place to place while the succubus forces are advancing however you can only visit those places once and in fact it gives the feeling that after you defeated the succubi there they... don't attack again, overall if you made the maps into territories that could be controlled by human or succubi side just changing offensive and defensive side for me it would have already improved the game.

Even more in that model you can add more significant enemies and encounters, you can actually make certain succubi as "generals" and that can become recurrent enemies until killed, in fact the own creator knows that it is interesting and in a way he added it, because some powerful succubis you meet in early chapters you have a final showdown with them in a later chapter.

Continuing that line I have to say that perhaps having too many different succubi enemies can feel redundant, overall unless they have a really different concept compared to other succubis I don't think they deserve to be an unique enemy, not that it is bad to do it as the game does, but compared to other choices to the gameplay and more unique enemies it feels secondary.

The reason about why expainding the strategy element would be nice is because of the recruitment of units and the increased strength of succubi, incluiding but not limited their drain abilities to get stronger. Even more there are some maps that are more enjoyable because of the actions of the succubus!, for example related to the elves they can be transformed into succubus so each falled ally becomes another enemy, this game literally asks for more strategy and territory stuff rather than chapters.

But if there is one part of the game that is fully disappointing is the cities and villages. The reason is simple, the MC can get his stuff stolen, be it money or weapons, his units stolen too but it doesn't add anything at all to the gameplay, it would actually be nice to be able to meet more those characters in the future and show how they do stuff with what they got from you but nope, it's a bit of sex with penalties.

Lastly something to point out is the stuff related to fetishes, mostly the game focus on three; oral, breast and feet, however the development related to those fetishes is just minimal, it's literally a status for the character making it more difficult to deal with certain characters. On this point it feels really vanilla for succubi but well, even so I would have liked to see more importance to fetishes.

As a last note, it's a nice and interesting game to play, it definitely deserves 4 stars, I just feel it had more potential than what it is but well, that's about it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Last_Bernstein

5/5 A really good game. The amount of incredible content inside is amazing, but it feels cut off at some places. Still, overall I strongly recommend it.

Story: The story is a typical classic. Evil that has slept for centuries has woken up again and unknown hero rise up to face it. There is a reason why this story is used that often. It is simple, but gives a great framework to work with. In this case it is a good execution of it, you have foreshadowed plot twists, nice characters and great enemies.

Originality: The seduction aspect of the succubus enemies is something I have not seen in another game. There are examples of reverse raping, but mostly it is just battle-fucking. Here you have one side fighting for real and the other uses seduction and temptation to get you to lower your guard and lose the fight.
    While the story per se is a well-known concept, the execution of the succubus characters is what I consider the truly ''original'' concept.

Renders: The succubi look great and have a divers looks. I think the art is on a more than decent standard, easily matching MGQ.

Gameplay: It is an SRPG style gameplay. If you are familiar with Fire Emblem, this is the same principle. The time between battles is filled with nice events, even including some sex scenes/seduction encounters and the classic buying of weapons, outfitting troops etc.
    Dialogue choices are mostly irrelevant, except in seduction encounters or during battle, where falling for seduction has dire consequences.

Performance: I had no issues with the game. No slowdown or other troubles.

Bugs: I did not encounter any.

Amount of content : Great for what is there, but it is not that much. I have two playthroughs on one save and it clocks at 6:34:57. At the current moment 9/11 Chapters are translated. So you will be able to play most of the story and you can always replay old chapters just to see or play out sex scenes adding to the immense value the available content has.

Overall I can hardly praise this game enough for what it is and it is worth a full 5-star rating. The translation is good and the game is actually fun by itself.